What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

In honor of fathers day, aka bitter single mothers day......

CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Post fb or Twitter statutes of these hoes catching feelings either because they layed up with a nigga who got them pregnant and bounced or that their own fathers didn't give a shit about them so they blame them for their trifling ways.

Replies

• UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    am i first tho???
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    this could actually be a good thread tho
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "i know I'm not a father but happy daddy day to me and could careless who reply and say I'm not a father cause I play both on my end ;) now pow pow and meow on my stick"

Wtf at the last part
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same chick

"happy sperm donor to all the nothing mans in this world who made a seed and not man enough to help it grow my god bless them all"
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn lol RT@TheJokerJavis Who gives a fuck RT @WorthlessVanny Happy fathers day mom. Youve been more of a father than my actual father.

lmao dat sumthin dat appeared on my TL dis morning
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

MOBLiveLife
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn lol RT@TheJokerJavis Who gives a fuck RT @WorthlessVanny Happy fathers day mom. Youve been more of a father than my actual father.

lmao dat sumthin dat appeared on my TL dis morning

lol
    I wanna take you higher...
    Lonely Bitch Dont know who her father is Tweet RT @bb_brooks Happy Fathers Day to me...cuz you bitches is my sons!

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• Leah_BonitaLeah_Bonita Posts: 839
    yall goin 2 hell
    487464_442398735833524_1957855643_n_zps0883578e.jpg
    @Nariyoto FUCK MY BABYDADDY I JUST CAUGHT HIM FUCKING MY COUSIN IN MY SONS CRIB. FILTHY DICK BASTARD #FUCKFATHERSDAY

LMFFAO i damn near died readin dis

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nariyoto FUCK MY BABYDADDY I JUST CAUGHT HIM FUCKING MY COUSIN IN MY SONS CRIB. FILTHY DICK BASTARD #FUCKFATHERSDAY

LMFFAO i damn near died readin dis
    Ummm wow lol
    I wanna take you higher...
    BlackAX410
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Once again most of these chicks were stupid to lay up with or even agree to have a child by these worthless dudes by jump.
    BlackAX410CopperBender Rodriguez
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Kristy Superwet Pendergrass
    "Damn today is FATHER DAD O WELL"

her "superwet" cant keep no father figure around tho
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    Kai
    YES I AM AN ANGRY BABY MONNA BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER 'S DAD Does NOT DO SHYT FOR HIS KIDS BUT PAY CHILD SUPPORT. BUT HE ONLY PAYS IT BECAUSE HE HAS TO WORK TO SUPPORT THIS UGLY CRISPY FOUR EYED MONSTER BITCH THAT LOOKS LIKE BURNT TO JAM HE MARRIED. AND MADE A BABY WITH..

off my FB page lls

• IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck these hoes
    HarlemThumzUp
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Top Gang Thug Trying To Lower The Body Count Posts: 36,371 Regulator
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Lol at "superwet" there used to be a poster by that name on here.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,145 Regulator
    How does a bitch say "Im both mom and dad."

Thats impossible your just mom

You can never be dad
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    CockMcStuffins
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'MON LADIES LETS NOT MAKE THIS DEAD BEAT DADDY DAY ITS FATHER'S DAY IF NOTHING ELSE HE GAVE YOU A BEAUTIFUL BLESSING DON'T FORGET THERE ARE DEAD BEAT MOTHER'S TO SO LET THAT NIGGA SHINE TODAY AND HATE HIM TOMORROW DON'T BE BITTER IT GETS YOU NO WERE WITH THAT BEEN SAID HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO.ALLLL FATHER'S

I was rather surprised to see this on my news feed LOL. Some chick I went to school w/ who's BD ain't shit
    Jamaica wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Lol at "superwet" there used to be a poster by that name on here.

I remember, I think she was a alias
    giphy.gif

• BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ornella Rogers
    11 hours ago via mobile

"No one cares about fathers day well at least I don't :)"

and "Happy Single Mother's Day"

AND:

Samantha Martinez
    11 hours ago via mobile
    I can offically say that i absolutely loath this day..
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These hoes dumb
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *i see 5, 6 fathers day threads in the GnS alone, enuff reason to never have kids and stay drama free post*
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    too much focus on this bitter single mothers...

they had their day, it was a month ago.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know whats funnier the illiteracy or the fact that these hoes probably wont learn from thier shitty life choices and will continue to be cum buckets for scum buckets
    rocket-2.gif
    texas409
    *i see 5, 6 fathers day threads in the GnS alone, enuff reason to never have kids and stay drama free post*

they need to make a no kids holiday. This day is dedicated to all those that dont have kids, baby momma drama free.

giphy.gif

SleepwalkingInJapanAristo_V300fiat_moneyBender Rodriguez