The Anti-Gay Thread

Replies

• blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,781
    edited July 2012
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    That wasn't what was stupid...what was stupid was your assumption that him being made gay was people's issues with it instead of actually reading to see what the other posters were saying. You jumping out thinking everything said bad about anything involving a gay person=gay bashing. Shit makes you look stupid

Let's take a look at the replies in that thread, shall we?
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ok I've never against gay rights and all that, but COME THE F@@@ ON!! Do we have to gay EVERYTHING up???

This crap is gettin ridiculous. As of this is some kinda new trend. Don't recall this much effort into BLACKING everything up for us!
    Fags are running wild

The world needs to end in december
    JaPoint wrote: »
    Might as well reboot batman as a pedophile

Azad wrote: »
    This is some bullshit. Theres lots of people that grew up as fans of the Green Lantern and now they going ahead and making the new green lantern gay? Thats fucked up. They should just create a new super hero to begin with. Good thing I never really messed with the green lantern cause I always felt like he was gay anyway.

Now, I'm not a rocket scientist, but obviously, those replies were negative and did imply that there was a problem with it because he was gay. If the comment I made in the thread didn't apply to you, fine, but it was directed towards the people who were making ridiculous statements that were about his orientation and the comic. Therefore, there was nothing unintelligent or wrong with the comment I made. You're full of shit and sound like a hypocrite.

So one of the comments actually goes against your point and says what most others said, and the others were 3 out of how many other comments in that thread? Like I said you the rainbow version of the Boy Who Cries Wolf...not everything bad said involving a gay person means it's gay bashing...like Blak said you caught feelings for no reason

I mean, can you even read, dumb ass? I JUST said that my flip comment was directed towards whoever was making inflammatory comments/statements. It wasn't towards everyone. If anyone caught feelings for no reason, I think it was you. And I didn't say that everything everyone said in the thread was gay bashing, did I? Again, the comment was directed towards whoever was making inflammatory/statements. I'll get you a box of Kleenex next time if your oversensitive ass wants to whine like Drake. How are you a mod being this fucking bitch made?

All of that name calling, and I'm the one who caught feelings? Do you feel better now that you said all that?
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,082
    edited July 2012
    LMAO @ the irony of Loca arguing against blackrain like he is cool with gay bashing

cuzzo is prob one of the most balanced unbiased posters on this board

SMH @ you feeding into the furious homosexual stereotype Loca

I hope you do this same shit on the Stormfront type forums :(
    LMAO @ the irony of Loca arguing again blackrain like he is cool with gay bashing

What? When a dude is getting out of line for no reasons other than oversensitivity to some imagined slight, you act like he can't be called out on his shit.

And what's ironic is that he was just telling Charlie to grow up. Take your own advice, nigga.

^^^^^
    furious homosexual stereotype

why you so mad Loca? :(

*rubs Loca's shoulders*

I don't understand why everytime it appears someone isn't pro-homo, the 1st thing you do is come at a mofo hurling insults

you really think you teaching mofos tolerance that way?

I'd hate to see you at Klan rally shorty LOL
  • rico_ENSrico_ENS Posts: 844
    Loca got like 9 10 post in this pg alone n she aint mad?

Yea she mad
    LMAO @ the irony of Loca arguing again blackrain like he is cool with gay bashing

What? When a dude is getting out of line for no reasons other than oversensitivity to some imagined slight, you act like he can't be called out on his shit.

And what's ironic is that he was just telling Charlie to grow up. Take your own advice, nigga.

^^^^^
    furious homosexual stereotype

why you so mad Loca? :(

*rubs Loca's shoulders*

I don't understand why everytime it appears someone isn't pro-homo, the 1st thing you do is come at a mofo hurling insults

you really think you teaching mofos tolerance that way?

I'd hate to see you at Klan rally shorty LOL

You don't need to patronize me, bro. I was perfectly calm and collected until that little bitch tried to come at me sideways on something that wasn't even legit.

The shit I got to deal with.

tumblr_ldswu9K5yi1qep1veo1_400.gif

so you didn't patronize me when you posted a "brotip" in response to my legitimate question?

:(
    haha

all I get is a nosign from Loca now

my e-daughter is allergic to logic and internet politeness :(
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 10,892
    Realest thread dropped outside of illpix in a minute, based on O/P.
  • ShiveDreadzShiveDreadz Posts: 2,491
    Just like all the male pics should have been dropped in the powder room.

All of the half nude female pics should have been dropped in illpix.

Due to this immature approach towards equality this board constantly loses female posters, and the female lurkers are less likely to sign up.

