What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Meek Mill & Chris Brown beefing over Rihanna?

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,814 Regulator
    edited May 2012
    riri worse then claudette ortiz...

bitch really gon be the death of somebody...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Siongnsidoitforhiphop10Young Stef
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't see the problem with what meek said

puttin shit out there on twitter..... u want points cuz u fucked? I feel him bout being mad but Chris Brown taking off the song cuz that was bitch made...

• DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is lame for this
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • blackjack2012blackjack2012 Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    Meek is lame for this

Hopefully they scrap it out and put it video meek will get stomped
    In Your Moms Room
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Posts: 8,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »

puttin shit out there on twitter..... u want points cuz u fucked? I feel him bout being mad but Chris Brown taking off the song cuz that was bitch made...

I doubt he "wants points". He got a girl at the crib and he aint tryna mess shit up. The media been puttin rumors out there in the first place.

Meek isn't wrong at all in this situation. Chris Brown did some bitch shit and took him off and Meek got agitated and said something.

I don't see where you comin from at all
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

it wasn't about fuckin tho
    it was about callin out a bitch move
    the fuckin part was an afterthought
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    gns
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,814 Regulator
    GZus wrote: »

I doubt he "wants points". He got a girl at the crib and he aint tryna mess shit up. The media been puttin rumors out there in the first place.

Meek isn't wrong at all in this situation. Chris Brown did some bitch shit and took him off and Meek got agitated and said something.

perhaps the fact that he did it publicly?
    beside insiders who knew?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GZus wrote: »

perhaps the fact that he did it publicly?
    beside insiders who knew?

still tho
    nobody woulda known shit if "breezy" wouldn't have caught feelings and started alluding to shit
    plus, plus
    that ain't his bitch anyway
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    blackblocidoitforhiphop10CashmoneyDux
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek is wrong?

How?
    Spodee-Revenge

Iamsu!-Compound

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
    meek darkskin, he should n better then to feed into high yellow niggas bullshit...
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blackjack2012700Already Home_17
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris brown a bitch simple as that it looks like rihanna was wearing the pants in that relationship , but how surprised most r&b dancing nigga be bitch made to their core
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    So does somebody wanna tell Chris Brown that Meek is really about that life?

meek bust his guns?

meek darkskin, he should n better then to feed into high yellow niggas bullshit...

Come-on skin color has nothing to do with this
    gnsidoitforhiphop10CashmoneyDux
    edited May 2012

Come-on skin color has nothing to do with this
    i had to think of something....
    couldnt just leave it at that, this one seems too easy
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    riri got that wet wet

along with that herp herp, that big-head Bajan bitch ain't worth caping for....
    MorganFreemanKingf.e.d.s.CashmoneyDux
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris still bitter over rihanna eh... fucking her up wasn't enough for this nigga...
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Rihanna never fuckin anyone from her own camp? She is always fucking someone from YMCMB. Jay Z out here looking dumb bragging about fuckin rihanna when Meek did the same thing without an album or 450 million dollars. Like Pac said Jay Z aint no baller he a trick. Roc Nation cant win for shit
    giphy.gif

intlhakinfamous114gnsfreshb651idoitforhiphop10Already Home_17Soloman_The_Wise
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,800 Regulator
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Why Rihanna never fuckin anyone from her own camp? She is always fucking someone from YMCMB. Jay Z out here looking dumb bragging about fuckin rihanna when Meek did the same thing without an album or 450 million dollars. Like Pac said Jay Z aint no baller he a trick. Roc Nation cant win for shit

Since when is Meek on YMCMB?
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of this has anything to do wit Jay-Z
    DMTxTHCidoitforhiphop10CashmoneyDuxAlready Home_17
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »

lol tomp the GOAT
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    MR.CJ wrote: »

lol tomp the GOAT

you cape for anybody, I would say you a bcotton in disguise but he capes for a rapper, your pride is easily diminished by a poster that has no problem with posting gifs of men kissing...
    YUCK!
    nigga, what happened to your testosterone?
    CashmoneyDux
    I

It has everything to do with gay-z he pick her up from her dusty ass island and started to molest her at 16 years old this is what happens when old men touch little girls they become sluts jay-z is to blame
    Already Home_17
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
     RT @Drake: Oh that's your ho? That's our ho too. Lol

And then this>>>>  RT @chrisbrown: Lol!!!!

And this>>>>  RT @chrisbrown: This would be a dope ass movie!!!

Lol!!! Drizzy. OVOXO yo girlfriend at my next show.

#YMCMB
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    gnsidoitforhiphop10