What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

50 Cent Says He Has Not Spoken To Lloyd Banks In 9 Months

1234568»

Replies

• riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 won though
    trust no one, just my sig
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    riddlerap wrote: »
    50 won though

how did woodface win when interscope dont give 2 shitz about him & he criez about it on TWITTER? yeah woodface is stanky rich after snitchin on many men but MUSICALLY ja rule said it best ITZ A WRAP a fukin dun dada fa da muuunkee woodface gotta BEG jimmy 2 get behind him NOW!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    That shit is freakish to me, I would NEVER give another man the satisfaction of repeatedly acknowledging his existence unless he was in my circle...you got gay male groupies obsessed with your dimples..they find you impossible to ignore.

The Wonder-Bread Twins are two albino mutants from the Matrix trilogy, they lacked melanin so many of the albino mutants who can relate to being "white-bread" like to mention Wonder-bread or Wonder-Twins....it's a white thing.

i know rite i told u this mann male stalkin shit is gettin outta hand on herr else when i can c da same faggot AVI on all my postz cuz sum stalker is watchin my postz reactin & flaggin my shit when i dont even use da reactionz smh....& yeaH rite when i had my real face pik n My avi therr was faceless faggotz on herr obsess;d wit my dimple, sayin im fat & white & wat eva these facelesss FAGGOTZ LIEZ they have told thru da yrz....i just find it funnie when sum faceless bitchz come wit all this wonder twin talk when we can b identified & they is sum faceless faggotz just talkin shit scared 2 post a pik cuz they dont wanna get xposed as JUSTIN BIEBER LOL....but again do u think blankz is gonna b on bLK MAJIK?
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    N/H at you acknowledging & being obsessed with Gee's dimples

that is no MANN shit that is da TRUTH therr was faceless pretty BITCHZ aka FREDZ on herr who couldnt stop talkin about my dimple now thatz MANNN SHit!
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Tammy-the-Tranny & his female-dog alias love the attention.

lol u got them real scorn...

So Hrap was one of the ones that couldnt stop talking about yo dimples nh?
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat trolling going on I see......

50 fans and anyone that falls for this shit deserves to be trolled.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    So Hrap was one of the ones that couldnt stop talking about yo dimples nh?

nah h is just pointin out how therrz male stalkerz on herr

HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    trust no one, just my sig
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 stay winnin
    sad shmurda

Untitled.png
  • connoiseur1connoiseur1 Posts: 8
    Check out and Download the new hit single "So Blazed" by new rap artist J.Pump on Google Play here https://play.google.com/store/search?q=j.pump&c=music
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    wow that's really crazy..
1234568»