Having more of a balance would only make this place better. If thats not important then just ignore this post.
    haha

all I get is a nosign from Loca now

my e-daughter is allergic to logic and internet politeness :(

That's all you'll get for a dumb ass argument.

pride gets you nowhere shorty

you just couldn't provide a valid answer to my question

the "brotip" post was unnecessary and you know it :(
  • EvilchuckEvilchuck Posts: 18,996
    edited July 2012
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

blak im not in here with a cape.

No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Posts: 22,436
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.

No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread is shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.

You don't think anyone gonna read all that shit do you?
    Will Munny wrote: »

First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread is shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

Someone will.

Should I bold the more important stuff, for the idiots who can not read four simple paragraphs?

Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

Sorry Charlie

I lub you but I had to laugh @ the bolded/underlined

:)
    edited July 2012

Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

Sorry Charlie

I know. It's a word, that people who are in the fashion industry, created. Size-ist/sizest, a person who feels that people who are of a certain size is inferior to them.

so, yea. You're welcome.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 34,687
    Lol @ Sizeist.

From this point forward I'll add sizest into my vocab dictionary to describe big whale people. Right next to circumferency, which was coined by PPLsInitiative..
    Lol @ Sizeist.

From this point forward I'll add sizest into my vocab dictionary to describe big whale people. Right next to circumferency, which was coined by PPLsInitiative..

The term size-ist was actually coined by Tim Gunn, one of the best professors of fashion at Parsons.

Here is his resume:

Since the fashion-design reality show Project Runway debuted in 2004, I have been lucky enough to serve as the show's co-host and mentor. I am also co-host of ABC's daytime makeover show The Revolution, which premiered in January 2012.

I work, too, at Fifth & Pacific (formerly Liz Claiborne Inc.), where for several years I have been responsible for attracting, retaining and developing the creative talent within the company's portfolio of brands.

My first book, A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style, was the manual for "Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style," a makeover show on Bravo. My second book, Gunn’s Golden Rules, was released in 2010, and spent several weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. My new book, Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet, will be released on September 4, 2012.

I have written articles for Elle, Seventeen, People, US Weekly, and Fortune, and have monthly features in People StyleWatch and Marie Claire.

I have covered the red carpet at the Academy Awards, Emmy Awards and Golden Globes for The Today Show and Entertainment Tonight, and I have co-hosted the Official Oscar Red Carpet Pre-Show for ABC.

I have made cameo appearances on the television shows Ugly Betty, How I Met Your Mother, and Gossip Girl, and in the movies Sex and the City 2 and The Smurfs. I am a regular on Disney Junior's Sophia the First.

Marvel comics made me a superhero in their 2009 revival of Models, Inc. with a special feature, “Loaded Gunn,” in which I don the Iron Man armor to fight crimes against fashion!

I give a good deal of time to charitable organizations, especially those associated with domestic violence, AIDS awareness and GLBT issues. Those organizations include the National Domestic Violence Hotline, GMHC, the Hetrick-Martin Institute, Bailey House, and the Human Rights Campaign.

Before joining LCI, I served as a member of the administration and faculty at Parsons School of Design for 24 years. Upon leaving, I received the title of Honorary Chair of Fashion Design at the school. I still consider myself first and foremost an educator.

Good day. :)

Sorry Charlie

I know. It's a word, that people who are in the fashion industry, created. Size-ist/sizest, a person who feels that people who are of a certain size is inferior to them.

so, yea. You're welcome.

I googled tho cause I assumed it was a real word

but thanks for putting me up on industry slang babes

it may help me in my dreams of being an underwear model :)
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 5,676
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.
    well damn

Sorry Charlie

so, yea. You're welcome.

I googled tho cause I assumed it was a real word

but thanks for putting me up on industry slang babes

it may help me in my dreams of being an underwear model :)

lol...

An underwear model?! ooh shit.. lemme get those underwear pictures.. no nudes though.. .
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 34,687
    Charlie why did you just post that shit? You're in an odd mood. Chill.
  • KingSimbaKingSimba Posts: 4,403
    All people fighting against sizism...meet your leader
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz3ld7An45fW7z3wS

Got damn man.....

She sat there and charged up that back hand...

Might be the best display of martial arts I have ever seen

edited July 2012

Gay men>>>>>>>>>you and other pathetically house trained men participating in this thread.

Now wonder you're lonely. Did you used to be princess jihad?
    All people fighting against sizism...meet your leader
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz3ld7An45fW7z3wS

The noise of that resembled the struggle of female baboons on the Serengetti.

Someone will.

Should I bold the more important stuff, for the idiots who can not read four simple paragraphs?

can not, or care not to?