Snow on the Bluff

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah it was two different girls......bitches prolly wont even go around this nigga lol.....gotta fuck wit broads like the one in the back seat that got beat up over a stem....
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 1st scene in trailer isn't real.IMO because they would go to the police.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    That 1st scene in trailer isn't real.IMO because they would go to the police.

It's not all real. Some things are stage for storyline purposes, and some of the real stuff couldn't be used as it could have been incriminating.
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Mockumentary. I see. Watching it right now.
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got done watchin this shit. This shit deep. It remind me of this movie called Gang Tapes. I saw this on Netflix and it begin the same way this do.

• MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 50,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Just got done watchin this shit. This shit deep. It remind me of this movie called Gang Tapes. I saw this on Netflix and it begin the same way this do.

english version?
    MR.CJ wrote: »

english version?

There you go, the other parts should be right in the side panel. This one wasn't very interesting to me. I couldn't even get through the first 15 mins. It's probably because none of the characters were as colorful as Snow. It felt like I was watching an extended Worldstarhiphop video.
    SWAMPGOD
  • idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 Posts: 5,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

english version?

My bad fam. Didn't know that it was in a different language. I just typed it in the search engine and that was the first to come up.

english version?

My bad fam. Didn't know that it was in a different language. I just typed it in the search engine and that was the first to come up.

its good

i watched it this morning
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 10,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new favorite hood movie.
  • ToppsTopps Posts: 447
    I was surprise by this movie. I didn't expect it to be good, but this really show how stuff go on in the hood across America. I know dudes in Memphis who act just like Snow.

Don't be surprise if this film blow up into something major.
    HafBayked
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    just watched it. It was real as hell.... shows that messed up hood cycle. i feel for his son. aint no way Curtis aint going to jail tho. That area look like Techwood/Herdon homes
    I saw an interview this white guy had with Snow, and he asked if thought this movie was glorifying that kinda lifestyle. Come on, really? Who that's not already living that life would look at this movie think "Damn, I want to live like that." Where is the glory?
    the scene where his son was crying for his mom and he was telling to to stop cryin your not a baby... hit a nigga heart. He aint know what to say and was hurtin
    SWAMPGOD
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i already knew he was gone be garbage lol....he said some real shit tho....but yeah i just had a feeling a mediocre soundtrack was coming with this shit.....
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i already knew he was gone be garbage lol....he said some real shit tho....but yeah i just had a feeling a mediocre soundtrack was coming with this shit.....

they shoulda got all the Atl street artist and made a fire soundtrack. Alley Boy/Trouble/Gucci/Killa Mike/Jeezy/Rocko/Future/ etc...

aneed123 wrote: »

they shoulda got all the Atl street artist and made a fire soundtrack. Alley Boy/Trouble/Gucci/Killa Mike/Jeezy/Rocko/Future/ etc...

They did. The only song Curtis Snow did was the intro

01. Curtis Snow - Streets Don't Give A F*ck Intro (4:04)
    02. Cartel MGM - When We Go To War [Prod. By Meximanny] (2:42)
    03. Bambino Gold Feat. Lil Phat - Rarri (2:42)
    04. Young Scooter - Thats How I Ride (3:56)
    05. Eldorado Red - Drug Dealer Hiphop [Prod. By Scoop Deville] (5:04)
    06. Waka Flocka Flame & Slim Dunkin - Chin Up (3:08)
    07. SD - Ain't Seen Shit [Prod. By 12 Hunna] (3:12)
    08. 2 Chainz - 100 (1:15)
    09. Trouble & Pesci - Every Otha Day (3:21)
    10. Trouble & Gucci Mane, Rocko & Travis Porter - U Don't Deserve Dat (Remix) (5:00)
    11. Gucci Mane & Verse Simmons - Shake Dat [Prod. By Sk] (4:34)
    12. Bun B - Turn It Up [Prod. By Aaron Lacrate] (3:11)
    13. Rich Kidz & Waka Flocka Flame - My Life (3:33)
    14. Chief Keef - Monster (3:12)
    15. Sky Buku - Already [Prod. By Will A Fool] (4:38)
    16. Jurrarri Feat. Shawty Lo & Ashley - Money Shower [Prod. By Trackman 808 Mafia] (4:18)
    17. Waka Flocka Flame - Power of My Pen (3:53)
    18. Lil Boosie - Money, Cash, Hoes (1:50)
    19. Young Scooter - Street Lottery (1:45)
    20. Trouble - Gun Play (2:31)
    21. Gun Play & Lil Wayne - Banana Clips [Prod. By The Renegades] (4:17)
    HafBayked
    I'm not big on these nameless ATL street rappers, but who is it in the song that's in the trailer in the OP. That shit is kinda tight.
    MorganFreemanKing
  • bigrizzbigrizz Posts: 4,337 ✭✭✭
    This movie was straight trash. No replay value.
    HafBaykedP. Town700traestar
    ah ok ok...i can deal with that tracklist....i thought it would be more Curt.....it was one song they was playing in the car on the movie that me and my girl was jammin to.....i just remember sumn bout 25 hard, 25 soft, 25 pills....anybody know what that shit was?
    ah ok ok...i can deal with that tracklist....i thought it would be more Curt.....it was one song they was playing in the car on the movie that me and my girl was jammin to.....i just remember sumn bout 25 hard, 25 soft, 25 pills....anybody know what that shit was?

I think all the shit they was riding to in the movie was Snow and them lol
  • Did anybody ever find a copy of "25x25x25" cause I was jammin to that schitt too and cant find it.