The Anti-Gay Thread

1235

Replies

  • rico_ENSrico_ENS Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Loca got like 9 10 post in this pg alone n she aint mad?

    Yea she mad
    [Deleted User]blakfyahking
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    LMAO @ the irony of Loca arguing again blackrain like he is cool with gay bashing

    cuzzo is prob one of the most balanced unbiased posters on this board



    SMH @ you feeding into the furious homosexual stereotype Loca

    I hope you do this same shit on the Stormfront type forums :(

    What? When a dude is getting out of line for no reasons other than oversensitivity to some imagined slight, you act like he can't be called out on his shit.

    And what's ironic is that he was just telling Charlie to grow up. Take your own advice, nigga.

    ^^^^^
    furious homosexual stereotype

    why you so mad Loca? :(

    *rubs Loca's shoulders*



    I don't understand why everytime it appears someone isn't pro-homo, the 1st thing you do is come at a mofo hurling insults

    you really think you teaching mofos tolerance that way?

    I'd hate to see you at Klan rally shorty LOL

    You don't need to patronize me, bro. I was perfectly calm and collected until that little bitch tried to come at me sideways on something that wasn't even legit.

    The shit I got to deal with.

    tumblr_ldswu9K5yi1qep1veo1_400.gif

    so you didn't patronize me when you posted a "brotip" in response to my legitimate question?

    :(
    [Deleted User]
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haha

    all I get is a nosign from Loca now



    my e-daughter is allergic to logic and internet politeness :(
  • DNB1DNB1 <<wont fuck around wit the fuck arounds Posts: 11,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Realest thread dropped outside of illpix in a minute, based on O/P.
  • ShiveDreadzShiveDreadz Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like all the male pics should have been dropped in the powder room.

    All of the half nude female pics should have been dropped in illpix.

    Due to this immature approach towards equality this board constantly loses female posters, and the female lurkers are less likely to sign up.

    Having more of a balance would only make this place better. If thats not important then just ignore this post.
    Noir
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    haha

    all I get is a nosign from Loca now



    my e-daughter is allergic to logic and internet politeness :(

    That's all you'll get for a dumb ass argument.

    pride gets you nowhere shorty

    you just couldn't provide a valid answer to my question

    the "brotip" post was unnecessary and you know it :(
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

    lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

    First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

    Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

    Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

    Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.
    [Deleted User]
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.
    purpngold
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

    lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

    First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread is shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

    Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

    Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

    Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.

    You don't think anyone gonna read all that shit do you?
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

    lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

    First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread is shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

    Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

    Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

    Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.

    You don't think anyone gonna read all that shit do you?

    Someone will.

    Should I bold the more important stuff, for the idiots who can not read four simple paragraphs?
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size


    Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    Sorry Charlie

    I lub you but I had to laugh @ the bolded/underlined

    :)
    Noir
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size


    Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    Sorry Charlie

    I lub you but I had to laugh @ the bolded/underlined

    :)

    I know. It's a word, that people who are in the fashion industry, created. Size-ist/sizest, a person who feels that people who are of a certain size is inferior to them.

    so, yea. You're welcome.
  • 1of11of1 ♞▀▄▀▄♝▀▄ Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Sizeist.

    From this point forward I'll add sizest into my vocab dictionary to describe big whale people. Right next to circumferency, which was coined by PPLsInitiative..
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Sizeist.

    From this point forward I'll add sizest into my vocab dictionary to describe big whale people. Right next to circumferency, which was coined by PPLsInitiative..

    The term size-ist was actually coined by Tim Gunn, one of the best professors of fashion at Parsons.

    Here is his resume:

    Since the fashion-design reality show Project Runway debuted in 2004, I have been lucky enough to serve as the show's co-host and mentor. I am also co-host of ABC's daytime makeover show The Revolution, which premiered in January 2012.

    I work, too, at Fifth & Pacific (formerly Liz Claiborne Inc.), where for several years I have been responsible for attracting, retaining and developing the creative talent within the company's portfolio of brands.

    My first book, A Guide to Quality, Taste and Style, was the manual for "Tim Gunn’s Guide to Style," a makeover show on Bravo. My second book, Gunn’s Golden Rules, was released in 2010, and spent several weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. My new book, Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible: The Fascinating History of Everything in Your Closet, will be released on September 4, 2012.

    I have written articles for Elle, Seventeen, People, US Weekly, and Fortune, and have monthly features in People StyleWatch and Marie Claire.

    I have covered the red carpet at the Academy Awards, Emmy Awards and Golden Globes for The Today Show and Entertainment Tonight, and I have co-hosted the Official Oscar Red Carpet Pre-Show for ABC.

    I have made cameo appearances on the television shows Ugly Betty, How I Met Your Mother, and Gossip Girl, and in the movies Sex and the City 2 and The Smurfs. I am a regular on Disney Junior's Sophia the First.

    Marvel comics made me a superhero in their 2009 revival of Models, Inc. with a special feature, “Loaded Gunn,” in which I don the Iron Man armor to fight crimes against fashion!

    I give a good deal of time to charitable organizations, especially those associated with domestic violence, AIDS awareness and GLBT issues. Those organizations include the National Domestic Violence Hotline, GMHC, the Hetrick-Martin Institute, Bailey House, and the Human Rights Campaign.

    Before joining LCI, I served as a member of the administration and faculty at Parsons School of Design for 24 years. Upon leaving, I received the title of Honorary Chair of Fashion Design at the school. I still consider myself first and foremost an educator.


