What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

lol@Bayless on First Take

deadeyedeadeye Walmart WarriorKat's buttPosts: 22,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
This shit's hilarious.

'Dude's a professional hater.

Stephen Smith looks disgusted.
deadeye
So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
June 12 Delete


MsSouthern
just messy ...smh
June 12



deadeye
You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
June 12 Delete


MzGrahamBitches
gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
June 12


deadeye
Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
I hope you die of old age tonight.
June 12

deadeye
That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
June 12 Delete


Dirty Sanchez
kat caught feelings
June 12

deadeye
Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
June 12


deadeye
You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
June 12 Delete




0idvkbvn43de.jpg




@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.


You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
«13456711

Replies

  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah but all the points he made were true though...
    2ywzls0.jpg

    t50f46.jpg

    xr52d.jpg

    IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

    s-l300.jpg
    VulcanRaven
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the fuck gave this hack dominon over the word "clutch"?? Since when did water pistol Pete decide who is and isn't clutch...shit is a joke.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at Bayless as the new Jim Rome...just saying shit to be saying it.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    will grimey
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    yeah but all the points he made were true though...

    You know what they say about broken clocks.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Yall still watch that show? It's not even about sports anymore.

    It's still entertaining though.

    Honestly, I had stopped watching for a while...then I was watching Sportscenter after the game and heard Linda Cohn say something about it...so I decided to check it out again.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at Bayless as the new Jim Rome...just saying shit to be saying it.

    I truly disliked that nigga he was just random as fuck
    77192_small.jpg

    tumblr_m57mrtHaDz1r6ombko1_500.gif

    miami_dolphins_flag_7885sma.jpg
    will grimeySleepwalkingInJapan
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Damn i need a link

    'Might be able to see it on the ESPN website.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,031 Regulator
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Damn i need a link

    The podcast of each day's show is usually up on espn's website by 1 or 2 in the afternoon
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at Bayless as the new Jim Rome...just saying shit to be saying it.

    I truly disliked that nigga he was just random as fuck

    Imo, I think Jim Rome is tolerable. He is very bland at times but then again, who isn't. What I really dislike are the "clones" on his radio program. Has this thing he does every year called the smack off, and the clones were mad as fuck for a couple weeks after Chael sonnen won it, the level of feelings caught not even registering.

    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *refuses to watch espn cuz they gonna shit on us nd call us old today post*
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *refuses to watch espn cuz they gonna shit on us nd call us old today post*


    pierce was horrible in 4 of the 6 games in this series

    35l6h3r.gif

    "The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

    2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

    2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
    will grimeyalmighty breeze
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure
  • woah316woah316 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure


    If he actually said that, yea of course he's a clown at times, thats his thing.

    Stephan A hit it right on the head... lebron came into this game focused like this, NOT EVEN because it was an elimination game.. but because if he didnt win, it would be the end of his career as we know it. Kevin durrant, cold blooded, balling out... And you get put out before you reach the finals?


    I'm a man that respects people who are determined and will walk through fire to get what they want...


    I am the BIGGEST LEBRON HATER IN HISTORY... And I am side ways rooting for him to score 50 saturday night (which he very well could... or he will have a ridiculous stat line)... and then I want him to go on to sweep the thunder...

    Straight up... And I would bet on the heat sweeping the thunder before they lose the series

    Lebron looked possessed last night... Like a bot... And I can respect that because I have that type of determination in life..


    I've always told people, if you chopped michael jordan's brain out of his head (or even kobe's), and put it inside lebron's, lebron would have 4 to 5 titles RIGHT NOW...

    this is the real truth...


    I have respect for him now and I hope he does what I think he's going to do:

    Beat boston in Miami by 10+ points
    Dont celebrate AT ALL
    Come out and sweep the thunder in the most masterful finals performance since dwade took out dallas, or maybe in history


    This is what I actually want the kid to do, and again, I'd be on them SWEEPING the thunder, before I bet on them losing the series... If Lebron remains possessed, he'll make a fool out of kevin durant... And I KNOW that was his motivation the other night.

    deadeyeAlready Home_17manofmorehousedown2earth
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweep the thunder?

    Da fucc?

    lets not put the cart before the horse that aint happenin

    But it would be great for his legacy if they beat the thunder which I dont think will happen either

    The heat are currently the cavs ,he has no consistent help
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    *refuses to watch espn cuz they gonna shit on us nd call us old today post*


    pierce was horrible in 4 of the 6 games in this series

    his shot been off all playoffs he's been gettin good shots just lack of elevation on em i got him playin betta in game 7 tho
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

    ^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure

    Did he really say it was no pressure even though it was a elimination game?

