Rebounding- KD
    1v1 Defense- KD

Team Defense- Lebron
    Steals- Tied
    Blocks- Tied
    Intangibles/Clutch- KD by a mile

Conclusion: KD is the better player.

Word?!?

I forgot about handles, which also go to KD...

Durant is a more natural rebounder. Lebron plays out of position and literally tries to rebound when it's not required. In other words, he pads his stats. Also, Durant averaged more rebounds this year.

I gave them a tied for steals and blocks because it goes hand in hand with defense. Durant is a better stealer and blocker in 1v1 situations, Lebron is better off the ball.

Btw.. Durant lit him up for 59, Bron only has 36 SMH.

on this day...ZERO D was played lol
    down2earthericb4prezJdilla26
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 28,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $pyda wrote: »
    Niggas in here trolling like its their day job breh

Dudes are pulling out games during the lockout when defense is optional
    ericb4prezJDSTAYWITIT.Jdilla26
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

bruh change ur screenname right now!

Lebron is 1st team D and a candidate for D player of the year every year.. and on what fuckin planet does KD steal the ball or block shots equal to lebron?

dont make me pull up stats =))

Yet, Tyson Chandler won defensive player of the year, even though he couldn't make the 1st team... LOL.

KD steals and blocks better on ball, Lebron does it better off ball.
    R.D. wrote: »
    dawgggggg these niggas be having me hot with this Bron can guard all 5 positions bull

No he cant and stop saying it

Just cause they get match up for a play doesn't mean he can guard these dudes

basketballpaulpierce1tiihw.gif

Cosign, Lebron can only guard the 2 and the 3 effectively.

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoring - KD
    Shooting - KD
    Passing - Lebron
    Rebounding - tie
    Defense - Lebron
    Steals - Lebron
    Blocks - Lebron
    Intangibles - Lebron

Overall - Lebron

WTF?

Shooting- KD by a mile
    Scoring- KD by a mile
    Passing- Lebron by a mile
    Rebounding- KD
    1v1 Defense- KD
    Team Defense- Lebron
    Steals- Tied
    Blocks- Tied

aneed123 wrote: »
    Westbrook and Rose are on par... Rose just doesnt have a Durant so his wild play at times is excused while Westbrook is under the microscope..... Bron is a better overall player than Durant. Durant just has a better jumper. Bron doesnt get big boyed by smaller guys. Bron can run the point. Bron rebounds and guards all 5 positions.... Durant can not guard a Garnett or a Melo down low Like Bron did so dont front.

Rose is better than Westbrook. Rose has more range on his jumper and he has a way higher basketball IQ. People forget that mental is half the game.

Bron is not a better player than Durant. Fuck all that overall player argument. In that case, Lebron is a better overall player than Jordan, as is Magic and Bird... but we all know that's not true. Jordan is much better than all 3 of them.

lol at Durant being a better rebounder.... he got Perkins and Ibaka getting boards... Bron got 15 rebounds the other night. Haslem who is a small pf is his only help. Bosh been hurt and anthony hasnt been playing. only thing Durant is better than Bron is is shooting the j period. all last year Durant was allowing smaller guys to guard him in Marion Tony Allen and Artest... getting pushed to the 3 point line. But Durant got the same pass Wade gets now cuz folk like him. The only analyst that ever calls him out on that shit is Barkely. Hold him to the same standard u hold Bron to. This is Durant 07 year Bron had getting to the finals
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nothingbutthetruth

all the stats are comparable except for STEALS

KD
    2009-10 =112 steals
    2010-11 = 88 steals
    2011-12 = 88 steals

Lebron
    2009-10 =125 steals
    2010-11 = 124 steals
    2011-12 = 115 steals

come on son, u bias if u think KD can steal like lebron
    edited June 2012
    $pyda wrote: »
    Scoring - KD
    Shooting - KD
    Passing - Lebron
    Rebounding - tie
    Defense - Lebron
    Steals - Lebron
    Blocks - Lebron
    Intangibles - Lebron

Overall - Lebron

WTF?

Shooting- KD by a mile
    Scoring- KD by a mile
    Passing- Lebron by a mile
    Rebounding- KD
    1v1 Defense- KD

Team Defense- Lebron
    Steals- Tied
    Blocks- Tied

Word?!?

I forgot about handles, which also go to KD...

Durant is a more natural rebounder. Lebron plays out of position and literally tries to rebound when it's not required. In other words, he pads his stats. Also, Durant averaged more rebounds this year.

I gave them a tied for steals and blocks because it goes hand in hand with defense. Durant is a better stealer and blocker in 1v1 situations, Lebron is better off the ball.

Btw.. Durant lit him up for 59, Bron only has 36 SMH.

on this day...ZERO D was played lol

And that's one of the problems most fans have with Lebron. He's not competitive enough. I guarantee you Durant was on some I'm going to outdo Lebron shit, while Lebron was just having fun, despite the fact dude was getting in his bone the whole game.

