The Official Spartacus War of the Damned Thread

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 33,343 Regulator
edited May 2013 in The Forum of Fame

OK this is gonna be THE Greatest season ever....... got dayum Naevia got baaaaaadd

Crassus looks creepy as fuck.... Gonna be AMAZING I can't wait till January.
a.mann

Replies

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Crixius in the trailer...hmmm could be what finally pushes Spartacus over the edge.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 33,343 Regulator
    rage wrote: »
    No Crixius in the trailer...hmmm could be what finally pushes Spartacus over the edge.

Nah chief Crixus is there, he just grew his hair long and a full beard, I had to pause the vid a few times at first LOL
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 33,343 Regulator
    Production shots.....

The villains look really interesting @1:40 - 1:45
  • evoljeanyesevoljeanyes Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gannicus the God!
    Sion
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is gonna be serious
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 17,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea this gonna be classic i can see everybody dying in a blood bath
    uppin....

I think this kicks off January 25th..... Got dayum I can't wait......

Apparently this is only going to be 6 episodes tho :( just like Gods of the Arena...... Don't matter to me this show is still dope as hell....
  • MissKMissK The Holy Grail Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait!!!!

Hold on...only six episodes and it's the finale?!?!

4105.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgzZzKTa2H0D_n31UyvazaQPp6TcSH4m-EGxueWNsywpx0dXQt9g

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-0HEUfOo8jc3D8rin7kYYWPsL2TZU2vpIH_NiZ7V6tMG7ZUyn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv56okC8RVPXHDTLmu9Cm6ECkz93QEI6Ng4e77o7w-xXAK5qvr
    SionWhoisDonG???
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 26,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my dick hard as fuck. kinda mad its only 6 episodes if thats true. But they probably don't wanna drag out a season that we all know what is gonna happen in the end.
    Sion
    Got dayum more trailers....

Costume Designs
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH@ only 6 episodes. This shit fint' to be epic as fuck. Caesar and Marcus Aurelius? Let's get it
    bignorm wrote: »
    They should have kept Doctore smh.

Who would have won, the Egyptian, or Theocoles?
    they both did not seem to feel pain.

BTW, anyone else been rewatching the past seasons?
    Lucy Lawless will be missed. She was the goat wifey on a telivision series.

I'm gonna say Theocoles..... Shit Gannicus schooled the Egyptian..... Yo if Doctore wasn't out of practice he'd cleaned his clocks :( I hate the Egyptian SMH LOLOL

I was rewatching Vengeance over the holidays..... I still wonder who would win between Gannicus & Spartacus fam.....

I love Lucy Lawless titties !!!!! That new chick tho Saxa kinda sexy still....
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gannicus did not just beast the Egyptian.
    He only got him cuz Doctore gave him that work first.
    Egyptian had them niggas under pressure.

Gannicus>Spartacus.
    Spartacus never showed he was on Anamaeus level, Gannicus was
    SionBlaqueHoney01
  • bignormbignorm Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Lucy Lawless had me at hello, when her husband wanted to smash in the pool,
    and she told him to fuck the female slave in the ass instead while she watched.

I was like.......
    this bish about that LIFE.
    BTW, yall know the series is gonna end with all of Spartacus's men getting crucified on the Appian Way right?
    bignorm wrote: »
    Lucy Lawless had me at hello, when her husband wanted to smash in the pool,
    and she told him to fuck the female slave in the ass instead while she watched.

I was like.......
    this bish about that LIFE.
    BTW, yall know the series is gonna end with all of Spartacus's men getting crucified on the Appian Way right?

LOOOLOLOLOLOLLOL she was the truth

WE DONT KNOW HOW THIS SHIT ENDS B WE DONT KNOW !!!!!!!!!!! FOR ALL WE KNOW HE MIGHT BEAT CRASSUS IN THE END !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SAID NO ONE COMES OUT UNSCATHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY DONT KILL GANNICUS IM HAPPY YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLLOLOL
    Oh shit this is dope.....

Character contrast between the Rebels & the Romans.... they got a third group on there called "The Pirates".

The Rebels

The Romans
  • almighty breezealmighty breeze Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 Episodes!!!

once again the gods shit upon honorable agreement and piss on what was once a glorious gathering.

this shit might ruin my week. i was expecting at least 10
    BlaqueHoney01J. Willinternational
    My bad it's 10 episodes LOLOL

http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/Schedule

This season will feature 10 episodes and the finale airs on April 12th.
  • wmj710wmj710 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jupiters cock, shit looks like its about to get real.
    almighty breezeBlaqueHoney01WhoisDonG???
  • CarthaginianCarthaginian A Knight in a Woman's world. Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion. could you do me a solid and sticky the SUITS thread....midseason started last week bro
    Freudian wrote: »
    @Sion. could you do me a solid and sticky the SUITS thread....midseason started last week bro

Done.

This discussion has been closed.