Tell me something good....

MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
Inspired by Kat's thread about that sweet couple...

This thread is for some feel good news... with all the crazy things going on in the world we need to hear about some good stuff

This is the link to a story about a 2 year old who is deaf and with help of a hearing aid can now hear. Watch the video to see his reaction

Yes TEARS !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153135/Two-year-old-deaf-boy-gasps-delight-hears-mother-s-voice-time.html

So drop some feel good stories in here

Oh and negative or trolling remarks will not be allowed ... pretty much like any other thread in the PR

yeah i rap so don't SionilledoutUbuntu1

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh..nose burning and eyes watering before I even watch it.

Damn you!
    Cocaine?

illedout
    lol @king

man i actually went and tried to find some good news....shit is just terrible out here lol.....best thing goin on around here is the farmers market finna open...
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,937 Regulator
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....
    MsSouthern
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    can't wait for this week long vacation to myrtle beach, me my wife and the baby taking in august....

Ill be there too I'm knocking your ass out soon as I see you......youre welcome

ItsKatBitchesamenhotepiv
    damn cain....looks like kat dont think u can take him
    How the little fellow anyway homie

Cain
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 33,074 Regulator
    Kat's a hater but that's cool it's all good
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found $11 in my piggy bank. Yay me.
    king hassanCainDA_Executionah!
    lil man is good... dude trying to walk...shit's hilarious....everytime he stand up i throw a pillow or a blanket at him.....

my wife be like ...wtf??

but he definitely going to be a fighter...and dude's a daddy;s boy too.....he don't be having none of that babying him crap when he see me in the room....
    CainStoneColdMikey
    CainMarko wrote: »

nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...
    lil man is good... dude trying to walk...shit's hilarious....everytime he stand up i throw a pillow or a blanket at him.....

my wife be like ...wtf??

but he definitely going to be a fighter...and dude's a daddy;s boy too.....he don't be having none of that babying him crap when he see me in the room....

Good shit, toughen his ass up
    StoneColdMikey

nigga imma be on vacation... imma fuck around and have so much tequlia in my system....stepping to me would not be a good look for any normal human being...

Lol........you staying in Atlantic Beach or North Mrytle? One of my friends have a rental property there we're going down to play 18 holes and get completely wasted. From Charlotte its about 3.5hr drive so that's a easy drive for me.

i cant be happy for u unless i know what ur gonna spend it on.....
  • SixSickSinsSixSickSins Reading over Tananarive Due's shoulder. Somewhere getting asked about natural hair.Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Probably on a product for natural hair or skin. Lol, idk yet I like to make my own stuff.

What would you spend it on?
    HafBayked
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Probably on a product for natural hair or skin. Lol, idk yet I like to make my own stuff.

What would you spend it on?

hm....nuthin wrong with that at all

me? that dont matter, i didnt find it. but since u gave me an answer, I honestly would get 2 32oz daiquiris and a apple black n mild on the way home....*shrugs*
  • PicoPico La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pasPosts: 36,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did my hair and I feel pretty.
    gnsMsSouthern
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Got a raise and a job offer in the same day.
    SixSickSinsMsSoutherntaeboo[Deleted User]
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,455 Regulator
    So what are you going to do ?
    So what are you going to do ?

Lol I don't know I've been with At&t for 15yrs I make real good money but this new job is what I "want" to do in telecommunications but I'd take a pay cut.

Lol........you staying in Atlantic Beach or North Mrytle? One of my friends have a rental property there we're going down to play 18 holes and get completely wasted. From Charlotte its about 3.5hr drive so that's a easy drive for me.

i'm actually stopping in charolete for a wedding the first day of the vay kay

i'm actually stopping in charolete for a wedding the first day of the vay kay

Drinks on me bruh whenever you get here cuz I'm cool like that.
    DWO