Ladies of the IC, what makes u so different?

13»

Replies

• MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,723 Regulator
    I don't know if it makes me different from all women but I know he likes that I .....

know what his fav meals are and make them for him all the time

don't trip if he wants to hang with his friends .... just as long as he comes home

am good to his kids... they love me and I love them

like watching football with him even though we don't like the same teams

keep a clean house

like making plans for out future

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad day

appreciate him
    Chasin BundlezMeta_Conscious
  • SeansosaSeansosa Posts: 1,430
    I don't know if it makes me different from all women but I know he likes that I .....

don't trip if he wants to hang with his friends .... just as long as he comes home

keep a clean house

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad dayappreciate him

take notes ladies this is how you keep a man coming home!
  • -Vincenzo--Vincenzo- Posts: 3,375
    edited July 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    how did i not break it down? you wanted specifics? well, i love when my cultures come out perfectly under the microscope. i love when i've been working on a chemistry problem for a while and my numbers finally add up. i could discuss 18th and 19th century literature all day (especially russian lit). i love to see plays and i'm a whiz at jeopardy. i know a lot about a lot of things, and love to learn more. i'm a nerd, that's about it

you might not be basic, but special, maybe on the ic but other than that, i dunno honestly...you could probably find one hunnid kais in most graduate programs - no disrespect

i never said you couldn't

lol, and you always say something disrespectful then turn around and say no disrespect, okay.

and my grammie told me i'm special, so there
    That nigga raz B is always angry at some shit every time a female post lol. Remember, he only fucks wit 8's and up lol.

lol at this mudduck connoisseur fool capin...kat is gone, no more beef
  • BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    how did i not break it down? you wanted specifics? well, i love when my cultures come out perfectly under the microscope. i love when i've been working on a chemistry problem for a while and my numbers finally add up. i could discuss 18th and 19th century literature all day (especially russian lit). i love to see plays and i'm a whiz at jeopardy. i know a lot about a lot of things, and love to learn more. i'm a nerd, that's about it

you might not be basic, but special, maybe on the ic but other than that, i dunno honestly...you could probably find one hunnid kais in most graduate programs - no disrespect

i never said you couldn't

lol, and you always say something disrespectful then turn around and say no disrespect, okay.

and my grammie told me i'm special, so there
    That nigga raz B is always angry at some shit every time a female post lol. Remember, he only fucks wit 8's and up lol.

lol at this mudduck connoisseur fool capin...kat is gone, no more beef
    Where do you see a cape????? I have never done this on here, I'm from the bay area bruh. The birthplace of the term captain save a hoe. Being a simp or dawning a cape is not in my nature.

How am I am "mud duck connoisseur"?

What does kat have to do with this? Is it the stupid shit she said in my sig?

I just noticed that pretty much every time you post you just unnecessarily knock a chick down lol. Then I Remembered that you was that RAZ B looking ass nigga that made that thread that backfired. The thread about you fucking with dimes and none of the I.C chicks were over a 6. You only posted 1 that was about a 9 but the rest were like 6 - 7's and you claimed they were top notch. You also couldn't produce any real evidence that you was with these mid core chicks "you thought" were "dimes" lol. I would dig up that thread but it aint all that serious.

• BARON_$AMEDIBARON_$AMEDI YOU KNOW WHY I'M HERE! THE CROSSROADSPosts: 4,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i posted 3 chicks since i registered here and 2 of them are fine as fuck, the other one was not on the same level as the 2 others but still fine as fuck in most other niggas standards...

and if you saw me beefin with a female poster here, it was 90% of the time kat, thats why i brought her up other than there isnt much of a beef. i talk to females like i talk to any other nigga cause thats what it is unless she is my girl and some dont like that which i couldnt care less about especially when it comes to people i will never ever in my lifetime meet or see.

one thing you should keep in mind about girls on the IC is this:
    what made them register here? you can barely find one that can hold a serious conversation about hiphop on a site that carries the word hiphop in its title, they came here for attention whoring, which automatically puts them on the lower echelon of posters.

most these females have as much business bein here as a bald nigga on the black hair media forum
    I could break this post down but I don't want to derail this thread anymore and I don't feel like it. I see what type of dude you are when it comes to chicks so it is what it is.

keep a clean house

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad day

appreciate him
    LOL I don't think this really pertains to the original question. This is just basically some good shit a woman could do for her man.

Chasin Bundlez
    @Vince this is the PR for the ladies ... don't bring drama in here. Period

@deepeastoakland ... it's hard to answer his question ... how am I supposed to know what every woman is like? I don't go around making comments like that anyway ... but still it's so wide spread that really the only answer I can come up with is what I posted that I do.
    edited July 2012
    @mrswest @mssouthern

lol you girls is funny, nigga comes in here calls me some b2k nigga and throws shots you keep quiet and now all over sudden you tryin to play forum police...
    edited July 2012
    @deepeastoakland ... it's hard to answer his question ... how am I supposed to know what every woman is like? I don't go around making comments like that anyway
    This thread was for those women who have/do say that I guess.

@ the none bold

That's exactly what goes through a lot of us dudes mind whenever we hear a chick say

"I'm not like other females" or "I'm more mature than other girls my age". I think most of us dudes have heard that a shit load of times growing up(and still do now lol).

@Vincenzo

Wasn't throwing shots cuzzo, just saying what you look like. YOU DO LOOK LIKE RAZ B nigga lol.

People was saying I look like "jr" from "the players club"
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vincenzo you are attacking all the females on this site in the only place you're not supposed to do that. Idgaf about your beef with him.
    a.mann
    wouldnt call that comment i made in this thread an attack but whatever fuck it...
    I am one of two Mods in the PR ...

You don't like how I run this room them dont post in here. You don't like this response then complain to Jay.
    a.mann
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jg I don't care about his point. There are many other he-man woman hater topics on this board.

Kanye and Common.
    a.mann
    and for the record, i looks nothin like raz-b
    scaled.php?server=163&filename=gyennyame.jpg&res=landing
    281x211.jpg?width=281&height=211
    that was a clear low blow i had to respond to haha
    lol that's not even the pic I was talking about bruh and you know it. But still, you do kinda resemble him in that pic too. I remember you had this one close up pick in your avi looking dead on that nigga. Me and others said you look like raz b and you quickly took the pic down lol. Don't try to make me look like a bad guy bruh.

• BeezusBeezus Posts: 9,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u ain't ugly
    but stop acting like u gods gift to women
    Westiesweetheart93MsSouthern
    edited July 2012
    lol sayin self-ether, oakland p stepped back from his allegations after i posted the pic so the case is cleared (@oaklandp no bad blood homie) young light skin nigga with short hair...from raz b, bodie from the wire, breezy, you hear that shit, but its fun mostly

@haute don't even start it gurl, you are in the same business as sandusky and stokes otherwise i cant explain your rampant sex life you share through your dirty little stories with us (not to the delight of everyone here, me included)

now let's go back to the topic at hand, tell us why you are special!
    maybe stewie is readin and changes his mind ;)
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    haute wrote: »
    1. You'd be surprised how knowledgable women on here are about hip hop, but how many ycmbottombuddy conversations do you expect a grown woman to have, the reason is hit or miss

2. You look like you let Chris stokes stroke you and then enrolled in Sandusky's day camp

3. Why did you bring the self ether?

tumblr_m4rsfaPUxA1qdn4r3.gif
  • BookwormBookworm Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't tell people I'm different. It shows.
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't tell you. I let him decide that for himself.
13»