    And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.
    (Really though?)
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure

    Did he really say it was no pressure even though it was a elimination game?

    And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.

    Yup he said everybody picked boston to win game 6 and there was no pressure on lebron cuz everyone expected them to lose, and in the 4th quarter lebron had 4 points (despite the fact the heat were up 25) and wade was scorin in the 4th

    He gives wade props for scorin when the game is over but wont give lebron props for givin them the lead and never relenting it

    So now the pressure is on him in game 7 to perform

    Guess he forgot lebron dropped 45 in game 7 vs boston in 08

    He makes no sense



  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweep the thunder?

    Da fucc?

    lets not put the cart before the horse that aint happenin

    But it would be great for his legacy if they beat the thunder which I dont think will happen either

    The heat are currently the cavs ,he has no consistent help

    Its sad, but this is true. Got damn Wade.

    I told my homie Wade has quietly transformed into 'old vet' status. Meaning, he's now a Paul Pierce, Tim Duncan: He can still play, will have big games sometimes, but he cant do it consistently due to age/knees

  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure

    Did he really say it was no pressure even though it was a elimination game?

    And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.

    Yup he said everybody picked boston to win game 6 and there was no pressure on lebron cuz everyone expected them to lose, and in the 4th quarter lebron had 4 points (despite the fact the heat were up 25) and wade was scorin in the 4th

    He gives wade props for scorin when the game is over but wont give lebron props for givin them the lead and never relenting it

    So now the pressure is on him in game 7 to perform

    Guess he forgot lebron dropped 45 in game 7 vs boston in 08

    He makes no sense



    Im not even gon lie, that literally makes me upset lol How can you say that and still be on air!?!?!

    Somebody needs ot do sumthn about that shyt. He's makin a mockery of the profession and the network

  • hALF_pAST_7EVENhALF_pAST_7EVEN Posts: 142 ✭✭
    Skip is a smart analyst that has bitch tendecies

    I like skip but thats most retarded shit he's ever said

    If lebron layed a egg in game 6 he woulda been all over him saying he crumbled under pressure

    You cant have it both ways
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skip is a smart analyst that has bitch tendecies

    I like skip
    but thats most retarded shit he's ever said

    If lebron layed a egg in game 6 he woulda been all over him saying he crumbled under pressure

    You cant have it both ways

    For the loveof God please explain this to me. How can any self-respectign real fan pf basketball 'like' a Skip Bayless.

    And he is NOT an Analyst.
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Skip made a fool of himself today he refused to give lebron props

    I know thats his schtick but he was pathetic today u can put your pride to the side and acknowledge his performance

    Lol @ sayin their was no pressure cuz it was game 6

    The 1st elimination game of these playoffs for miami on the road at a place where they lost 11 of their previous 13 games while everyone thinks u will lose and talkin bout the team being broken up,coaches being fired etc

    No pressure

    Did he really say it was no pressure even though it was a elimination game?

    And that's why I don't watch first take. It's been 2 months since FB last time I seen it.

    Yup he said everybody picked boston to win game 6 and there was no pressure on lebron cuz everyone expected them to lose, and in the 4th quarter lebron had 4 points (despite the fact the heat were up 25) and wade was scorin in the 4th

    He gives wade props for scorin when the game is over but wont give lebron props for givin them the lead and never relenting it

    So now the pressure is on him in game 7 to perform

    Guess he forgot lebron dropped 45 in game 7 vs boston in 08

    He makes no sense



    Im not even gon lie, that literally makes me upset lol How can you say that and still be on air!?!?!

    Somebody needs ot do sumthn about that shyt. He's makin a mockery of the profession and the network

    He's just being a troll.

    Same thing people do on here all the time.

    If he didn't get ratings, ESPN would've told him to chill a long time ago.

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    0idvkbvn43de.jpg




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TV Basketball 101:

    Magic Johnson, Jon Barry, Barkley, etc.= Analyst
    Skip Bayless, Jim Rome, 2 Live Stews, Stephen A. Smith, etc.= Journalists who hustled their way into giving their opinions
    kanggoodiewill grimey
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ Scott Van Pelt going in on Skip on his radio show.
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.