What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Bandwagon/sidekick beta type of n!@@as..

Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me broRight herePosts: 4,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
Some niggas born to play the shadow..nigga on the sidelines cheering on the team..

Towel manager ass nigga always ridin the coattails of niggas headed towards greatness..never have an original opinion or thought..

Quick 2 cosign sum bullshit even tho they know its bullshit but bcuz everybody else agrees, they agree too..

Lemming type of nigga follow the pack over a cliff..the I.C. full of cats like this..

Who's the worst bandwagon poster on the forum..Time to name names..point them hoes out..

Well Got Dam

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,103 Regulator
    name names
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    John_BlaziniBender Rodriguez
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two gif..bandwagon shit

Fuck yo gifs nigga

• Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    NAME NAMES
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    How much niggas done posted and yet no names have been named? Guess i'll be the only real nigga..

WimpMVP... nigga try to associate and cosign any poppin poster at the min, although his all time fav is... do I really gotta say? Naw.

Team Green... we keep getting banned and everytime I make an acct after a brief hiatus, he does too, fuck wrong with that nigga? Nigga also wears a cape and keeps a pair of pom pom's in tow for whenever a poster disses me.. instantly hops on that poster's nutz. Weirdo.

FTTH... most prolly dont even know who the guy is, but ever since his dickserver got banned he hasnt been the same.. I think he's goin through it.

Seedz... without "legendary" posters to piggyback off of the guys been e-relevant.
    purpngold
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Ayo this Conflict nigga stepped on the scene with over 4,000 post no one knows shit about started cosigning well known posters and is know a watered down version of Ace boogie...
    blakfyahkingSeansosaSneakDZA700
    Bullshit moved this to donkey..

Chemix cool but that nigga keeps a fresh set of pom poms on deck..

Its a couple other niggas that stay quoting and c/s but I'll wait to drop them names..

@Gayzini.. U a wack poster and a lame nigga, but at least u aint no dickeater, i'll give u that.
    Dirty Sanchez
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Bullshit moved this to donkey..

Chemix cool but that nigga keeps a fresh set of pom poms on deck..

Its a couple other niggas that stay quoting and c/s but I'll wait to drop them names..

bruh beef threads go in Donkey
    edited July 2012
    How could I forget ELZO lmao.. oh yeah, he's irrelevant, thats why smh

But that nigga, that nigga, shiiit... hands down the biggest dickrider on the site, I never seen one man cosign another man's post as much as that guy does... I dont gotta mention the name of poster who's weed he carries, doors he opens, who's bathroom stall he stands in front of and guards with his life... that nigga's a sad story.
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure this will go plat off the usual back n forth BTW the usual suspects, but should still be entertaining
    Follow me @Nuby1985....
    A.G.S.N.

5f3b08324f6d70fb1a962690466a55f5.jpg
  • Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Kai Valya is my personal female dog..

I never realized I had an invisible leash around her neck till I found out she was dickriding each and every one of my posts like some sick fuck who stalks celebrities.

Except in this scenario the celebrity is me, the most untouchable IC poster of all time.

For those questioning me..ask yourself..

Would you go around stalking somebody you never even talked to, a complete stranger?
    Lol..Called that nigga the weed carrier..

Thats my bitch job..

It's safe to say most of the niggas guilty of it do it because of some feeling they have towards certain posters. Shit use to plague this site thought.
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2cco7sw.jpg

*dead* @ this gif

I agree with the premise of this thread

but it's a real nigga rule that if you make a thread to call mofos out

you should start by naming names 1st
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    John_Blazinis3nterocksAmotekun
    Low key black fyah used to be my main groupie..

Nigga used to put my quotes in his sig and shit..

Nigga gives me the creeps..

• Blank_SinatraBlank_Sinatra Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck any poster who has a problem with me..

Fuck their mothers.

Nigga I'm part timing..

I been in wars, I been the target of multiple failed assassination attempts.

And here I am..

End of story
    SleepwalkingInJapanWill Munny
    that Sanchez nigga was OTT's lap dog... was lost once shit started back up after the shut down but found his way and gained a small cult.
    SleepwalkingInJapanBoldChild[Deleted User]
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,473 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you go around stalking somebody you never even talked to, a complete stranger?

Nah...can't relate.

deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    freshb651
    edited July 2012
    It's safe to say most of the niggas guilty of it do it because of some feeling they have towards certain posters. Shit use to plague this site thought.

Cosign, I turned posters with the utmost dignity and pride into all out cheerleaders, and phi beta capa's.

Have these niggas lookin like they straight out of an episode of "A Different World"
    @conflict aint really much else to say bruh....you're as relevant as Greg Oden ... shit I have a template of jokes about me for niggas like you to use to make a name for yourself.... you should thank me.
    SleepwalkingInJapan