Joe Budden Previews His Single With Lil Wayne

Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2012/07/listen-to-joe-buddens-put-it-down-like-you-single-featuring-lil-wayne-twista-tank/

normal_ismzRP7l1r736qc.jpg

Above, you can listen to Joe Budden play his forthcoming single called “Put It Down Like You” featuring Lil Wayne, Twista and Tank over Skype. The sound quality is not that great, but you can get a preview of what the beat and verses from all the artists sound like.

Personally, I think this song sounds dope and I can’t wait until the CDQ version drops. Tune‘s flow sounds on point once again as well!

_Goldie_

Replies

• BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought Budden hates new school, tight jean wearing, no lyrical content rappers?
    03-029-A-Pulled-Pork-Sandwich-Homemade-Coleslaw_xl.jpg

o.jpg

bbq_chicken1.jpg

giphy.gif
    DarthRozayCashmoneyDuxOGClarenceBoddicker
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    RaySwift wrote: »
    I thought Budden hates new school, tight jean wearing, no lyrical content rappers?

what does any of that have to do with Lil Wayne? Wayne was out before Joe Budden and Wayne been had lyrical content
    DarthRozaypurpngoldCashmoneyDux
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter what Joey likes, it only matters what Em likes and Em likes selling records. Even Em did a record with Wayne to get back on.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what Joey likes, it only matters what Em likes and Em likes selling records. Even Em did a record with Wayne to get back on.

Or maybe they got respect for what Wayne does for hiphop
    DarthRozay
    Matter fact Wayne and Em about to record more songs but I was gonna make that thread some other time
    Wayne prolly bodied it
    wmj710purpngoldCashmoneyDux
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayne had a decent verse
    joe budden isnt signed to shady tho
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justs shows that money talks.... nigga be complaining about real hip hop and hating the bs.... then hops on a Wayne track lol.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    I like Budden but, why is he fucking with Wayne?????
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
    AP12CashmoneyDuxMister B.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like that shit. I don't like that shit.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    OGClarenceBoddickerMister B.
    Trockm wrote: »
    I like Budden but, why is he fucking with Wayne?????

what nigga?
  • The Nuisance The Nuisance Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    This is good for the culture. Two emcees from different cloths, let's see who shines the brightest then this discussion of who a lyricist can be put to rest!
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good for the culture. Two emcees from different cloths, let's see who shines the brightest then this discussion of who a lyricist can be put to rest!

Please if wayne shows some skill or just avg it will be blown out of proportion as if spit some Rakim like lyrics and Joe is scrub etc...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    genocidecutterCashmoneyDux
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012

hoe budden is just a SLAVE cuz that clown was on twitter talkin shit about ymcmb BUT when joe buddenz white cracka slave massah seen that shit feminem told joe 2 take that shit down cuz he is just a cotton picker & wayne is movin unitz & that cracka feminem told budden he had 2 do a song wit weezy lol...
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    Mister B.
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't listen because I know it's wack.
    OGClarenceBoddicker
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your sig... this pic...

tumblr_m3j8doFM841qdsuhvo1_500.jpg

... is the greatest picture to ever be uploaded to the internet.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been floating around for a while.Song is cool.Sounds like I'm on One kinda

Glad Joey doing his thing
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,260 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    3 of my fav top 15 rappers of alltime, who i never thought would collab made a song? And its prolly gon be a single? Dats a good fukkin look.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

747e1b3853cb49fdb95b2375d2074fc0.png
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerzWyld wrote: »

Or maybe they got respect for what Wayne does for hiphop

I really respect the fact bitch cotton chose the X games over the BET awards because if he would have performed one of his pop songs sunday that wouldn't have been good for hip hop lmao

559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    say it aint so Joe

wat do u mean joe is nuttin but a SLAVE on a SHADY PLANTATION who will do anythang MASSAH MARSHALL say & feminem forced him 2 do a trak wit wayne....y do u think 'slaugter' house has FEMINEM @ da beginnin of they MY LIFE video cuz hez MASSAH MARSHALL & they r his SLAVEZ!
    HLF aka icesissy is a FAG pac was talkin 2 u MANN!

i dont even like black chics like that

^ & this feminem cracka protectin clown aint a white boy?? PLZ!

nER1F4GAVVE4T.jpg

^MANN ALERT!....that ugly azz cracka BostonHoe aka BostonDro is a male stalkin faggot u straight malez on herr betta beware...

DA GGGGGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT N DA 2K12 THEY WENT FROM DA BULLIEZ 2 DA BULLIED GETTIN THEY SHIT PUSH;D BACK GGGGGG-UFLOPPIN LOST N DA BUSHEZ LIKE HOMER
    homer_bushes.gif
    imager.php?id=3916502&t=o
    IceBergTaylor
    random sidenote...

the original video that came out with this song was my footage that i recorded at the show.

thats wassup

I got no respect at all for you Monizzle
    New Extended Lil Wayne & Mountain Dew Commercial For “DEWeezy” [Video]

We got the first commercial for Lil Wayne and Mountain Dew‘s “DEWeezy” campaign back in April, now here is another new advert that was directed by Chris Robinson.

The video above is the extended version of the commercial as the 30 second clip aired during the breaks at the 2012 BET Awards just over an hour ago! This commercial was filmed at SXSW in Austin, Texas on March 15th.

DEW YOU!