What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

NAS - LIFE IS GOOD REVIEW

2»

Replies

• luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭
    Good cd, but I liked some of his others better. This was a damn good cd but on the list real quick I think it's like this:
    It was written, illmatic, Iam, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Distant Relatives, Streets Disciple, Life Is Good, Untitled, Godson, Hip Hop Is Dead, Nastradamus. I think it's still a good placement and better than any other rapper could do at this stage in his career
  • And_So_It_BurnsAnd_So_It_Burns Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Good cd, but I liked some of his others better. This was a damn good cd but on the list real quick I think it's like this:
    It was written, illmatic, Iam, Stillmatic, Lost Tapes, Distant Relatives, Streets Disciple, Life Is Good, Untitled, Godson, Hip Hop Is Dead, Nastradamus. I think it's still a good placement and better than any other rapper could do at this stage in his career

You really think I am is better than Stillmatic?

Also Godson and Untitled are worse than Streets Disciple
    287iu4w.jpg

• GettinLoGettinLo Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still bumping this in the gym..

Queen's Story is an underrated classic IMO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHnFHIdxlLo

illedout
    luke1733 wrote: »

You really think I am is better than Stillmatic?

Also Godson and Untitled are worse than Streets Disciple
    Yeah, man. It ain't a easy pick-- I'll give you that for sure since Stillmatic was a killer but I'm kinda biased cause Iam came out when I was in High School so there's some nostalgia in it. I am kinda went everywhere (gangsta, commercial rap, storytelling, creative raps and it seemed Nas had endless places to go) it showcased all of Nas whereas Stillmatic was a focused effort to show that he was lethal and one of the best in the game (no room for chances on that cd).
    goldenja
    Of course the pressure on Stillmatic was greater since Jay was threatening to take him out the game; so to handle that pressure the way he did was damn epic
    goldenja
  • Beefer77Beefer77 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭
    This is a classic mature album
    illedout
2»