Snow on the Bluff

The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks GivenPosts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Anyone seen this movie?



It's described as the Blair Witch Project meets the Hood. Typically I don't like things that put ignorance on display, but the real guy is kinda interesting and this movie basically takes a lot from what he recorded in real life.
700
«13456

Replies

  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It don't drop until the 19th. Been waiting for it.
    
    

  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's executive produced by Michael K. Williams (Omar from The Wire)
    A$AP_A$TON
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    
    

    Simple but tight trailer.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ya'll aint even seen it yet???? oh shit, lol....this thread gone blow up when ya'll do......the shit aint no movie tho bruh.....i was chain smokin watchin that shit lol....my girl cried.....shits real is all i can say....

    Props the man Curtis Snow tho for staying down and recording all that shit....i mean who does that?.....nigga needs some type of award for this shit just cuz he's still here to talk about it....
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    so ya'll aint even seen it yet???? oh shit, lol....this thread gone blow up when ya'll do......the shit aint no movie tho bruh.....i was chain smokin watchin that shit lol....my girl cried.....shits real is all i can say....

    Props the man Curtis Snow tho for staying down and recording all that shit....i mean who does that?.....nigga needs some type of award for this shit just cuz he's still here to talk about it....

    Where'd you see it at?
  • sapo614sapo614 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ check your local bootleg site, I downloaded it this weekend. its mos def worth watching but I bet once the hood gets a hold of it it will inspire some wild shit and get the crime rates up.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.movie2k.to/Snow-on-Tha-Bluff-watch-movie-1410341.html

    sometimes u gotta try the different players on the left of the screen but the first one should play.....im still grabbing the real shit when it come out....the trailers got a lil extra shit in there i assume is only on the dvd
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    http://www.movie2k.to/Snow-on-Tha-Bluff-watch-movie-1410341.html

    sometimes u gotta try the different players on the left of the screen but the first one should play.....im still grabbing the real shit when it come out....the trailers got a lil extra shit in there i assume is only on the dvd

    Good look, thanks.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I just watched it. That shit is crazy. People actually live like that too. Wild.

    "The Nigga in the White Hat" is the greatest villain since Darth Vader. lol
    HafBaykedwill grimeyCJ
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I done watched this shit like 5 times since @Haf Baked gave me the website. Shit is crazy. That shit got sad near the end though, but Snow just kept shit moving.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I done watched this shit like 5 times since @Haf Baked gave me the website. Shit is crazy. That shit got sad near the end though, but Snow just kept shit moving.

    yeah mane i told u my old lady cried when they killed his bm.....

    lmao @Monk......yeah that damn white hat had me aggravated like i was there....i wanted that hat turned red for real lol

    its cold but my favorite part was when he went and hit that fool house up when he got out.....i just kept rewinding that shit....thats a mighty fine piece of machinery he was using I must say....bitch let off like 10 shots in 3 seconds...at the same time i dont think he hit a damn thing lol

  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I done watched this shit like 5 times since @Haf Baked gave me the website. Shit is crazy. That shit got sad near the end though, but Snow just kept shit moving.

    yeah mane i told u my old lady cried when they killed his bm.....

    lmao @Monk......yeah that damn white hat had me aggravated like i was there....i wanted that hat turned red for real lol

    its cold but my favorite part was when he went and hit that fool house up when he got out.....i just kept rewinding that shit....thats a mighty fine piece of machinery he was using I must say....bitch let off like 10 shots in 3 seconds...at the same time i dont think he hit a damn thing lol

    He went too far going after the dude's people though. How could he not think that would come back on him?
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he said himself "im doing kids, women, i dont give a fuck right now......wanna play wit me like that"

    then he was speedballin....
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, he caught feelings and made a decision too emotionally. That always comes back to bite you.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit he got shot and was gone 4 months.....what else to do but think about the nigga who put you in that spot?

    i aint sayin its right but who's thinking logically in that lifestyle?
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I done watched this shit like 5 times since @Haf Baked gave me the website. Shit is crazy. That shit got sad near the end though, but Snow just kept shit moving.
    Is the movie still up?

  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    shit he got shot and was gone 4 months.....what else to do but think about the nigga who put you in that spot?

    i aint sayin its right but who's thinking logically in that lifestyle?

    Ummmm find and kill that nigga or one of the dudes he does his dirt with. Going after women and children is just bad business. Even in that lifestyle it's not logical. You go after a person's fam. You got to know they coming back after yours. When you live that life you take whatever consequences come with it, but if you don't want someone to cross the line and attack the ones you love, you don't cross that line either.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    Is the movie still up?

    Should be.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering where Curtis Snow's other child or kids are at? Or if his other baby mama was killed while pregnant
    The Lonious Monk
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm wondering where Curtis Snow's other child or kids are at? Or if his other baby mama was killed while pregnant

    I was trying to figure that out too, as if this whole thing was a flashback or something, but it didn't really show that anywhere.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm wondering where Curtis Snow's other child or kids are at? Or if his other baby mama was killed while pregnant

    I was trying to figure that out too, as if this whole thing was a flashback or something, but it didn't really show that anywhere.

    Once his baby mama got killed at the end I thought it was a flashback too. But the one he talks about in the beginning he said her name was Tashiba Matthews, the one that was all through the documentary name was Adrienne
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I'm wondering where Curtis Snow's other child or kids are at? Or if his other baby mama was killed while pregnant

    I was trying to figure that out too, as if this whole thing was a flashback or something, but it didn't really show that anywhere.

    Once his baby mama got killed at the end I thought it was a flashback too. But the one he talks about in the beginning he said her name was Tashiba Matthews, the one that was all through the documentary name was Adrienne

    Oh yeah, you right. I forgot about that.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 26,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recent picture of them with Michael K Williams. His son a lil older now

    c1705916a05811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg
    HafBaykedTrillaaaaaaHarlemThumzUp
«13456
Sign In or Register to comment.