Overly Attached Girlfriend... Memes?

135

Replies

  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room 302Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh I am dealing wit a crazy Bytch like this now... lol... smh da ass so fat tho....

    Pics of this fat ass?

    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

    Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete


    MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12



    deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete


    MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.


    Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

    Fuck off.
    June 12


    deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

    You should learn to exercise more discretion.

    You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

    I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

    With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

    deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

    I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

    However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

    My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

    I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

    Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete


    Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

    deadeye
    Indeed she did.

    Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

    MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

    Type me another one pops.
    June 12


    deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

    Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

    A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

    Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

    Smarten up Kathryn.

    If anyone caught feelings it's you.

    This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete




    @deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

    You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

    Fuck your entire existence.


    You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

    @Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

    Peace
    VulcanRavengnsStoneColdMikeyMECCA1000
  • hahaha this thread is crazyyy. (no pun intended)
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in a situation like this now and i know it's not gonna end well.

    this chick i been dating for 3 weeks heard i'm looking for a new roommate and she was like "oh i should move in and then i could see you more"

    i thought he was joking but she wasn't / she got all offended when i nervously laughed off the suggestion.

    there were other warning signs before this but i was blinded by the prospect of banging a 5'10 chinese girl. :(
    Valentinez A. KaiserYoung Stef
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason i wanna see her body.

    Somebody drop them.



    (Really though?)
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meme-oag-fbstatus.jpg

    meme-oag-otherboys.jpg

    meme-oag-hairdoll.jpg

    meme-oag-slit.jpg

    meme-oag-loveyouuntil.jpg

    meme-oag-faguy.jpg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    Valentinez A. KaiserYoung Stef
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m59z82aqr41ry3coao1_500.jpg

    812.jpg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_04.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_07.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_09.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_11.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_16.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_25.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_28.jpg

    overly_attached_girlfriend_hilarious_meme_640_37.jpg

    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    Paul Hate.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Why does this chick look like the mad hatter from Batman TAS

    hatter_small.jpg
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    usmarin3
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That "who you thinking bout" pic scared the shit outta me
    lions-650x406.jpg
    Got Em ShookYoung_ChitlinBully_Pulpitjono
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,527 Regulator
    why does overly attached boyfriend go to jail?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Paul Hate.Young Stef
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead @ this shit.

  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    over_kill wrote: »
    Guess y'all don't know what started all this.


    Damn that was the scariest female track I done ever heard bruh
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 6,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    her face is starting to scare me
    goldentouchphotography.com
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    meme-oag-slit.jpg

    this one is disturbing
    812.jpg

    Just found out that someone in my family did this. I lost all respect for her.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

    You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

    The Intelligent Waiver

    Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

    Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    tumblr_m59z82aqr41ry3coao1_500.jpg

    812.jpg

    Man this shit got me dying lol
    I wanna take you higher...
    Paul Hate.
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not stare directly into her eyes!
    gns
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok be real. Who has read all these things, looks at the chick, and would honestly still fuck?
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    RawAcegnsPaul Hate.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh....I need to see the.body....because when she wasn't makin those weird.faces...she was kinda cute
    lions-650x406.jpg
    The ProdigalsonRawAce
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 17,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok be real. Who has read all these things, looks at the chick, and would honestly still fuck?
    Me,crazy bitches fuck good.

    Cinco
  • BK ProductBK Product Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO just saw this randomly

    epic-fail-photos-dating-fails-shes-here-and-she-wants-your-soul.gif
    Bully_PulpitStoneColdMikey
Sign In or Register to comment.