What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

PlayStation Plus: Two Years Later

2»

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might buy one from Amazon too so I don't have to look for it next year
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought Overwatch GOTY edition and Horizon Zero Dawn GOTY for under $50
    VIBEThe Recipethemadlionsfan
  • Negro_CaesarNegro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought evil within and wolfenstein and mass effect. 70 bucks
    The Recipe
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 26
    Bought 1 psn already but considering another. Don't think it will be 40$ again
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
    The Recipe
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I copped Assassins Creed and the witcher for 50 bucks
    lions-650x406.jpg
    The Recipe
    edited November 28
    Ended up getting another ps plus and that witcher collectors edition for for 50. Had a 10 dollar Amazon card brought ps plus down to 30 and witcher was 20. They try to snake you tho lol. If you don't look for the collectors edition the regular without the dlc and expansions is 20 as well.

Check y'all purchase for those who bought the witcher lol

@themadlionsfan

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.
    The Recipe
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 28
    I copped the witcher for 15 bucks and the hearts of stone dlc from CAG for 4 bucks a year ago...I'm good
    lions-650x406.jpg
    The Recipe
    edited November 28
    Ah ok. Complete edition says 16 dlcs and 2 expansion pack. Hearts you got and blood and wine is the other one. Don't know what the "16" dlc is tho. Probably won't matter tho at least you got that one. Heard this shit deeeeeep.

2»