Tell me something good....

MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
Inspired by Kat's thread about that sweet couple...

This thread is for some feel good news... with all the crazy things going on in the world we need to hear about some good stuff

This is the link to a story about a 2 year old who is deaf and with help of a hearing aid can now hear. Watch the video to see his reaction

Yes TEARS !!!


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153135/Two-year-old-deaf-boy-gasps-delight-hears-mother-s-voice-time.html


So drop some feel good stories in here


Oh and negative or trolling remarks will not be allowed ... pretty much like any other thread in the PR

yeah i rap so don't SionilledoutUbuntu1
«13456718

Replies

  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh..nose burning and eyes watering before I even watch it.

    Damn you!
    Cocaine?

    illedout
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @king

    man i actually went and tried to find some good news....shit is just terrible out here lol.....best thing goin on around here is the farmers market finna open...
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,937 Regulator
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....
    MsSouthern
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

    Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

    ItsKatBitchesamenhotepiv
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn cain....looks like kat dont think u can take him
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....
    How the little fellow anyway homie

    Cain
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Kat's a hater but that's cool it's all good
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found $11 in my piggy bank. Yay me.
    king hassanCainDA_Executionah!
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,937 Regulator
    lil man is good... dude trying to walk...shit's hilarious....everytime he stand up i throw a pillow or a blanket at him.....

    my wife be like ...wtf??

    but he definitely going to be a fighter...and dude's a daddy;s boy too.....he don't be having none of that babying him crap when he see me in the room....
    CainStoneColdMikey
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,937 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

    Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

    nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    lil man is good... dude trying to walk...shit's hilarious....everytime he stand up i throw a pillow or a blanket at him.....

    my wife be like ...wtf??

    but he definitely going to be a fighter...and dude's a daddy;s boy too.....he don't be having none of that babying him crap when he see me in the room....

    Good shit, toughen his ass up
    StoneColdMikey
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

    Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

    nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...

    Lol........you staying in Atlantic Beach or North Mrytle? One of my friends have a rental property there we're going down to play 18 holes and get completely wasted. From Charlotte its about 3.5hr drive so that's a easy drive for me.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found $11 in my piggy bank. Yay me.

    i cant be happy for u unless i know what ur gonna spend it on.....
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    I found $11 in my piggy bank. Yay me.

    i cant be happy for u unless i know what ur gonna spend it on.....

    Probably on a product for natural hair or skin. Lol, idk yet I like to make my own stuff.

    What would you spend it on?
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    I found $11 in my piggy bank. Yay me.

    i cant be happy for u unless i know what ur gonna spend it on.....

    Probably on a product for natural hair or skin. Lol, idk yet I like to make my own stuff.

    What would you spend it on?

    hm....nuthin wrong with that at all

    me? that dont matter, i didnt find it. but since u gave me an answer, I honestly would get 2 32oz daiquiris and a apple black n mild on the way home....*shrugs*
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did my hair and I feel pretty.
    gnsMsSouthern
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Got a raise and a job offer in the same day.
    SixSickSinsMsSoutherntaeboo[Deleted User]
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
    So what are you going to do ?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    So what are you going to do ?

    Lol I don't know I've been with At&t for 15yrs I make real good money but this new job is what I "want" to do in telecommunications but I'd take a pay cut.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,937 Regulator
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

    Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

    nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...

    Lol........you staying in Atlantic Beach or North Mrytle? One of my friends have a rental property there we're going down to play 18 holes and get completely wasted. From Charlotte its about 3.5hr drive so that's a easy drive for me.

    i'm actually stopping in charolete for a wedding the first day of the vay kay
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    CainMarko wrote: »
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

    Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

    nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...

    Lol........you staying in Atlantic Beach or North Mrytle? One of my friends have a rental property there we're going down to play 18 holes and get completely wasted. From Charlotte its about 3.5hr drive so that's a easy drive for me.

    i'm actually stopping in charolete for a wedding the first day of the vay kay

    Drinks on me bruh whenever you get here cuz I'm cool like that.
    DWO
«13456718
Sign In or Register to comment.