What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil Wayne Tells Drake & Chris Brown To Squash Beef

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Reason
062012-music-drake-lil-wayne-chris-brown-middle.jpg

Lil Wayne and the rest of the Young Money crew want Drake to put an end to his beef with Chris Brown ... STAT -- because the bad blood is bad for busine$$.

It's a sign that as badass as rap may be ... the bottom line is the bottom line.

Sources close to Drake tell TMZ, Drizzy has received several calls from Weezy, Birdman, Mack Maine and more -- urging the rapper to extend an olive branch to Brown after last week's nightclub brawl in NYC.

Sources tell us, Wayne and co. are worried the rift will affect business -- since Brown appears on several tracks with Young Money members and, pure and simple, Brown = hits.

We're told Drake doesn't want to reach out to Breezy until he knows CB doesn't actually blame him for last week's melee -- despite what Brown's lawyer has been saying ... that Drake was one of the aggressors.

Wayne, for his part, has made a point of downplaying feuds recently. Yesterday he said there was no beef between himself and G.O.O.D. Music artist Pusha T, despite a recent war of words between the two rappers.

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She kiss me on my neck then she kiss me on my chest and then she:

0619-drake-bodygaurds-fameflynet-2.jpg

D.D.S.purpngold
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those 3 aint about that life....

Wayne is worried Drakes beef with Chris will effect business?

But going at Pusha wont?

Ok Wayne.....
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    Lurker6gnsSion
  • No CompetitionNo Competition Posts: 236 ✭✭
    them niggas is too fuckin big no homo. nigga aint even got a neck ...if someone who knows how to box will fuck him up he too big to move quick
    CashmoneyDuxAlready Home_17
  • SlickestRSlickestR Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rappers are soft these days.. whenever happened to making hits with your artistry...
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pusha T is a dope rapper but he's a nobody.

On some real shit.. Drake is banned from the South until he apologizes to the Prince of R&B Chris Brown.

#TeamBreezy
    FyHunnitgnsCashmoneyDuxpurpngoldSoloman_The_Wise#1 pick
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,095 Regulator
    I aint even surprised Wayne stepped in cuz Chris and Wayne been cool since Chris been out
    #Mikeyismod2017
    The Bodyguard in the 2nd pic took a loss if that's a "YM" tat

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

skooby2315 wrote: »
    I aint even surprised Wayne stepped in cuz Chris and Wayne been cool since Chris been out

Yea Wayne and Chris good friends
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Weezy with a Bawse move, and once again prove why YM is the #1 label in music.

Breezy got Drizzy lookin extra shook , you know you a pussy when a R&B singer, got you doubling up on your deebo's .
    #$a7ut3.............................................Jay-Z-Barclays-Center.jpg?t=1349731037.............................................$a7ut3#
    #1 pick
  • CallMeWelvinCallMeWelvin Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a NY tat
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Business is not paying your dues to those who helped build your business.
    YMCMB stay owing or settling suits with nigga's.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,830 Regulator
    nigga look like a steroid out Timbaland
    juan travoltaCashmoneyDuxpurpngoldAlready Home_17
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,095 Regulator
    Smh at Drake not wanting to squash it
    #Mikeyismod2017
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    That's a NY tat
    I was about to say....Homie wouldv'e had the L of the day

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayne like "you cant be mad at fellow bitch niggas thats the motto"
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    gns

We dont owe nobody nothing

Bawse D.Loxgnspurpngold
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga yall got producers lookin for bread every 6 months. Nigga's stay suing that camp.
    How many lawsuits have been filed against YMCMB in the past 4 years???
    gns
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't think about it be about it
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    LIl Wayne has apparently been urging Drake to put an end to this whole I'm-bagging-your-girl-so-let's-break-some-sh** thing with Chris Brown.

TMZ is reporting that both Weezy and the rest of the Young Money crew are telling Drake to make some peace ASAP cause the whole thing, aside from being ridiculously immature, is bad for business…. and if there's one thing Wayne likes more than looking scary and mumbling in front of the mic, its making dollar bills (times millions).

Chris has lent his talents to several works done by Young Money peeps, and when Chris lends his talents, people get rich(er). If Chris decides to boycott any future endeavors with those in Wayne's world, they'll just make a ridiculous amount of money instead of maybe a !!ing ridiculous amount of money….

Cleary thats some weak math, but the whole thing is honestly hard to quantify when you're talking about degrees of billions as the rest of us are forced to roll change to buy a tank of gas. Seriously, how many zeroes are there in a billion anyway?

But let's get back on point here. Drake is allegedly unwilling to hug it out with Chris until Chris acknowledges that Drake was not one of the aggressors in the brawl that left a nightclub destroyed and left a lot of innocent people injured.

Chris Brown's lawyer is claiming otherwise.

And just to make sure, have we mentioned Lil' Wayne likes money?

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/lil-wayne-drake-youre-costing-me-money-1771638/

could this be the beginning of the end of the drake/wayne bromance? YMCMB will crumble like a game of janga if Drake leaves
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga look like a steroid out Timbaland

Aint timbaland looking like a steroid out timbaland he was the last time i checked what he do deflate?

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol unless you are a salaried employee of ymcoonmb you cant say we lmaooo you not part of the team you just a groupie bitch cotton
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    deemula420gnsCashmoneyDux
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Those 3 aint about that life....

Wayne is worried Drakes beef with Chris will effect business?

But going at Pusha wont?

Ok Wayne.....

no....it won't
    niggas don't even know who the fuck pusha t is
    grinding came out like 10 years ago
    that nigga boat has sailed
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Soloman_The_Wisedamnkp