What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

50 Cent Says He Has Not Spoken To Lloyd Banks In 9 Months

123457

Replies

  • 209murdamike209murdamike Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    And I don't understand your 5th grade typing and wonder twins are old school super heros that rolled with the super friends

    i dont think he knows the difference between an e and a semi colon lol
    BostonDro
  • 209murdamike209murdamike Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Im not expecting a "Last Train To Paris" kinda album. Maybe a couple "Ayo Technology" type tracks. Plus the worst part of that trend is over. The euro shit has produced some dope beats. But we'll see what happens with that 50 album.

    woodface said his nu album is gonna sound like this...



    While in Bergen, Norway, 50 says he was influenced by the uptempo club sound that he heard in the nightclub while partying after his show. He says he went into the studio with his live band and made a whole new track and finished 2 others for his upcoming album "Black Magic". According to him, fans should expect the "unexpected" on the new project.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/18399/50-cent-talks-new-album-black-magic-says-is-influenced-by-norwegian-club-music/p1

    LMBAO!

    WTF is that shit, I can't stop laughing every time I here that, you killin me Fam'!
    tb_ wrote: »
    gee do you type like that on purpose or are you just uneducated?

    Does "TB" stand for True Bitch?

    run up on gee the wrong way h-rap might murk ya
    BostonDroBender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.
    trust no one, just my sig
  • BostonDroBostonDro Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.

    Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.

    So much love for my city had to get it tatted on my arm...

    resized.jpg
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so we're pretending like 50 didnt scrap the "Black Magic" idea months ago? oh, ok.

    so wat is woodface droppin? imean his weedplate is suppose 2 drop next month fill us n then...


    BostonDro wrote: »
    Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.

    gtfoh & stop worryin about our post faggot & u cant hate on a hater like woodface so STFU!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    BostonDro
  • BostonDroBostonDro Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    BostonDro wrote: »
    Of course they are, thet's the way of the hater. They just want to focus on the negative, no matter how outdated or untrue it is, they will run with it.

    What does that even mean, "You can't hate on a hater"????? That makes no sense, but then again, look who is saying it, so I shouldn't expect it to make sense.

    Your in a thread about an artist you hate and you have more post then any one else in here. You are the definition of a hater.


    Back on topic:

    I'm pulling for Banks, I'm glad to see him out and about working with different artists. Maybe it's his time to move on his own, he has a nice following and who knows it may grow once people see he is moving away from all the negative shit from his camp.

    So much love for my city had to get it tatted on my arm...

    resized.jpg
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    BostonDro wrote: »
    What does that even mean, "You can't hate on a hater"????? That makes no sense, but then again, look who is saying it, so I shouldn't expect it to make sense.

    Your in a thread about an artist you hate and you have more post then any one else in here. You are the definition of a hater.


    Back on topic:

    I'm pulling for Banks, I'm glad to see him out and about working with different artists. Maybe it's his time to move on his own, he has a nice following and who knows it may grow once people see he is moving away from all the negative shit from his camp.


    bitch im on a HIPHOP 4UM & i can go n any thread i want 2 & yess i said U CANT HATE ON A HATER u dumb fuk woodface diss;d da 757 VA so like i said u cant hate on a hater again stop worryin about my postz & worry about U!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    BostonDro
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
  • BostonDroBostonDro Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    Trockm wrote: »
    SO!

    That's basically all we have to say. friends fight all the time. Who cares if they haven't spoken. They are still going to put out music regardless. It's the haters on here that are making a big deal out of it.

    So much love for my city had to get it tatted on my arm...

    resized.jpg
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Basically I could careless if a guy doesn't talk to another guy. Sound like there's some bitches in here with all this gossiping
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
    BostonDroCashmoneyDux
  • A.J. TrillzynskiA.J. Trillzynski the IC's Patrick BatemanPosts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    well damn.. Banks is a stand-up employee if he doesn't have to speak to his boss in 9 months. some of ya'll got the shit backwards.. if my boss is cool with me not checking in for long periods of time and just out in the field taking care of shit on my own it means i've earned that freedom through trust, loyalty and respect. who's more loyal to their crew then Banks? nobody. dude has earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants to do and he went about it the right way.
    1282364369474.gif
    BostonDroCashmoneyDux
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    lol @ niggas recitin the game, cause he said some shit nearly 10 years ago. like you gotta be a prophet, thats the how the biz is...

    you know what 10 years from now, drake wont be on YMCMB anymore, you can quote me twice

    Lets deal with facts:

    10 years ago in 2002 50-Cent didnt even have a record deal.

    Game made his statement in 2008:




    Rapper THE GAME is predicting another member of G-UNIT will be fired - and he is convinced LLOYD BANKS will be next.

    The Dreams hitmaker was the first to be booted from 50 Cent's group in 2005, and Young Buck followed in April this year (08), after falling out with the superstar over royalty payments.

    The Game - real name Jayceon Taylor - claims he forsaw Young Buck's departure from the crew "like four years, three years" ago, and he's now putting his money on 50's cohort Banks being ditched.

    Speaking on New York radio station Hot 97, he says, "After that (Buck leaving), it's Banks, but I don't think that (G-Unit co-founder Tony) Yayo will ever break they (sic) thing because they got they (sic) real boo lovin' thing down. Banks is going to be next, man."

