G&S Folks: OK EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME PEOPLE, B/C THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND...

Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat BootyologistPosts: 41,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
how the F@@@ do you sit there, analyze, and know a poster's "posting style"?? i don't get it. i see niggas on here beefin wit each other about "nigga i had this posting style b4 you," or "y'all niggas need to stop using my posting style and show respect". my reaction...

297006_257615144281379_131437750232453_731258_132843478_n.jpg

so are y'all really breaking down how niggas put words together in sentences, and having a debate over it? is it really that serious? how do y'all feel about niggas actually beefin over this? define "posting style," and how you can differentiate each posters...uh post?
HafBaykedAristo_V300KaiSion-Vincenzo-In Your Moms Roomnex gingnsCONFLICT Sage WonderJohn_BlaziniBlackAX410DWOBK Product

Replies

• TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
  • AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of dudes are leakin estrogen out'chea. I read some of these so called beef threads and the shit reads like a bad script for a reality show. Shit should be called Soft Niggas of the IC starring your usual suspects.
    How the fuck you beefin with a dun you never seen face to face and prolly never will? You can tell when niggas aint got shit IRL because they find the dumbest shit to take issue with in the most retarded manner.
    So that posting style argument is for duns who misappropriate their spent time analyzing and over analyzing a fraction of another duns personality.
    This only applies to handful of posters, who have sadly become IC geeks.

The fact is it takes time, effort and feelings to actually be concerned what type of poster you are or whether your a 'top tier' poster.

I lol heartily when I see the back and forth exchanges between those that care for these issues.

And fact remains, I can textually shit on all known 'legendary' posters with out even trying. But alas.......I really can't be bothered....lololol

People who think they something round here....

JG
    CB
    Pimp.......Is actually the funniest and trolls the most.
    Blank
    Dizz

These niggas care about there career here. Constantly argue among themselves like school girls in the playground. It's entertaining to watch.

The funny thing is .......Joe Sun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all them niggas.

True stories.

I'm sure this post will induce feelings.

C/S the bold. Joe Sun transcended in that Dear IC Member thread. Joe went Gohan was completely untouchable for that length of time.
    a.manngnsBK Product
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    people with tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much time on their hands
    mrdro3000 wrote: »
    SO U MEAN 2 TELL ME THAT U AINT STUDY ME AND STEAL MY POSTIN STYLE??? LETS BE REAL 4 A MIN... WE KNOW WHY U TYPE THEM "TITLES" IN ALL CAPS AND WHO U GOT IT FROM.

If someone can press two keys simultaneously and jack your whole 'style' THATS A LAZY ASS STYLE. YOU SHOULD PROLLY DROP THAT.

Jus
    Spoiler:
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Dro was banned tho....
  • DNB1DNB1 So I had to did, what I had to did Cause I had to get (duh-ough! duh-ough! duh-ough!) Posts: 13,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrdro3000 wrote: »
    I thought Dro was banned tho....

SO DRO DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE A NEW LOG ON?

I just seen what happened in another thread...lol.

• PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/S obviously is jacking Dro style. Only reason I
    entered this thread was because I thought it was Dro's thread.

When a poster goes from typing like a 8 year old girl, trying to diss posters like you, and pretty much trying to emulate everything you do... It's easy to call it out

An example would be my son Menjamins

T/s get your own style... you're looking like Dro's son out chea

Stop trying to emulate greatness... not everyone has what it takes bruh(no Dizz)
    DNB1mrdro3000
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    darkone360 wrote:
    how the F@@@ do you sit there, analyze, and know a poster's "posting style"?? i don't get it. i see niggas on here beefin wit each other about "nigga i had this posting style b4 you," or "y'all niggas need to stop using my posting style and show respect". my reaction...

so are y'all really breaking down how niggas put words together in sentences, and having a debate over it? is it really that serious? how do y'all feel about niggas actually beefin over this? define "posting style," and how you can differentiate each posters...uh post?
    nah its not that deep. its just basically saying that some posters are easily influenced and lack "originality"

its like how some random poster cant use the reaction system when they are on their phone. so instead of clicking the co sign button (which they cant lol) they simply make a post that says "mobile cosign"

next thing you know, every ic "in crowd" wanna be simple minded follower is posting it. some even do it even tho they have the reactions on their phones LOL

then you have the non empathetic poster who rubs off on all the ppl that are entertained by his/her posts and somehow they want to be that non empathetic person lol

shit is like demon possession lol i could go on and on
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been on your mind?
    Get a new mind loser.
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Connex with a co signable post?

Wtf
    edited July 2012
    some even do it even tho they have the reactions on their phones LOL

Who got mobile reactions?
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    G&S folks 'splain this uncanny juxtaposition

bitch+is+not+the+new+black.jpg
    7figzCONFLICT blakfyahkingeternalmoney
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
  • Jesus WeptJesus Wept Posts: 68
    I'm sorry some that some of us are able to read posts, remember what we've read, and actually see changes in text by a poster based on their character. Damn us for being able to be analytical. I'm sure if putting trannies in avatars becomes a trend, the T/S would then be able to say that someone is stealing his style.

And for the British guy that mentioned names of posters, you're obviously studying those posters styles if you can place them into categories which is no different than actually being able to recognize that someone is using your style of posting.

Also to the British guy, I don't have to act like I'm a big deal on here, there's plenty of posters on here that do it whether directly or indirectly, it's just a fact.
    DNB1
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every nigga have some form of a posting style even if they pretend they don't. So niggaz read book with characters as if they're all the same person? Certain poster have diff characteristics in their style which you can tell by reading without looking at their names and then there are other posters who are just extras on the set. it not important to know but some niggaz pay attention to details.
    ehh i have no posting style so i beg to differ
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to think that way years ago when I just lurked...But, if you be on this kinda site a lot...Reading people's post...Erbody starts to have their own "voice"...And that's how a lotta times you can tell who somebody is copyin from, or who made such and such alias, etc...And if you were a consistent poster who was always writin in a way that nobody else did, then all of a sudden niggas start bitin and not givin credit...I could see how it'd be annoying...Not worth "beef" though, unless niggas is just that bored...
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    without looking at the credits
    I can tell if Stephen King or Ann Rice wrote a chapter in a book

• Jesus WeptJesus Wept Posts: 68
    I copied the fucc outta Fazeem Blackall's style when I was using "Soloman the Demodded" trolled Jamel so hard the nigga was taking posts from the modroom and posting it in Donkey
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,572 Regulator
    Theres niggas with waaaasay too much time on their hands and really take the ic seriously.

they are called virgins
    Yes you do @ playmaker

enlighten me kat

Theres niggas with waaaasay too much time on their hands and really take the ic seriously.

they are called virgins

XMark.png