"THERE'S ONLY LIKE 7 FEMALES HERE", "THIS SITE IS LIKE 90% MALE"

123468

Replies

  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lrsqefV8021qlzduwo1_500.gif

    @crazychic
    glade to see you stopped lurking. I seen you pressing them reaction buttons.............

    shot out to lady zee

    looks like my thread is working. All you other lurking chicks post god damn it!!!!
    If 7 of 100% is .07 and dudes on the site make up 90%...what makes up the rest?

    That other 3% would be the undetermined, lil loca.
    She's a chick bruh, she been on here for a minute. She just changed her name and took down her picture.

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


    JDSTAYWITIT
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have more female perspectives
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have more female perspectives

    Hi.

    Plenty of new ladies have been posting.

    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • crazychiccrazychic Posts: 179
    lol at me getting a notification saying my name was dropped
    000397sb[img][/img]
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,401 Regulator
  • crazychiccrazychic Posts: 179
    Wasup @crazychic why u hidin?

    Well I just started posting again.

    000397sb[img][/img]
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,771 Regulator
    Ladies come out of lurk mode and participate.

    You might have a few lames on here who call you names but besides that its not that bad on here not like it used to be anyway. Proof pics is always good/must also lol
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    StewJDSTAYWITIT
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CainMarko

    What's good?
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,771 Regulator
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    @CainMarko

    What's good?

    Hello @-SpecialK- how are you? Are you planning to escape the Powder Room and join in on other discussions lol?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^I am good. I have left the powder room and posted elsewhere, lol...just don't feel the need to comment on every thread. Popularity contests are not my thing.
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was alot of females posting in the pic thread in gns until it got clapped
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



    StewJDSTAYWITIT
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,771 Regulator
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    There was alot of females posting in the pic thread in gns until it got clapped

    This is true....
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Chef_Taylor
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    No there wasn't.
    What female that normally lurks dropped a pic?

    Zee????? but thats beside the point. That was the only thread in gns where you had most of them posting in one thread together.
    My weakness Beautiful Black Women>

    a653763accd13b967064d34578fa769a.jpg



  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,771 Regulator
    ChiCity wrote: »
    No there wasn't.
    What female that normally lurks dropped a pic?

    Six??? If i'm not mistaken
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    And here I was thinking we were cool @lilloca SMH, I'll remember that :p

    I think t/s is wrong with the 40% female estimate. I'd said it's a lot lower. Most females on here seem cool though.
    SMH, I see this thread still hasn't made people see the light. Damn, I forgot about you beautiful..................HOLD UP!!!, HOW YOU GONE SAY IT'S WAY LOWER WHEN YOU ARE PROOF OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? LOL. Them reaction buttons got a lot of your lurking kind caught up. If we could still check the members on this site all you have to do is type in words like

    ms {fill in the blank}
    miss {fill in the blank}
    mz {fill in the blank}
    misses {fill in the blank}
    barbie {fill in the blank}
    minaj {fill in the blank}
    sexy {fill in the blank}
    cute {fill in the blank}
    bad {fill in the blank}
    independent {fill in the blank}
    pink {fill in the blank}
    wife {fill in the blank}
    girl {fill in the blank}
    beyonce {fill in the blank}
    {random female name} F baby

    and you will see hella pages of chicks names. And most of them will have little to no post but their last visit time will be up to date SMH. Also you have to take into account that their are lots of girls wit none girly names. I know for a fact that 5 girls on here that post don't have girly names. A lot of dudes don't even be knowing they females and every now and then they correct them. I'm not gonna call them out though cause they obviously don't want heathens following them around lol. Also they cool ass posters and they don't get too over emotional.(I know y'all looking at this thread, I SEE YOU!!)
    Sherlock-Holmes-007.jpg



    @Qtslim3000

    Hello. I've seen you lurking on here before the update.

    @red_ahh

    Thanks for posting, try to keep it up. Be an example for these other lurkers lol. Tabithas lurking ass will be proved wrong by the time this thread is over.

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deepeastoaklandp

    Well damn!! You on a mission, lol
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    PILL_COSBY
  • mdcu16mdcu16 Posts: 297
    Lol he seems dedicated to bringing us women out of lurking
    She said "I wanna be down with the S"
    I said "Certainly let me taste your splendorness"
    Bustin a Virgo, you were scandalous
    Your fragrance got me losin consciousness
    Your stance got me unbuckling my fucking pants
    PILL_COSBYJDSTAYWITIT
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    ^ Impressive detective work going on up there lol.
    thank you, I try my best. lol I'm assuming you saw this post and it brought you out of lurk mode?

