How To Embed Videos and Images

15678911»

Replies

• KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ i wish you guys nothing but best..the ceiling is the roof!!!Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i swear i cant post gif anymore

• JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ i wish you guys nothing but best..the ceiling is the roof!!!Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    @Sion man i cant seem to post gif/memes.. something I'm doing wrong? i post them and all i get is the lil thumbnail... i mostly post from work.. so could be my shittty work computer.. i noticed last week though...
    so i can post vids... seems only having the issue with gifs
    trying from the crib.. test
    ^^motherfucker
    Stew
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 47,472 Regulator
    @jusdre313 what browser are u using?
    @stew ... chrome.... didnt seem to have this issue until recently
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 47,472 Regulator
    edited March 3
    JusDre313 wrote: »

Don't think it's a site issue as I was using them fine yesterday until I had to change to this fuck shit. Try clearing your cache.
    edited March 7
    Stew wrote: »

Don't think it's a site issue as I was using them fine yesterday until I had to change to this fuck shit. Try clearing your cache.

tried didnt work.. like i said i tried from both the crib and work computer..same shit.. heres a shot i just came across. a post from @Bender Rodriguez from another thread looks like its the same thing. looks like he tried to post a gif, got the same small thumbnail

edit: im retarded.. i cant post gifs, but i attempted to post a pic of another poster trying to post a gif smh..... check out that pic @stew im getting the same exact thing
    test using gay ass internet explorer
    Stew wrote: »

tried didnt work.. like i said i tried from both the crib and work computer..same shit.. heres a shot i just came across. a post from @Bender Rodriguez from another thread looks like its the same thing. looks like he tried to post a gif, got the same small thumbnail

edit: im retarded.. i cant post gifs, but i attempted to post a pic of another poster trying to post a gif smh..... check out that pic @stew im getting the same exact thing

Smh aight man, I'm not sure so I'll make sure the powers that be know what the deal is.
    JusDre313
    edited March 15
    @JusDre313 are u uploading these gifs or just copying and pasting from the original link?
    @stew just uploading them, like its always been.. but i'm guessing if no one else is complaining about it, must be me.. but cant figure out what im doing different then before

all i do is find a gif i want to post online. right click,save. click on the attach file icon, then click the gif.. for some reason it doesnt post them, just gives this lil thumbnail..
    @stew just uploading them, like its always been.. but i'm guessing if no one else is complaining about it, must be me.. but cant figure out what im doing different then before

all i do is find a gif i want to post online. right click,save. click on the attach file icon, then click the gif.. for some reason it doesnt post them, just gives this lil thumbnail..

I just put the img codes in that post of yours with the spoiler and it worked.
    @JusDre313 youre using the wrong joint to upload, it's the one all the way to the right, not the one before it.
    JusDre313
    qc6ln16dqmp8.gif

u have got to be shitting me. smh... im such an idiot lol... good looking @Stew
    Stew
  • BabaaaBabaaa Posts: 457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24
15678911»