Guys and Hard ons

BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
It seems to me that boys get hard ons way too easily, yesterday me and my bestie just jaming with our guy friends, we missed the last train so we had to sleep over, were all chatting and then obvs the boys start mocking about, i slip and basically fall into one of the guys lap then like a couple mins later he leaves the room abruptly, come to find out his dingdong is proper up.
And just guys in general be getting hard over any and everything, is a guy hard on equivalent to girls getting wet? like you know how sometimes you don't even realise that you are soaking and your like 'shiittt' yourself lol.
school me, cos i am baffled.

Replies

• AmotekunAmotekun Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea as a man we are built to fuck anytime at the drop of the hat with the slightest provocation.

I woulda held you in my lap for a hot second and let you really feel it, and then I wouldn't have left the room.

UK dudes takin Ls.

More curious question is how did you feel when you realized what went on?
    deemula420
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    What body part came into contact with his lap?

Edit: I know when I am getting a hard on as soon as it starts.
    edited July 2012
    over_kill wrote: »
    What the fuck did you say?

"jamming" with your guy friends?

Proper up?

Mocking about?

Dingdong?

I don't know wtf is going on here.

Step your UK slang up.
    @Moreno even though you don't live in the States you basically follow what the fuck we're talking
    about even when we use slang?
    Kushington
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you are complaining why? Isn't it better than if the nigga didn't salute?
    Chicity
    I've had hard ons start up, (and then fought back down by thinking non attractive thoughts) by women accidentally touching my panus, and from women accidentally brushing they ass up against my genitals.
  • BabyBugattiBabyBugatti Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

"jamming" with your guy friends? hanging out

Proper up? hard on

Mocking about? joking and playing

Dingdong? penis

BoldChild wrote: »
    bootay
    Yea as a man we are built to fuck anytime at the drop of the hat with the slightest provocation.

I woulda held you in my lap for a hot second and let you really feel it, and then I wouldn't have left the room.

UK dudes takin Ls.

More curious question is how did you feel when you realized what went on?
    i was just laughing my ass off
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just guys in general be getting hard over any and everything, is a guy hard on equivalent to girls getting wet?.

hell no, do you wake up in the morning pussy wet like how my dick be hard for no good damn reason, even if a bitch thats even mildy attractive looks at me the right way, say something in a certain way I get hard. Its a gift and a curse. Women just dont understand how easy it is for a dude to get horny
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    idk just that in my head a guy would have to be fully aroused to get a hard on, but seems like anything can set it off really.
    edited July 2012
    @Moreno.Kitamura

It was your ass too. Shit I woulda had to let you feel that and grab a titty or two while assisting you up.

BTW your sn should really be Morena that o is throwing me.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,249 Regulator
    idk just that in my head a guy would have to be fully aroused to get a hard on, but seems like anything can set it off really.

What?
    huey
    BoldChild wrote: »
    bootay

Meh, I would have probably started to get an erection too, but I would have fought it down.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

my dick has a mind of his own........ i wake up with a hard on sometimes.......
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Factsmachine Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    niggas get hard off imagination alone and you questioning it when you had that bootay in the vicinity? that nigga probably nutted a lil too sheesh
    BoldChild

"jamming" with your guy friends?

Proper up?

Mocking about?

Dingdong?

Step your UK slang up.
    @Moreno even though you don't live in the States you basically follow what the fuck we're talking
    about even when we use slang?
    yah but i hear the shit everyday- TV.
    @Moreno.Kitamura

BTW your sn should really be Morena that o is throwing me.
    i wanted to be different lolol
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    Just got a proper up. Going to get down proper.
  • God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    This Will not end proper mates.
    SneakDZA
  • YunnSancoYunnSanco Aint $hit pretty but my bitch & my mama-Anyone can get the drama The 40-9Posts: 7,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything can set.it off if a guy hasn't had a lot of pussy in his life...

After a while though a simple brush of ya ass landing on me won't do Shit...only when I know it might go down or some real teasing that my dick pays attention
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    all of u guy "friends" will fuck u wit da quickness lol

no doubt