Now I'm not into Male Strippers but......

2»

Replies

• taebootaeboo Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going saturday to see it with a couple of my girls. @Britt that sneaking in the flask aint a bad idea lol...
  • Britt_JBritt_J Posts: 604
    @taeboo girl yes! Knowing her, it will probably be filled with jager. My behind is going to be tipsy as hell lol
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    channing tatum is worth the price of admission
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Matt. Channing is a cutie. However the movie just looks dumb. I can't do it.

It actually got pretty good reviews if that means anything.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,538 Regulator
    Went this weekend

It was mos def worth the $7.50 for the ticket and the $1.25 sour gummy worms I snuch in my purse

You see lots of naked men... Channing Tatum is amazing and naked in several parts of the movie. I can also say I will never look at Adam Rodriguez from CSI the same again EVER

Big Dick Richie lived up to his name

The story is what it is... not boring though.

Don't want to give it all away.... but I'd say it's a all around FUN movie

Funniest thing was all the OLD ladies at the movies...I'm talking in their 70's and above. I thought one lady wasn't going to make it up the stairs.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10 for sure.

• WestieWestie Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mssouthern- I'm jealous as hell $7.50 and $1.25???? A matinee is $9 and no candy under $4 here. Seriously might move just cuz of your post. Lol
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to bother watching it, since I thought it was just fluff and only an excuse to watch them naked. However I just found out Steven Soderbergh did this, so there may be more to it than I thought. Not going to pay to see it though. I'll stream it from the net soon as a good version drops.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,330 Regulator
    I wasn't going to bother watching it, since I thought it was just fluff and only an excuse to watch them naked. However I just found out Steven Soderbergh did this, so there may be more to it than I thought. Not going to pay to see it though. I'll stream it from the net soon as a good version drops.

i was gonna do the bolded, but then i figured seeing all that skin would be better on the big screen

saw it over the weekend, so totally worth it.
2»