    You see how niggas didn't want to believe you were real? that's because of this lurking yall do lol.
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    @deepeastoaklandp

    Well damn!! You on a mission, lol
    yup yuuuup.

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,771 Regulator
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    And here I was thinking we were cool @lilloca SMH, I'll remember that :p

    I think t/s is wrong with the 40% female estimate. I'd said it's a lot lower. Most females on here seem cool though.
    SMH, I see this thread still hasn't made people see the light. Damn, I forgot about you beautiful..................HOLD UP!!!, HOW YOU GONE SAY IT'S WAY LOWER WHEN YOU ARE PROOF OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? LOL. Them reaction buttons got a lot of your lurking kind caught up. If we could still check the members on this site all you have to do is type in words like

    ms {fill in the blank}
    miss {fill in the blank}
    mz {fill in the blank}
    misses {fill in the blank}
    barbie {fill in the blank}
    minaj {fill in the blank}
    sexy {fill in the blank}
    cute {fill in the blank}
    bad {fill in the blank}
    independent {fill in the blank}
    pink {fill in the blank}
    wife {fill in the blank}
    girl {fill in the blank}
    beyonce {fill in the blank}
    {random female name} F baby

    and you will see hella pages of chicks names. And most of them will have little to no post but their last visit time will be up to date SMH. Also you have to take into account that their are lots of girls wit none girly names. I know for a fact that 5 girls on here that post don't have girly names. A lot of dudes don't even be knowing they females and every now and then they correct them. I'm not gonna call them out though cause they obviously don't want heathens following them around lol. Also they cool ass posters and they don't get too over emotional.(I know y'all looking at this thread, I SEE YOU!!)
    Sherlock-Holmes-007.jpg



    @Qtslim3000

    Hello. I've seen you lurking on here before the update.

    @red_ahh

    Thanks for posting, try to keep it up. Be an example for these other lurkers lol. Tabithas lurking ass will be proved wrong by the time this thread is over.

    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzaXn-50ztrAK1hBfOAG571E2jv5x7ArVaqSGOqzo2V_gtGyMyjQ
    I mod without feelings or remorse.


    Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    PILL_COSBYStew
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    Lol he seems dedicated to bringing us women out of lurking

    I know girl, what they want?! (well other than the proof pics)

    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    Lol he seems dedicated to bringing us women out of lurking

    For one thing I'm tired of hearing dudes opinion on shit and no female input. I like balance in the responses.

    Yall getting on my god damn nerves with the lurking shit lol. Again, why the hell do yall sign up to just lurk when you can do that without signing up? So, as a former lurker yourself, how do you feel about this epidemic on the I.C?

    Also, did this thread bring you out of lurk mode?

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    Lol he seems dedicated to bringing us women out of lurking

    I know girl, what they want?! (well other than the proof pics)
    Look at chu all paranoid talking bout proof pics. All a nigga did was ask for you guys to post and stop lurking so much. I could care less what y'all look like(but a pic would be nice though)
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, not paranoid but it was coming...oh look there it was in small print.

    and seems like there have been more ladies coming out
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • mdcu16mdcu16 Posts: 297
    mdcu16 wrote: »
    Lol he seems dedicated to bringing us women out of lurking

    For one thing I'm tired of hearing dudes opinion on shit and no female input. I like balance in the responses.

    Yall getting on my god damn nerves with the lurking shit lol. Again, why the hell do yall sign up to just lurk when you can do that without signing up? So, as a former lurker yourself, how do you feel about this epidemic on the I.C?

    Also, did this thread bring you out of lurk mode?

    Yes the thread brought me out of lurk mode and I'm pretty sure some females lurk to avoid the constant hounding for proof pictures, tranny accusations and exposure/hacking.
    She said "I wanna be down with the S"
    I said "Certainly let me taste your splendorness"
    Bustin a Virgo, you were scandalous
    Your fragrance got me losin consciousness
    Your stance got me unbuckling my fucking pants
    Lady_ZeeMissK
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    lol, not paranoid but it was coming...oh look there it was in small print.

    and seems like there have been more ladies coming out
    lol you aint gone add a no homo to that?

    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


This discussion has been closed.