What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Villians who are better(more entertaining) than there heroe counterparts...

CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Quite Comical
Ill start with
black adam >> captain marvel
deathstroke >> teen titans
Apocalypse >> cable
rocket-2.gif
Soloman_The_Wise

Replies

• CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joker actually kills niggas so>>>>>
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Soloman_The_WiseBK ProductDupacrunningwolf1980
    so does most villians, doesnt make thier character better

in that case czas>>
    rocket-2.gif
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,856 Regulator
    sinsetro>>>>>>Hal
    black manta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>aquaman
    AmotekunSoloman_The_WiseLou_Cypher
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody he ever went up against.

Lex Luthor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Saberooth>>Wolverine

tumblr_mob49dKdjE1r0bbnbo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mljib4JBUr1s5xurzo1_500.gif

Soloman_The_WiseDupac
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darth vader> Luke
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    CopperAmotekunValentinez A. KaiserDupac
    loch121 wrote: »
    Darth vader> Luke

Luke was a pussy he shoulda joined the dark side and smanged his sister.

Soloman_The_Wisesilverfoxx
    black adam could star in his own film if done right...hes that good of a character
    rocket-2.gif
    Soloman_The_Wiseericb4prez
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNSNAWLEDGE_REIGNS Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    Galactus Is In An Interesting Character Because He's Neither Good Or Evil....Nigga Just Hungry....I Vote Him
    silverfoxxCopper
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Co sign Doom

Carnage/Venom>> Spiderman

Lobo.
  • DarkRaidenDarkRaiden Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Dr. Doom>>>Fantastic 4

Blackheart>>Ghost Rider

Magneto>>X-men

every one is more intersting than ghost rider
    rocket-2.gif
    funkdocdamcLou_Cypher
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Darth vader> Luke

Luke was a pussy he shoulda joined the dark side and smanged his sister.

luke gets busy in the fate of the jedi books
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sasuke >>> naruto off the strength he's down to body someone
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody he ever went up against.

Lex Luthor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

Saberooth>>Wolverine

What was entertaining about Sabertooth?
  • I Am HimI Am Him Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Venom's hatred for spiderman + anti-hero stance >>> spiderman's "with great power comes great responsibility" schtick
    and Carnage is just a straight psycopath. knida agree on the whole sabretooth thing though
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    Lou_Cypher
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea came in here to say Doom..

Doom in Secret Wars is mad
    edited June 2012
    I Am Him wrote: »
    i'm gonna have to call two penalities. sabertooth and venom and carnage are copies of the originals. hell, carnage is a copy of a copy, how in the blue blazes can they be better than wolverine and spider-man.

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the shit out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to fuck with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

DupacBK Product
  • I Am HimI Am Him Posts: 261 ✭✭✭

are you serious Sabertooth is the reflection of Wolverine that doesn't hold back his savage instinct.

Merc'd the shit out of Wolverine's wife Silverfox. Shows up every birthday just to fuck with him. Beats his ass on the regular 14/14 times Sabertooth has wrecked Wolverine. Wolverine has never gotten it in on Sabertooth until he got the muramasa blade and even then sabertooth was not his usual self to say the least.

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?
    genocidecutterangrymaninc
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.Sinister>Magneto
    Gives us back images in sigs
    Sour-Cream
    edited June 2012

WFC_2_DCP_015.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_016.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_018.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_020.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_022.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_025.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_026.jpg
    WFC_2_DCP_028.jpg

umm, did you read Wolverine #90, the issue right before AOA. No such thing as a muramasa blade then and Wolverine popped a claw into Sabertooth's brain. where do you get 14 times of Sabertooth winning from?

Here is Sabertooth's respect thread, where I pulled those previous panels from. It shows all of Sabertooth's feats as well as the 14 times he sonned the shit out of Logan.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t509407.html

Before I read it, i thought just based off of namesake alone Wolverine used to get busy on Sabertooth but nope, Sabertooth put it on Logan everytime on some big brother shit.

• DoctopianDoctopian Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    There was also that time Wolverine beat Sabretooth's as to become the Horseman of Death. In fact, that's how Wolverine got his adamantium back.
    thanos_large-1.jpg

"Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites a poor, abused slave to worship him!"

genocidecutterCopper