    Good day. :)
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size


    Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    Sorry Charlie

    I lub you but I had to laugh @ the bolded/underlined

    :)

    I know. It's a word, that people who are in the fashion industry, created. Size-ist/sizest, a person who feels that people who are of a certain size is inferior to them.

    so, yea. You're welcome.

    I googled tho cause I assumed it was a real word

    but thanks for putting me up on industry slang babes


    it may help me in my dreams of being an underwear model :)
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.
    well damn
  • NoirNoir Ms. Fat AHH 2014 In yo bed with yo man eatin bon bons and ice cream Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size


    Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    Sorry Charlie

    I lub you but I had to laugh @ the bolded/underlined

    :)

    I know. It's a word, that people who are in the fashion industry, created. Size-ist/sizest, a person who feels that people who are of a certain size is inferior to them.

    so, yea. You're welcome.

    I googled tho cause I assumed it was a real word

    but thanks for putting me up on industry slang babes


    it may help me in my dreams of being an underwear model :)

    lol...

    An underwear model?! ooh shit.. lemme get those underwear pictures.. no nudes though.. .
  • 1of11of1 ♞▀▄▀▄♝▀▄ Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie why did you just post that shit? You're in an odd mood. Chill.
  • KingSimbaKingSimba Shami yasharahla Ahayah ahlahayahnawa Ahayah achaad BabylonPosts: 5,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All people fighting against sizism...meet your leader
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz3ld7An45fW7z3wS

    Got damn man.....

    She sat there and charged up that back hand...

    Might be the best display of martial arts I have ever seen

  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.

    Gay men>>>>>>>>>you and other pathetically house trained men participating in this thread.

    Now wonder you're lonely. Did you used to be princess jihad?
    All people fighting against sizism...meet your leader
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz3ld7An45fW7z3wS


    The noise of that resembled the struggle of female baboons on the Serengetti.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

    lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

    First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread is shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

    Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

    Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

    Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.

    You don't think anyone gonna read all that shit do you?

    Someone will.

    Should I bold the more important stuff, for the idiots who can not read four simple paragraphs?

    can not, or care not to?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,041 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    lol @ someone deleting my posts. isnt that abuse of being a mod??

    blak im not in here with a cape.

    No it's not abuse of being a mod because by definition you're trolling the thread so you could be warned then banned even for the pics you posted...there's a thread in the PR for what you posted...go there...and yes it was me who deleted your pics..

    We get it, you're trying to get a point across, either start an actual thread with the point you want to make or post the pictures in the thread in the powder room...act your damn age not your shoe size

    lol. Sheer stupidity at it's finest.

    First off, you stated that I was trolling, however, I was not because I was attending to the premise to the thread. Also, how dare you delete my post, when clearly this thread shows overt homophobia with it's title, "The Anti-Gay Thread", when if you felt I was trolling you should have deleted the post entirely due to it's ill nature ( there are people who do browse this board that are gay, bi-sexual, transgender, and lesbian that felt this thread was degrading).

    Yet, you deleted my post due to your arrogance and heterosexual entitlement, of assuming that I was trolling. Secondly, you do not know my sexual taste about men nor women, and if I participated with fat women in bikinis, then I have that right because I could possibly feel that fat women in bikinis are beautiful and sexy, which are inline with the thread title.

    Don't abuse your modship because you feel that I was trolling because I was not. Plus, if you're going to delete my post then you need to step up as a mod and delete many other post that are posted on here by men that are homophobic, racist, sexist, sizest, and other derogatory manners that are posted on here.

    If not, then you need to not pick and choose which posts you need to delete because you didnt like it.

    Plus, with you telling me to act my age not my shoe size, is laughable at best. Because you should've stated that to the person who had created this homophobic thread. Fuck off. You need to act your age and use common sense, speaking to me.


    I didn't delete the thread due a sense of arrogance or entitlement...I deleted your post because in a thread full of pictures of women, you came in dropping pictures of the exact opposite or an extreme...hence you trolling the thread...i didn't ban you, i didn't even give you a warning I said you got a thread in the PR that serves the same purpose...it had nothing to do with homo or heterosexuality so put your rainbow flag down because I could give 2 fucks about gay, straight, bi, transgender or any of that shit...only to do with you purposely trying to go against the thread...i would have and have done the same to male posters in other threads trolling before too so you're wrong on that argument

    I delete posts/threads all the time, I just don't make it public when I do it like other mods do, so next time you may want to make sure you know my history of what I do and don't delete before you throw an accusation that you can't rightfulyl back up...if I did what you're suggesting, you'd be banned right now instead of posting. Common sense would have shown you to actually find out shit I've deleted before you make such an accusation so take your own advice and use common sense next time before you jump your still newly thinned out body off the porch.
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Hold My Dick Posts: 23,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lil loca is fat. Gay men are the only men that give her attention so she needs to stick up for her only friends.

    Gay men>>>>>>>>>you and other pathetically house trained men participating in this thread.

    Now wonder you're lonely. Did you used to be princess jihad?
    All people fighting against sizism...meet your leader
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhz3ld7An45fW7z3wS


    The noise of that resembled the struggle of female baboons on the Serengetti.

    Being with most straight men is overrated. Women>>>>>>>men.

    The behavior of you dickwads in here proof enough of that.

    okay cool, well you look like a happy baby with a wig on cause your face is so fat.
    [Deleted User]
Sign In or Register to comment.