What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

*Announcements/Updates*

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 44,665 Regulator
edited August 2012 in Site Help
The search engine is now working. The admins have fixed it and now you can use the search engine to find threads.

When searching for a thread try to be a little specific because the Search Engine on here picks up both key words in posts made too not just threads.

Shout outs to HLF, Toddo & IcyLiquid

This thread won't be up for long and will be taken down by the end of today. Enjoy yourselves everybody.

If you have any other questions please visit the Site Help section of the IC
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

IC Moderator and AHH Editor

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
BK ProductDupac700KingJamalItsKatBitches

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!
    I wanna take you higher...
  • Matt-Matt- stew Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do i access the search box during times that it is being blanketed by a Kevin Hart or an F-150 advertisement.
    MsSouthernBK Product
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,665 Regulator
    Matt- wrote: »
    how do i access the search box during times that it is being blanketed by a Kevin Hart or an F-150 advertisement.

LOLOL

Download Ad Block, that's what I did and I ain't seen shit since.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,665 Regulator
    What is a good adblock program...thats free

Are you using google chrome ? If so just d/l Chrome AdBlock, imo it's the best one you can find and it's free too.

• 2nd chances2nd chances Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well well welel
    like if you're not against Gay , Bi , Or Lesbian people.

GvZwl.jpg

No homo.........ofcourse..........cuz im not with that faggot shit.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,241 Regulator
    Hlf lobbied pretty hard for this. He was a monkey on toddo back. Everytime dude popped up, hlf was like "ok good we got subforums what about the search engine."
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Sion
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, will we be banned if we bump old threads from posters who don't post here anymore?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    deadeye wrote: »
    So, will we be banned if we bump old threads from posters who don't post here anymore?

Man hell nah fam LOLOLOLOL aint nothin wrong with bumping an old thread.

Hlf lobbied pretty hard for this. He was a monkey on toddo back. Everytime dude popped up, hlf was like "ok good we got subforums what about the search engine."

HLF is that nigga fam B-)

• deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Sion. wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

Man hell nah fam LOLOLOLOL aint nothin wrong with bumping an old thread.

Just asking 'cause I got banned for that a few months ago because it was considered "spamming" the board.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,592 Regulator

Im in it for the people brotha
    (Nope)
    Maybe it's just me but the search results have a weird layout. Never know what I'm looking at
    edited August 2012
    - an IC Court of Appeals is underway, for those banned/jailed and feel that they were done wrong you'll have the opportunity to fight for rights I guess and demand a lesser sentence or overturn LOLOL

- there may be a new point/post ranking system where certain posters based on post count may get certain titles like IC Vet, Lieutenant, etc. can't reveal any details since it's still in the infant stages

#Conflict wrote: »
    ayo @sion

what ?

edited August 2012
    The site is currently being updated, it seems that the Mobile site is working much better now.

Be on the lookout for new graphics/changes.

Things should be back to normal soon the admins are just doing maintenance.

Regards,
    Sion.

• DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i see y'all listened to my suggestion and moved the reaction buttons
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,109 Regulator
    aint feelin the reaction buttons now
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    aint feelin the reaction buttons now

Cosign, shit's a downgrade, lol.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't block sigs, such foolishness lol and smh
    dontdiedontkillanyonKansasCitySmakMan
    man yall gots to block these sigs. I HATE THAT SHIT!!!
    dontdiedontkillanyonAP12
  • deemula420deemula420 Posts: 1,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happen to the make a thread button?

OK let me address all the PMs here LOLOL.

Alright as it seems, some things are still a little weird. Like right now some of yall can't turn off sigs or make new threads. You're not alone I too am having the same issue :( . Just be patient and give it a day or two and everything should be back to normal.

Just wanna add once again that the Superiors will have this sorted out soon, just be patient.

The "LOL" reaction button has returned.....

StoneColdMikey