    And The Game blames 50 Cent's lack of leadership qualities for the line-up changes - advising him to look to legendary rapper/producer and Aftermath Records founder Dr. Dre for tips.

    He adds, "50 needs to change his ways. Until then, you gonna see his empire dismantle itself.

    "It's like a totem pole. Dre worked with Pac (Tupac Shakur), then he found Snoop (Dogg). ...Dre found Snoop, and let Snoop blow up. Look at Snoop today, Dre never stopped Snoop from blowing up. Dre had helped Snoop, and it was in good business. Then Dre found a white boy from Detroit, and he came in... Dre gave Eminem the chance to blow and they never stopped. Then they gave it to 50, and let him blow. 50 didn't pass the baton like that man. ... (50 Cent) wanted everybody to be soldiers forever, forever, forever, forever... and grow old... That will never hold up."


    okay, but banks is still part of the unit officially, they had their fall outs before which is probably the reason why game made quoted assumption that even after 4 years passed still didnt prove to be true.

    and his analogy with snoop, em etc doesnt match up, because unlike the other rappers dre found, 50 actually helped people blow, game sold 5 million, buck & banks went platinum.

    no stanning but if at all fif is the best leader out of them, jay said it best:
    "All I see is these niggas I made millionaires. Milling about, spilling they feelings in the air."
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Funny I seen that same quote on 50 website in a thread, by this big chin white boy LOL.


    And damn I see the Wonder Twins are on a roll in this thread, they have over 70% of the post in here.

    i dont understand that white boy talk wtf is da wonder twinz is that a popular show that yall watch?
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Wow...Is that really 50?? The same dude that made "Many Men"?? The same dude who made "What Up Gangsta?"...Wow man....Just wow, smh.

    yes that is really woodface & that is SELLIN OUT @ itz finest!

    Wonder twins are two loaves of white-bread, it's an insult used towards white Canadians by Ukranian immigrants.

    Lot of emotions in this thread, the Wonder-Bread gang has gone from pale-white to beet-red in anger.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    BostonDroCashmoneyDux
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a fuk about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    BostonDroBender RodriguezCashmoneyDux
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicca shut yo ass up
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    SquallIceBergTaylor
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    BostonDroH-Rap 180Aristo_V300
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up

    Unfunny post marathon from hrap

    Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    CashmoneyDux
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look who has the most posts in a 50 thread



    shocking
    sad shmurda

    Untitled.png
  • IceBergTaylorIceBergTaylor The Spectacular Posts: 19,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does this thread even turn into what it is now?
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up

    Unfunny post marathon from hrap

    Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a fuk about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?

    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got gay male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

    The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


    CashmoneyDux
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up

    Unfunny post marathon from hrap

    Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a fuk about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?

    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got gay male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

    The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

    N/H at you acknowledging & being obsessed with Gee's dimples
    giphy.gif

    Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

    Karla: Yeah

    Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up

    Unfunny post marathon from hrap

    Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a fuk about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?

    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got gay male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

    The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

    N/H at you acknowledging & being obsessed with Gee's dimples

    Tammy-the-Tranny & his female-dog alias love the attention.
    GOOD MUSIC
    #iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
    goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
    Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow


  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    50 smart tho...now evryone gonna ask banks bout this shiit
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got gay male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

    The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

    i know rite i told u this mann male stalkin shit is gettin outta hand on herr else when i can c da same faggot AVI on all my postz cuz sum stalker is watchin my postz reactin & flaggin my shit when i dont even use da reactionz smh....& yeaH rite when i had my real face pik n My avi therr was faceless faggotz on herr obsess;d wit my dimple, sayin im fat & white & wat eva these facelesss FAGGOTZ LIEZ they have told thru da yrz....i just find it funnie when sum faceless bitchz come wit all this wonder twin talk when we can b identified & they is sum faceless faggotz just talkin shit scared 2 post a pik cuz they dont wanna get xposed as JUSTIN BIEBER LOL....but again do u think blankz is gonna b on bLK MAJIK?
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    N/H at you acknowledging & being obsessed with Gee's dimples

    that is no MANN shit that is da TRUTH therr was faceless pretty BITCHZ aka FREDZ on herr who couldnt stop talkin about my dimple now thatz MANNN SHit!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Tammy-the-Tranny & his female-dog alias love the attention.

    lol u got them real scorn...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Nicca shut yo ass up

    Stop using the N-word, you Cracka.

    ...since when do female-dogs talk tough?

    Bitch get spayed or neutered to shut the fuck up

    Unfunny post marathon from hrap

    Show me a link that Imma cracka? *Angry Man voice* "Sit Yo ass down"
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ white canadianz & ukranian immigrantz...well i dont give a fuk about they white bread i dont know y these white boyz keep talkin this wonder twin bs smh...on topik wit blankz not speakin 2 woodface n 9 monthz is pumper gonna b on BLK MAGIK?

    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle..

    except 50, right?
    trust no one, just my sig
    CashmoneyDux
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    riddlerap wrote: »
    except 50, right?

    smh u stupid cracka woodface is apart of HIPHOP & thatz wat we r on herr 2 discuss not other MALE POSTERZ!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!


    i dont even like black chics like that

    ^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

    nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

    ^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

    DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
Sign In or Register to comment.