nude pics on a hard drive

L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
So, a coworker asked me to put some music and movies on a hard drive for her. No problem. She gives me her hard drive with a USB cable attached to it. Then she goes in her purse and gives me another USB cable tied to 2 jump drives. I didnt notice the USB cable until I got home. While I'm loading the drive with music, I plug in the jump drive to see if she had anything on it and surprise, nude pics!!!!!
My ? Is, should I mention it to her or just leave it alone?,I'm happily married and have no plans on pursuing anything even if it was intentional.

-Vincenzo-ol_buddyintlhak

Replies

• L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She fine. Her parents are from Peru and Brazil but she was born here.
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sure she" accidently" gave you the wrong usb drive. Lol.

sounds like shes throwing you a line.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,958 Regulator
    I wouldn't mention it.

She probably knew what she was doing, but acknowledging it will put you in a situation married people shouldn't be in..
    perfect answer.....
    ItsKatBitchesnex gin
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to be so terribly cliche...But

"pics or gtfoh"

Again..sorry for bein' so crude
    VulcanRavenBender Rodriguezceothachosen1
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just back them up for your own purposes and act like you didn't see.

That's been my official policy for years.
    a.mann
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,958 Regulator
    smh..of course DRO would say something to her, he's just itching to get his dick in something besides his wife.

lmao....
    MRDRO
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max-b wrote: »
    Post her nudes

I doubt she lurks on a wack hiphop forum

This.............................
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bignorm wrote: »
    She wanted you to see.
    She will determine if you a real nigga or not by your reaction.

What would i do?
    Take a picture of me viewing the pics sippin on some coffee.
    Upload it to the drive

real shit.........haha
  • caddo mancaddo man You cant @ me bro Posts: 15,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mention it.

She probably knew what she was doing, but acknowledging it will put you in a situation married people shouldn't be in..

This is true.

First question now that you know how it looks naked, Do you want to fuck?

If you do, mention it.
    It can go two ways though. You mention it and throw in a slick little comment to let her know you approve. She will respond either with a invite to get the goods or a "MFer, I cant believe you did that shit. You married, nigga."

I dont think it will be the latter. Dont worry cause you are covered legally and she aint trying to let no one know you saw them joints.
    Osirus_Jenkins
    bignorm wrote: »
    She wanted you to see.
    She will determine if you a real nigga or not by your reaction.

What would i do?
    Take a picture of me viewing the pics sippin on some coffee.
    Upload it to the drive.

Put this video next to it.
    frostyicy
  • DNB1DNB1 If ya see a bag of weed on the floor mufukka, what the fuck you gon do? Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ Kat
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no nudes will be dropped ... thread will still do numbers
    BK ProductDarthRozayceothachosen1
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MRDRO wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    smh..of course DRO would say something to her, he's just itching to get his dick in something besides his wife.

lmao....

DONT LAUGH AT ME DU!

HarlemThumzUp
    edited May 2012
    I wouldn't mention it.

HOW CAN HE GET IN TROUBLE? JUST BY SAYIN "HEY U HAD SOME NUDES ON YOUR HARDRIVE?

You have to look at the big picture and the all the potential outcomes of making that simple statement.

You mention she has nudes and she comes back with something like, "Did you like what you saw?"

Game over...especially for the weaker links.

Shit that is just the tip-off. tipoff.jpg

Depending on what he wants.
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mention it.

HOW CAN HE GET IN TROUBLE? JUST BY SAYIN "HEY U HAD SOME NUDES ON YOUR HARDRIVE?

You have to look at the big picture and the all the potential outcomes of making that simple statement.

You mention she has nudes and she comes back with something like, "Did you like what you saw?"

Game over...especially for the weaker links.

U answer that with "i like that you wanted me to see those"
    blakfyahkingItsKatBitchesHarlemThumzUp
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just take your win and call it a day.....give her shit back and dont say nuthin.....but keep a few for extortion purposes just in case
    BK Product
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 9,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just keep it to yourself. You don't want to put yourself in a position to lose.
    wtf @ Kat

flirting don't mean you actually have to penetrate the chick later if you don't want to

is it really that hard to resist temptation?

telling ol girl you seen her nudes is not going to be the difference between staying faithful to wifey

or flooding this other chick's walls haha
    King_Me
  • DR. JEKDR. JEK Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful bro. This shit could be a set up by your wife and co worker in cahoots just to see what you gonna do in the situation. Dont mention it to the co-worker but do post them pics on here when your wife aint around so you can always have them on this site. aint gotta worry about wifey findin the p[ics around the house n shit
    wtf @ Kat

flirting don't mean you actually have to penetrate the chick later if you don't want to

is it really that hard to resist temptation?

telling ol girl you seen her nudes is not going to be the difference between staying faithful to wifey

or flooding this other chick's walls haha

Okay like I said you have to think about all of the possibilities.

What would be the point in telling her if it weren't to see where her head is at?

Say you tell her and the conversation leads you down a path where she's throwing the pussy at you, and this is a chick you work with on a daily basis.

You're telling me that's not a recipe for an affair?

nope

cause he can always say no

just her potentially offering the pussy could be enough to satisfy the ego of some dudes

if wifey doing what she supposed to be doing and dude mind is right, ain't nothing the other chick can really do to tempt cuzzo

talking about her nudes is irrelevant
    Bookworm
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Be careful bro. This shit could be a set up by your wife and co worker in cahoots just to see what you gonna do in the situation. Dont mention it to the co-worker but do post them pics on here when your wife aint around so you can always have them on this site. aint gotta worry about wifey findin the p[ics around the house n shit

thought of this too....