What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

And you thought it could never get worse than wearing knock-off clothing. Well....

God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
edited June 2012 in AKA Donkey
fCU1r.png

Stunting on em!!!
SneakDZA

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,256 Regulator
    two left feets tho?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    LUClEN
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,256 Regulator
    shit looks like women's jordan boots

fucking cosign....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photoshop fail thread

photoshop-fail.jpg
    photoshop-fail-11.jpg
    photoshop-fail.jpg
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    edited June 2012
    not eeeeeen what this threads about dude....
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is now
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