I guarantee you Jordan and Kobe would have made sure they scored more than Durant and made sure they won, just because.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 12,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ KD not being the better rebounder when stats support it

And you made his case....KD gotta share boards with his big men and still average more

and @nothingbutthetruth mannnnn you aint neva lie....lebron a stat padding muthafucka

And you made his case....KD gotta share boards with his big men and still average more

and @nothingbutthetruth mannnnn you aint neva lie....lebron a stat padding muthafucka

Basically. I was just about to post this.

its all in the context of how u look at it. My view is that those big make it easier for him to get those rebounds... while Bron has to struggle harder to get his being his lack of big support.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so Durant cant have a 45, 15, 5 game? word..............
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    another note, why would Durant have to have a 15 rebound game when you have Perkins & Ibaka in the paint.
    mannn thats the dumbest shit i ever heard

gtfoh @aneed
    @nothingbutthetruth

all the stats are comparable except for STEALS

KD
    2009-10 =112 steals
    2010-11 = 88 steals
    2011-12 = 88 steals

Lebron
    2009-10 =125 steals
    2010-11 = 124 steals
    2011-12 = 115 steals

come on son, u bias if u think KD can steal like lebron

If I'm a coach, and I have to choose between KD and Lebron for guarding the opposing wing player for the last shot, I'm going with KD all day.

Like I said earlier, KD is better at stealing and blocking ON BALL. Sure Lebron will chase you down and block the shit from behind or the weak side, and he'll even play the passing lane efficiently, but Durant will bother the opposing wing player a lot more than Bron will ON BALL.

And y'all must have not watched the Lakers-OKC series, because Durant made a whole bunch of clutch steals against the Lakers, which ultimately led to OKC winning game 2 and game 4.

Btw stats say KD is played better defense in the conference finals, you know when it really matters.

KD: 1.7spg, 1.5bpg, Lebron: 1.1spg, 1.3bpg
    mannn thats the dumbest shit i ever heard

gtfoh @aneed

to u but I respectfully disagree.... Durant has it easier overall. Bigs to help in the paint and get rebounds.... Westbrook and Harden to take pressure off. Lenron was the Heat this postseason.... the only break he gets is in the 2nd quarter of games and their lead evaporates when he is on the bench. Bron guards all 5 positions... Durant and his 7 ft wingspan will not go down low and bang nor will he guard pfs pr centers... Lebron guarded Garnett, Melo, and Hibbert at times... Durant has Ibaka and Perkins to do that along with Sefolsha to guard perimeter players.
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva DC4L Posts: 5,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Durant this season despite being a perimeter player averaged more rebounds than Perkins and Ibaka bro. He led his team in rebounds actually. How do people say he can't rebound?
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B OG Bobby Johnson Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durant this season despite being a perimeter player averaged more rebounds than Perkins and Ibaka bro. He led his team in rebounds actually. How do people say he can't rebound?

smh... like i said, i dont know why niggas keep perpetuating that myth, even when you throw the evidence square in they face.

2 out of the last 3 years KD outrebounded lebron... but "KD cant rebound like lebron"? how the fuck does that make sense?

• DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ been closing the gap

Decision making keeps him behind Rose and Rose is a better finisher around the rim

cosign, but Russ is a better defender
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardwood Classic - jordan flu game tonite NBAtv 9pm est.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Same niggas would tryin to make tthe arugement that Russell West is better than Derrick Rose.... The IC is a crazy place

I'll take Westbrook over Rose

Wow, really? I'm still in amaze

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012

ONE season where he averages .1 more rebounds than lebron makes him a better rebounder? .... mind you thats in more mins played by kd.....lol you know what ...ima just slide outta this thread cos i see its some foolishness going on ....not to mention lebrons rebounding% was higher during the reg season and has been EVERY year ...and dont even get me started on the playoff comparison ... but kd is a better rebounder? ...man yall niggas boy....smh
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

ONE season where he averages .1 more rebounds than lebron makes him a better rebounder? .... mind you thats in more mins played by kd.....lol you know what ...ima just slide outta this thread cos i see its some foolishness going on ....not to mention lebrons rebounding% was higher during the reg season and has been EVERY year ...and dont even get me started on the playoff comparison ... but kd is a better rebounder? ...man yall niggas boy....smh

you mad cuh ?
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • BlackxChildBlackxChild Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Durant only scores 2 pts in the most overrated qtr of all time and no one criticizes him.
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B OG Bobby Johnson Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Durant only scores 2 pts in the most overrated qtr of all time and no one criticizes him.

4 points...

and no. get mad.

• JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. I Said You Know What Girl? ......... ... ....... You Crazy #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 10,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

you mad cuh ?

If I said yea would that make your argument any more valid? Yeah bruh don't ask me no stupid ass questions ... Stick to the script you'll be better off in the long run.... But like I said mad foolishness poppin off in here

R.D.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 18,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

And he missed the the go ahead free throws down the stretch.