Which side of MissL's Face do you like better?

Replies

• KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,485 Regulator
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Gotdayum, @ kai_valya and Missleading being basically the same height, with the same-sized titties/back.

The real question is: What are those weights looking like?

at my check-up last week i was 110lbs. measurements 34-21-34
    fiat_moneySage WonderMeta_Conscious
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissL gets bonus points for not running away like yaniee

Didn't that girl take a pic in the tub with some dirty water lol
    Valentinez A. KaiserMeta_Conscious
  • -CB--CB- Posts: 323
    edited May 2012
    @Kat... Nice rack, ho. U enjoy being titty fucked while taking a break from sucking cock due to a fatigued jaw, or u just jerk it when ur jaw starts to hurt? Real question, no BS.
    ItsKatBitchesMeta_Conscious
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it too much to get fiat to get missL's face to metamorphosis into clayface?
  • Mood IndigoMood Indigo Posts: 2,127
    Lol Plap you love my face.
    Both of them
    a.mann
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    nigga u sent a shot in the dark and it obviously hit a target

u see anything in here that i've posted that would make kat believe i'm gettin at her ?

Someone alluded to the fact that Kat didnt like the attention that Mood Indigo was receiving so she changed her avi ( boobs) in order to steal her shine. U then come in posting that other IC hoes will be hating on Mood. Kat saw that as a shot and addressed u...

see I didn't know nothin about people sayin kat didnt like the attention homegirl gettin, and kat just posted that the "issue" wasn't from nothin posted in "HERE" .... IDK but fuck it, not a big deal.

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But lol @ missL's face throwing mixed emotions at a nigga
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of them

talk to me boo
    Meta_Conscious
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

u see anything in here that i've posted that would make kat believe i'm gettin at her ?

Someone alluded to the fact that Kat didnt like the attention that Mood Indigo was receiving so she changed her avi ( boobs) in order to steal her shine. U then come in posting that other IC hoes will be hating on Mood. Kat saw that as a shot and addressed u...

see I didn't know nothin about people sayin kat didnt like the attention homegirl gettin, and kat just posted that the "issue" wasn't from nothin posted in "HERE" .... IDK but fuck it, not a big deal.

For you bruh
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Gotdayum, @ kai_valya and Missleading being basically the same height, with the same-sized titties/back.

The real question is: What are those weights looking like?

at my check-up last week i was 110lbs. measurements 34-21-34

proof in panties pic
    Kat change your avi
    ItsKatBitchesChicity
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    MissL gets bonus points for not running away like yaniee

or skipping town like NYCeeCee

after Dizz put her in the spotlight
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance the three of us know yet the shooter remains nameless DornePosts: 29,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya'll act like MissL has never posted a pic before. Someone (chi) said you need to change your avi, so I did.

Way overthinking it.

MissL's thread is still doing just fine and would be doing better if ya'll would just chill.

I was going to call Be$t out the other day I just never did...he's been making slick remarks.

o i was just summarizing it for him...but shit if u feel the need, let that nigga have it ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Be$t you got some shit to say then get it off your chest..enough with the subliminals.

Ole crybaby ass.

where is this coming from ?

"ole crybaby ass" LoL.... wtf u going thru over there ? me and u straight, well I though, I see u on some other shit.....

Nah you've taken several shots recently, I've just let it slide.

Like I said, if you got some shit to say, spit it out.

u seem serious LoL and honestly IDK what u talkin bout kat....

as I said me and u straight, all this extra shit just caught me by surprise, LoL I haven't been taking no shots at u real shit.....

smh
    man she all up in your face and all you doing is

"Bu..bu...but we....we is cool.....I ain't want n...n..no problems Kat"

u gotta be the biggest most simple idiot posting my dude....

if u think thats the case I can do nothin but laugh.... its obvious there is some kind of issue at hand, why would I look like a clown by going kamikaze on her.....

shit she grown ass fuck, and she addressed me.... if it's something, her emotions will leak the situation sooner or later, I have no issue wit the broad .....

Meta_Conscious
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She def hiding something
    Kat change your avi

hahaha

I see what ya did there......
    ItsKatBitches
    edited May 2012
    a.mann wrote: »
    Be$t you got some shit to say then get it off your chest..enough with the subliminals.

Ole crybaby ass.

where is this coming from ?

"ole crybaby ass" LoL.... wtf u going thru over there ? me and u straight, well I though, I see u on some other shit.....

Nah you've taken several shots recently, I've just let it slide.

Like I said, if you got some shit to say, spit it out.

u seem serious LoL and honestly IDK what u talkin bout kat....

as I said me and u straight, all this extra shit just caught me by surprise, LoL I haven't been taking no shots at u real shit.....

smh
    man she all up in your face and all you doing is

"Bu..bu...but we....we is cool.....I ain't want n...n..no problems Kat"

u gotta be the biggest most simple idiot posting my dude....

if u think thats the case I can do nothin but laugh.... its obvious there is some kind of issue at hand, why would I look like a clown by going kamikaze on her.....

shit she grown ass fuck, and she addressed me.... if it's something, her emotions will leak the situation sooner or later, I have no issue wit the broad .....

whateve play boi

but you the one sitting there fuckin' teeth chattering

when Kat putting your ass on blast
    Meta_Conscious
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both of them
    Ayo, how much do you weigh?
    I've always been told I was a tease.
    I will change it..eventually.

After the fuss over missL is done right?
    ItsKatBitches
  • joseph sunjoseph sun Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

=((
    edited May 2012

well ya face sort of looks like it's been tased
    ItsKatBitchesChicitySage WonderBender RodriguezValentinez A. Kaiserblakfyahking