What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

*Announcements/Updates*

2»

Replies

• FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although its been an ugly few days in the IC,
    I'm glad the resason behind it was made clear.

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,305 Regulator
    The LOL reaction is gone again.
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,301 Regulator
    Is grouchy Greg really that grouchy that he had niggas take away the LOL button damn!
    StoneColdMikeyChi Snow
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    We now have polls everybody !!!!

Shout outs to @IcyLiquid @Toddo @ThatDamnJay

If you want to make a thread go to Post New Thread Tab and click the arrow, under it you will see 2 choices to make a new thread or New Poll.

Another new upgrade is that we now have tags.

I just wanna say major shoutouts to @icecoldstew - he was the most adamant about bringing polls back.

Regards,
    Sion.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    why the fuck do you have to do this shit sion??

we are mods!!! dont help NOOOOOOO-body out fuck that!!!

let them figure it out on their own!!!

this is what makes the IC what it is ...nothing is supposed to work the way its supposed to. when new features get added, let niggas go for years without knowing until they discover that shit on their own like christopher columbus!!

this is what separates the pilgrims from the indians!! LOLOLOLOLOL
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    SionStew
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,301 Regulator
    word its like that fuck ya niggas lmao
    Sion
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    LOLOLOLOL
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • _Jay_Jay Posts: 3,482 My Name Is My Name.
    Hilarious

..................ROLL DAMN TIDE

@JayChillinBro
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know why yall been fuckin around with them reaction buttons....Them shits was perfectly fine to begin with with different colors and shit now you gotta decipher them lil ass buttons
    StoneColdMikey5th LetterdalyricalbanditDMTxTHC
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    There is to be no more nudity period, not even in spoiler's. Dont ask why cause I dont know but this is coming from site owner Greg.

So no more nudity in the spoiler codes.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    StoneColdMikey
    New Updates:

- Twitter and Facebook are now linked to the IC. You can choose to tweet your posts or have em show up on one the two platforms. Have fun with it. Oh and try not to get caught slippin.

2»