High On K-2, Man Attacks Neighbor Before Killing And Eating Dog

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car...Posts: 47,393 Regulator
edited June 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Michael-Daniel1-125x188.jpgWaco, TX – Seems like whenever there is a story about some drug-addled moron eating anything alive, the news affiliates throw in the word “zombie” in an attempt to ride out that Miami Zombie Train. A story out of Texas is no different where a man, allegedly under the effects of K-2, attacked some people before beating a dog to death and then eating on the dog’s corpse.

Police say they received a call from someone reporting a man “going crazy.” The man going crazy was 22-year-old Michael Terron Daniel and he was reportedly suffering a bad trip from ingesting K-2, the synthetic drug idiots take because they can’t find weed.

Witnesses say that after attacking several people at the home, telling them that the K-2 was killing him, he ran into the yard and started chasing a neighbor on his hands and knees while barking like a dog. Daniel then grabbed a medium-sized black dog and brought it onto the front porch where he beat and strangled the animal before he “began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away,” Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

By time police arrived, they found Daniel still sitting on the porch covered in fur and blood with the dead dog in his lap. Initially incoherent and unresponsive, and ambulance was called for Daniel. While waiting, he allegedly asked police to fight or Taze him to help stop the bad trip he was on. The officers did not oblige and Daniel was transported to the hospital.

Daniel was arrested at his workplace on Monday, without incident, and charged with cruelty to a non-livestock animal.

I understand why people take this K-2 crap. I mean, smoking some weed while listening to some good music, watching a movie or having some good sex is no fun. I’d much rather experience psychosis, extreme paranoia, hallucinations and uncontrollable, violent behavior.

notice how it's only black folk getting this bad with it....

bet this shit was engineered to attack a certain race...

Replies

• PicoPico FREE MEXIMAX RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!! NEG REACTION CREW Posts: 34,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room Posts: 7,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That clown is just crazy. Fucked up in the head. K2 doesn't make you do that bullshit.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,393 Regulator
    maybe not white people.... yall mitochondria is built for yall dumping toxins and shit into your systems...

black folk on the other hand....

yak and kush playa, all that other shit is not needed, take it from me...
    In Your Moms RoomHafBayked
  • ChromaStonedChromaStoned Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

red drinks too-longest running and worst dye for you
    HafBayked
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 47,393 Regulator
    I only drink water
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 28,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cant people just stick to the normal drugs?!
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    This mothafucka here............you-are-so-dumb.gif
    B_AJudah Back
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Initially incoherent and unresponsive, and ambulance was called for Daniel. While waiting, he allegedly asked police to fight or Taze him to help stop the bad trip he was on. The officers did not oblige and Daniel was transported to the hospital.

ole "please taze me bro" looking nigga

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucked with that K2 two years ago, the trip was horrible. It's a very short high but it was extreme, nothing like making you wanna eat dogs and shit.

Glad I'm loser & drug free. Hallelujah!
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael-Daniel1-125x188.jpg
    So you're saying K-2 for crackas = K-9 for blackas?

MIke has a lot of white in him though.

Would have been interesting if they sent the K-9 unit.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that stuff is no joke man. only time i ever hit i felt like i had just taken acid.
    Black_SamsonIn Your Moms Room
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he from waco tho....prolly had a dipper and just blamed the shit on some k-2.....but that shit does fuck you up tho....i hit it like 4 times and was instantly high as the fuck.....not a good high either, but a "oh shit i think im leaving my body on earth while my soul catches this intergalactic ride to the corner store" ass high....i just wanted some water and for my head to stop ringing.....i went right and got some real shit after that
    In Your Moms Room
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curiosity killed the cat dog.
    Muffugas will never learn....always wanting to experiment and get higher than necessary. Weed ftw.
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    K-2 been poppin for a minute, it don't make you do stuff like that. Military cats smoke it. Though I would never recommend it because it isn't proven to be safe like weed and people have gone to the hospital because of it (not for eating dogs though lol...).

Kinda off topic but I'm done smoking weed though until I get my own house and start growing my own. Now I feel like buying from a street dealer who got it from someone else who got it from someone else is like smashing a chick raw... Soon, this craziness is going to leak into the marijuana regime...
  • Desi_416Desi_416 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭
    Bin saying fuck fake weed from time... Either smoke some real weed or say fuck it, I can't trust none of this manufactured imitation shit, real weed give u the munchies and u eat a pizza, bag of chips something like that, this imitation shit got people eating dogs and other people fuck that man..... Shieeeeeeet I need to go smoke a blunt and just thank my weed for being there for me n keepin me away from this fake shit
    HafBayked
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    K-2 been poppin for a minute, it don't make you do stuff like that. Military cats smoke it. Though I would never recommend it because it isn't proven to be safe like weed and people have gone to the hospital because of it (not for eating dogs though lol...).

Kinda off topic but I'm done smoking weed though until I get my own house and start growing my own. Now I feel like buying from a street dealer who got it from someone else who got it from someone else is like smashing a chick raw... Soon, this craziness is going to leak into the marijuana regime...

im cool wit that....they need some niggas over there eatin people faces and shit.....make them boys simmer down some
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the fuck is a k2
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Fake weed was Spice.....I smoked fake weed by accident. I was hanging with this nigga that didnt tell me

til after.It was the worst high in the motherfucking world.

I just fucking sat there and kept saying nigga this shit got me fucked up. after about 5 minutes it wore off but that

5 minutes felt like 15.
  • Peeny_WallyPeeny_Wally Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finding it more amusing that this happened in a place called Waco.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Reppin' The 631 Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe he had the sudden urge for some chinese food.
    edited June 2012
    Matt- wrote: »
    that stuff is no joke man. only time i ever hit i felt like i had just taken acid.
    VIBE wrote: »
    I fucked with that K2 two years ago, the trip was horrible. It's a very short high but it was extreme, nothing like making you wanna eat dogs and shit.

It doesn't make you trip.

You have never taken acid because it feels nothing like a K2 high.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Matt- wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

It doesn't make you trip.

You have never taken acid because it feels nothing like a K2 high.

thats why i said it.
    No. You said, that was the only time i felt like i took a hit of acid. that is implying you took a hit of acid.

If you never took acid, you wouldnt no that it felt like you just took a hit of acid.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,561 Regulator
    the south his a wild place right about now
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do shit anymore but.....if the weed or drink couldn't get me there I was straight