What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Nas hanging JayZ at SummerJam 2002 (Video)

H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
I can't ride with lynching the poor brother that's just in bad taste IMO, but damn if that JayZ figurine wouldn't fetch a nice price on
eBay, you know Camron would pay top dollar for that mummy and put it in his next video.

[url="
GOOD MUSIC
#iTunes ❚ <>09/12 <>❚ #iTunes
goodmusic_lead-590x380.jpeg
Follow @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee @BruthaDee Follow

will grimeyLUClEN2banz

Replies

• hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they dodged a HUGE bullet with this one.......I agree 180 i can't ride with a hanging and Nas is one of my fav rappers.
    will grimey
  • the_focused_onethe_focused_one Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    LoL Nas was really amped at this time haha. Yeah, lynching just isn't cool bro, but it would have made for great thread GIFS haha...
    will grimey
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank God it didn´t happen.It would have been the ultimate self ether.
    BobOblahIceBergTaylorrunningwolf1980
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,947 Regulator
    Damn I don't co sign that type of shit.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • a_lista_list Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow.....thats crazy, nas was trying to take that shyt too far
    I can recall the days, juvenile crime pays
    14 years old, shorty from round way
    brick ass cold, still pump from night to day
    but why did my life have to be this way
    I rock Velour suits, flavors like mixed fruits
    my loot get recouped razors in my suit
    incase they try to troop me to the island
    I known to start whylin back in New York, my soldiers got the cash pilin
    peep this on some nose and teef shit
    so much drama, who the fuck knows who we got beef wit
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I see why Nas doesn't like talking about 'ether'.
    e4bda11ceda511e2940222000a1fbd52_7.jpg

StillFaggyAF
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    smh @ nas paying white people to stage a fake lynching of a fellow negro.

sike. they probably did that shit pro-bono just to see if they still got it.
    the_focused_onemike06young chadJabu_Rule
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Nas is a coon this is despicable and disgraceful ,u got whites workin on a set up to hang a fellow blacc man?

Jigga clapped that kid so bad he wanted to hang him and wanted whites to help

Shame on nasir I cant support no coons so I wont buy life is good,I'll bootlegg it instead

freshb651rip.dillaits....JOHN BDisciplined InSightCo_Town_Michaelblazn101Jabu_Ruleyeah i rap so don't runningwolf1980YamoleySensei
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props to Hot97 for not letting this go down. Smh.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 9,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf i thought that was just a dumb idea, I didnt know the thing actually got made
    Say Whatqawshun
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh noes, not a lynching.. but we support dope dealing, robbing, killing, pimping, bitches and Hoes in hiphop.
    beat me to it.

*Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    2banz
  • the_focused_onethe_focused_one Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh noes, not a lynching.. but we support dope dealing, robbing, killing, pimping, bitches and Hoes in hiphop.

Yeah... you right... but... but... this is some nostalgic hatred LoL...
    CasorGreenernohiphop1Co_Town_Michael
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    ^Nas no ideas original

DMTxTHC
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read on the MTV website back in '02 dude had records where he dissed like 70% of the game that were deleted on second thought ... when he was about to release God's Son

Dude was amped then like a muhfucka.
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • melanated khemistmelanated khemist Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Robbing, killing, pimping, bitches and hoes in street-poetry is most often the expression of people who come from environments were dope dealing, killing, pimping, bitches and hoes is a lifestyle, the criminal underworld is rife with those activities and that mentality.

The simulated lynching of a Black man at a rap-concert in front of 50K fans might be a little more offensive than some random lyrics in a rap song but I doubt the average person has the intelligence to differentiate between the two.

P.S. Those Drug & Gun lyrics in your Sig are hot, what song is that?

negative inner G ,negative energy, just different degrees. but i overstand the highlighted part.

and the song in the Sig is "No Idea's Original' by NaS, but you knew that already.

Lightin spliffs up to stay high like 24 hours
    Sleep with my heat, wash with my gun in the shower
    My tongue is power, it thrills women, kills demons
    Long as I'm still breathin I'm still winnin, I'll teach 'em
  • c.b.b.c.b.b. Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad this didn't go through, terrible idea

Supposedly Nas was gonna talk about the Pun/Jay Z incident back then too on Ether, but Fat Joe asked him not to
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nas knew better than this type shit .....he was letting his emotions over-rule the brain at this time...
    CHAMPION.

2dvmqeh.jpg
    B1Khl_OCIAAFOUD.jpg

West$ide.
    rip.dillaSneakDZA
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,394 Regulator
    shit wouldnt have end well
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Aubrey "I Never Cried When Pac Died" Graham woulda caught a body if this went through

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO

I'm just realising how funny the video in the OP is

I'm high as fuck
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • saracenwiresaracenwire Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, nas is my dude, but I can't fuck with that. It's it good thing that shit didn't happen Jay and Nas may be dead right now.
  • edutained_by_hhedutained_by_hh Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    Similar to almost everyone else's sentiments, I cannot cosign this, though Nas is one of my favorite rappers.

That being said I bet that Tomp would pay more than Cam'ron would for that Jay figurine, lol.
    Current Top 5<i>Favorite</i> Rappers:
    1.) Jay-Z
    2.) Tech N9ne
    3.) Nas
    4.) Joe Budden
    5.) Danny Brown
    yeah i rap so don't
This discussion has been closed.