lol@Bayless on First Take

deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga ExtraordinaireIn my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
This shit's hilarious.

'Dude's a professional hater.

Stephen Smith looks disgusted.

Replies

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah but all the points he made were true though...
    VulcanRaven
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck gave this hack dominon over the word "clutch"?? Since when did water pistol Pete decide who is and isn't clutch...shit is a joke.
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 10,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at Bayless as the new Jim Rome...just saying shit to be saying it.
    will grimey
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    yeah but all the points he made were true though...

You know what they say about broken clocks.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Yall still watch that show? It's not even about sports anymore.

It's still entertaining though.

Honestly, I had stopped watching for a while...then I was watching Sportscenter after the game and heard Linda Cohn say something about it...so I decided to check it out again.
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

I truly disliked that nigga he was just random as fuck
    will grimeySleepwalkingInJapan
  • deadeyedeadeye Old Nigga Extraordinaire In my basement fapping to chunky fat Kat pics.Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Damn i need a link

'Might be able to see it on the ESPN website.

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 19,114 Regulator
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Damn i need a link

The podcast of each day's show is usually up on espn's website by 1 or 2 in the afternoon
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭✭

I truly disliked that nigga he was just random as fuck

Imo, I think Jim Rome is tolerable. He is very bland at times but then again, who isn't. What I really dislike are the "clones" on his radio program. Has this thing he does every year called the smack off, and the clones were mad as fuck for a couple weeks after Chael sonnen won it, the level of feelings caught not even registering.

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *refuses to watch espn cuz they gonna shit on us nd call us old today post*
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

pierce was horrible in 4 of the 6 games in this series

will grimeyalmighty breeze
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 14,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

No pressure
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

No pressure

If he actually said that, yea of course he's a clown at times, thats his thing.

Stephan A hit it right on the head... lebron came into this game focused like this, NOT EVEN because it was an elimination game.. but because if he didnt win, it would be the end of his career as we know it. Kevin durrant, cold blooded, balling out... And you get put out before you reach the finals?

I'm a man that respects people who are determined and will walk through fire to get what they want...

I am the BIGGEST LEBRON HATER IN HISTORY... And I am side ways rooting for him to score 50 saturday night (which he very well could... or he will have a ridiculous stat line)... and then I want him to go on to sweep the thunder...

Straight up... And I would bet on the heat sweeping the thunder before they lose the series

Lebron looked possessed last night... Like a bot... And I can respect that because I have that type of determination in life..

I've always told people, if you chopped michael jordan's brain out of his head (or even kobe's), and put it inside lebron's, lebron would have 4 to 5 titles RIGHT NOW...

this is the real truth...

I have respect for him now and I hope he does what I think he's going to do:

Beat boston in Miami by 10+ points
    Dont celebrate AT ALL
    Come out and sweep the thunder in the most masterful finals performance since dwade took out dallas, or maybe in history

This is what I actually want the kid to do, and again, I'd be on them SWEEPING the thunder, before I bet on them losing the series... If Lebron remains possessed, he'll make a fool out of kevin durant... And I KNOW that was his motivation the other night.

deadeyeAlready Home_17manofmorehousedown2earth
    Sweep the thunder?

Da fucc?

lets not put the cart before the horse that aint happenin

But it would be great for his legacy if they beat the thunder which I dont think will happen either

The heat are currently the cavs ,he has no consistent help
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 28,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »

pierce was horrible in 4 of the 6 games in this series

his shot been off all playoffs he's been gettin good shots just lack of elevation on em i got him playin betta in game 7 tho
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,163 ✭✭✭✭✭

No pressure

Did he really say it was no pressure even though it was a elimination game?

And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,824 Regulator
    skip is hilarious dude should be a politician
    In Your Moms Room2banz
    edited June 2012

No pressure

And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.

Yup he said everybody picked boston to win game 6 and there was no pressure on lebron cuz everyone expected them to lose, and in the 4th quarter lebron had 4 points (despite the fact the heat were up 25) and wade was scorin in the 4th

He gives wade props for scorin when the game is over but wont give lebron props for givin them the lead and never relenting it

So now the pressure is on him in game 7 to perform

Guess he forgot lebron dropped 45 in game 7 vs boston in 08

He makes no sense

• S2JS2J Posts: 20,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweep the thunder?

Da fucc?

lets not put the cart before the horse that aint happenin

But it would be great for his legacy if they beat the thunder which I dont think will happen either

The heat are currently the cavs ,he has no consistent help

Its sad, but this is true. Got damn Wade.

I told my homie Wade has quietly transformed into 'old vet' status. Meaning, he's now a Paul Pierce, Tim Duncan: He can still play, will have big games sometimes, but he cant do it consistently due to age/knees

No pressure

Yup he said everybody picked boston to win game 6 and there was no pressure on lebron cuz everyone expected them to lose, and in the 4th quarter lebron had 4 points (despite the fact the heat were up 25) and wade was scorin in the 4th

He gives wade props for scorin when the game is over but wont give lebron props for givin them the lead and never relenting it

He makes no sense

Im not even gon lie, that literally makes me upset lol How can you say that and still be on air!?!?!

Somebody needs ot do sumthn about that shyt. He's makin a mockery of the profession and the network

• hALF_pAST_7EVENhALF_pAST_7EVEN Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Skip is a smart analyst that has bitch tendecies

I like skip but thats most retarded shit he's ever said

If lebron layed a egg in game 6 he woulda been all over him saying he crumbled under pressure

You cant have it both ways
    Skip is a smart analyst that has bitch tendecies

I like skip
    but thats most retarded shit he's ever said

If lebron layed a egg in game 6 he woulda been all over him saying he crumbled under pressure

You cant have it both ways

For the loveof God please explain this to me. How can any self-respectign real fan pf basketball 'like' a Skip Bayless.

And he is NOT an Analyst.
    s2jepeka wrote: »

No pressure

He makes no sense

Im not even gon lie, that literally makes me upset lol How can you say that and still be on air!?!?!

Somebody needs ot do sumthn about that shyt. He's makin a mockery of the profession and the network

He's just being a troll.

Same thing people do on here all the time.

If he didn't get ratings, ESPN would've told him to chill a long time ago.

TV Basketball 101:

Magic Johnson, Jon Barry, Barkley, etc.= Analyst
    Skip Bayless, Jim Rome, 2 Live Stews, Stephen A. Smith, etc.= Journalists who hustled their way into giving their opinions
    kanggoodiewill grimey