Ladies a question.

CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no moreCyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,229 Regulator
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Can mental stimulation take the place of foreplay. For instance can you get stimulated by just words alone especially if that person has a good talk game? Or do you need the physical touch to be aroused only?

Replies

• CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,229 Regulator
    I think mental stimulation can make a female even more attractive cause the physical will fade or I will get bored with their looks. So that other realm will always be there.

@sixsicksins appreciate the comment
    SixSickSins
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Hell yeah, I was talking on the phone to this chick one time she fucked my head up so good I fucked around and missed my exit.
  • MissKMissK Antisocial Pessimist Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mental stimulation is a great form of foreplay and is often very underrated...
    ChicityCain[Deleted User]taeboo
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 32,229 Regulator
    Trockm wrote: »
    Hell yeah, I was talking on the phone to this chick one time she fucked my head up so good I fucked around and missed my exit.

Been there bru, I missed a party one time by just chatting with a female. Her game was emaculate had nigga fucked up lol.

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Everything begins in the mind including stimulation/arousal. If it exists in the mind it exists in the body. #MindSex
    CainMissK[Deleted User]Chicity
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Stimulation for me begins with the mind, it's the sexiest part of a man.
    Capture my mind and it will naturally cause great excitement.
    MissKChicityAmotekun
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Stimulation for me begins with the mind, it's the sexiest part of a man.
    Capture my mind and it will naturally cause great excitement.

The bolded is all truth.....if yoiu can get into her mind you can make the sex even more sensual. Sure the physical is th end all but if the the right convo is sparked things can past just fucking.
    [Deleted User]
    edited July 2012
    @ Cain Marko

Once a man has that, talking that talk in her ear alone could cause a woman to climax, all depends on the female. It intensifies every touch, sensation and the end result is that much more mind blowing.
    Cain
  • MissKMissK Antisocial Pessimist Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Studies have shown that oftentimes the anticipation of something can be just as pleasurable or more that an activity itself. The way this works is because our mind gets a great deal of enjoyment from imaging the ideal situation - the most desirable touch, the most exciting surroundings, the most stimulating interactions. Knowing how to make the most of this mental stimulation helps heighten this pleasure for ourselves, contributing to a more exciting sex life with our partners. As we explore the mental stimulation aspect of our sexuality, we also learn about our own sexuality and its depth and complexity."
    [Deleted User]taeboo
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Everything begins in the mind including stimulation/arousal. If it exists in the mind it exists in the body. #MindSex

^And yet another nigga, who after seeing his picture I cant take seriously lol

Nigga, u have no swag, and u pay bitches to take pics with you, FOH with whatever BS u in here trying to kick, u not deep, just herby looking.

CainChicitypurpngold
    ~SpecialK~ wrote: »
    "Studies have shown that oftentimes the anticipation of something can be just as pleasurable or more that an activity itself. The way this works is because our mind gets a great deal of enjoyment from imaging the ideal situation - the most desirable touch, the most exciting surroundings, the most stimulating interactions. Knowing how to make the most of this mental stimulation helps heighten this pleasure for ourselves, contributing to a more exciting sex life with our partners. As we explore the mental stimulation aspect of our sexuality, we also learn about our own sexuality and its depth and complexity."

anticipation is the greatest aphrodisiac.
    [Deleted User]Chicity
    Dear IC Member,

Keeps denying he's a closet faggot
    stays commenting on male dropped pics
    stay gassed up on CO fumes from living
    in a boiler room. #FreshAirIsYourFriend
    edited July 2012
    ^^ The anticipation is foreplay all in itself.
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Dear IC Member,

Keeps denying he's a closet faggot
    stays commenting on male dropped pics
    stay gassed up on CO fumes from living
    in a boiler room. #FreshAirIsYourFriend

And Macy's and Lucille Roberts is yours.
    @Empress and @SpecialK good drops cosign those btw.
    .Empress. wrote: »
    ^^ The anticipation is foreplay all in itself.

There were times with my girl where she'd be off in another room doing something, and I go see what she up to and she'd have her back turn towards me. I sneak up behind her then let her know I'm there. Barely touch her, lean in close so she can feel my breath on the back of her neck. I whisper something to her bringing my lips fraction of a hair from her ear. Even though I'm not even touching her I can feel her impatience as she just wants me to grab her, she backs her body up attempting to initiate contact, I stave her off, only on my time, she knows this but can't help herself. Finally when I do relinquish a kiss on the nape of her neck or her ear her knees buckle from the sheer pleasure of her erogenous zones finally being touched.
    edited July 2012
    Dear IC Member,

I know this this the Powder Room but if
    you tryin to start your own IC Queer Eye for
    the Straight Guy make your own thread, this
    one is a male female dynamic.
    Ol' what's up fish ass nigga.

Ol lip gloss thief ass nigga
    Ol first one in the gym room last one out ass nigga
    Ol room full of women stand next to all dudes ass nigga
    Ol Mary Kay employee of the month ass nigga

Ol mad because my picture didnt turn you on nigga n/h. Well I'm sorry dog, I can't help you I did after all post it in the powder room, for the ladies.