Did Joe Sun Ether Fiat into Oblivion?

TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya stepPosts: 6,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey

Replies

• hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder Tell that preacher he's a preacher. I'm a motherfucking prophet. Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 54,097 Regulator
    Fiat been missin for a few but i highly doubt whatever was said is whats keepin him off the I.c
    LUClEN
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubt it.

I thought you left along with Fiat

Niggas roasted you
    Elzo69RenaissanceThe Recipe
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about what joe said in that dear thread. If so Fiat was still posting days after joe's comment.
  • hueyhuey Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its probably the lack of power
    purpngold
  • TrillaaaaaaTrillaaaaaa Try to put salt in my name and I put pep in ya step Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Are you talking about what joe said in that dear thread. If so Fiat was still posting days after joe's comment.

Yup but idk if he was posting days after

EDIT: can someone quote the Joe Sun post, I'm too lazy to look thru that thread
    The Recipe
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 54,097 Regulator
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    its probably the lack of power
    good point
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder Tell that preacher he's a preacher. I'm a motherfucking prophet. Posts: 2,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was hardly a buldge. Lol @ you dumb niggas taking the internet serious. Getting roasted is part of the IC tradition.
    SleepwalkingInJapanBARON_$AMEDILUClEN
    The nigga probably died.

Nigga's die everyday b.

Be hilarious if he Joe Sunned himself lol

Some fiat protegee is probably using the gruesome footage of his death as a gif for a shock post
    a.mannThe Recipe
    GZus wrote: »
    That was hardly a buldge. Lol @ you dumb niggas taking the internet serious. Getting roasted is part of the IC tradition.

Bruh you just jumped on the scene

I got war wounds, In a roast thread where I was threadstarter niggas flipped the script on me, exposed me AND another cat and proceeded to roast me.....In my own thread.

Diamond thread I believe and also contributed to the demise of the old IC....You got roasted for 5 pages and your post count dropped dramatically

Like a bitch

Fuck you talking about nerd. I've been posting after that bullshit. Lol @ war wounds like that shit really affected your personal life. You sounding like a bitch out here.
    AmotekunHyenaKilla
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 17,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did Joe sun say
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiat goes long periods without posting pretty often.

nh
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford The Trill Dog Posts: 17,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Got damn, Joe sun poured ethered but I doubt fiat caught feelings.

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol...speak for urself?

i cannot be "exposed"
  • p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    The nigga probably died.

Nigga's die everyday b.

Fiat was the only one I know of with the original pic of the sheet covered dead guy that was used as the template for 'dead IC member' memes too.
    lol...speak for urself?

i cannot be "exposed"

Thats what I said when I got "exposed"...as myself lol

Niggas was expecting me to get mad but I stayed postin and roastin
    The Recipe
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    ^i already put myself out there...ive been here less than a month and posted my pic several times...

niggas had jokes...but thats it... i aint like Seedz who puts ALL his biz in the e-streets
    lol...speak for urself?

i cannot be "exposed"

It's only a matter of time. You're the drake of IC.

Gzuz, typical of you to bandwagon some shit another poster said. You're not a funny poster. Nothing you have ever said is funny. You're one of those posters that serves as a filler for threads. I see your name and conveniently skim over your post.
    TrillaaaaaaSleepwalkingInJapanHyenaKillaSneakDZApurpngold