What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Finally got licked!

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Praise the lawd!
It was beautiful, he was beautiful and i found out i had soft spot on my booty- lawd.
Dr. Manhattan: She was pregnant. And you gunned her down.

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
PILL_COSBY

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,429 Regulator
    *pops bottles*

* sets of fireworks*

Congrats girl ... hopefully you'll never have dead body sex again

Is this a new guy ?
    UTDefense.jpg
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *pops bottles*

* sets of fireworks*

Congrats girl ... hopefully you'll never have dead body sex again

Is this a new guy ?
    loooool, yes no more dead body sex.
    Well ive known him for a while he has a 1 in 2 chance of becoming my offical man
    we aint banged though. nor have i done anything to him lol

Edward Blake: That's right. And you know what, you watched me. You could've turned the gun into steam, the bullets into mercury, the bottle into goddamned snowflakes but you didn't, did you? You really don't give a damn about human beings. You're driftin' out of touch, Doc. God help us all.
    MsSouthernBelovedAfeni
    how tall moreno??..lol
    oh noes.
    5'9 :(
    but the other main guy is 6'1!!!

he licked the box without beating or getting bopped .... these new niggas doing it wrong wtf ....

what's wrong with that?

UTDefense.jpg
    Kaiyeah i rap so don't gnsBelovedAfeniKINGECcaddo manbull6599BlackAX410Mister B.young chadAristo_V300hueyCo_Town_MichaelBK Productterbear
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its cool...thats just an investment per say.....watch how shit change when he get them draws
    a.mannericb4prez
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at BAK. She blossom into a little freak. LOL
    Dupac
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!!
    MissK
    he licked the box without beating or getting bopped .... these new niggas doing it wrong wtf ....

what's wrong with that?

unless it's your girl EVERYTHING

got it

lol
    UTDefense.jpg
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why ANY of the men here would be upset ... are yall trying to tell me you've ate the box or fucked EVERY female that has gave you head ?
    UTDefense.jpg
    ItsKatBitchesMissKterbear
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why ANY of the men here would be upset ... are yall trying to tell me you've ate the box or fucked EVERY female that has gave you head ?

yes i have banged a lot of chicks in my life and prob only muffed 10 chicks.... and fucked and got bopped from all of them...
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz we're selfish.....

yea sure, it's great to see a woman get off... but dammit....we want to get off to.....

he didnt care <3 lol
    Think he just likes giving head cos he was eating that shit like his last meal.

MissKSleepwalkingInJapanDNB1
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he didnt care <3 lol
    Think he just likes giving head cos he was eating that shit like his last meal.
    might wanna grab a flashlight and make that nigga say

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

just saying... hepres is a friend that sticks with you till death

MrSoutCitya.mannBlack Boy King
    oh lawd.
    Herpes :/

• themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sin just licked a woman who wasn't his woman and didn't get nothing in return.....fuck....these niggas is out here losin!
    lions-650x406.jpg
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,236 Regulator
    delinquency of a minor...
    shame on you Ms.S especially with your chosen vocation...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia