Man of Steel

loch121loch121 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!

Replies

• starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Supes better punch someone through something dammit
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aint show shit, however just from seeing who is behind it .. you now it wont be a cheesefest

cant wait
    Dr.Chemix
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Shannon from Boardwalk Empire is playin General Zod.

im in
    Still Cool BeansDWO
  • iron man1iron man1 Prepping for Civil War.. Avengers TowerPosts: 15,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him breaking the sound barriers looked nice though will definitely look for the official trailer
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. thanks for the share
  • Still Cool BeansStill Cool Beans Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    As a Supes fan I've been following the production very closely. Seen the bootleg Comic Con footage last week. This is gonna shit all over SR. I'm level 10 stoked. Can't wait for a full trailer. Will probably get one with The Hobbit in December.
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm mad about this thumbnail
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    General Zod is my fav Supes villian! If this has high powered CGI fights, then this can dead all the shit that "Superman is boring" talk.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    loch121 wrote: »
    I'm mad about this thumbnail

Nigga i thought i was looking at a wrangler commercial.
    loch121Bawse D.Lox
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this movie might be dope.
    Here's a clear drop of the footage from Comic Con. This shit is gonna be epic man. Snyder and Nolan finally gonna ensure my man get his due.

• Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    starvin wrote: »
    Supes better punch someone through something dammit

the #1 thing i want from this film lol
    marc123 wrote: »
    Michael Shannon from Boardwalk Empire is playin General Zod.

im in

AWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of the main reasons superman is so corny is because his costume is so corny. i know they tryin to make this a darker more mature superman, but i just cant get over the fact that he wearin red panty draws(with a belt) over his pants. shit looks ridiculous

That's the costume of like every super hero
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 4,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    The quality is not great, but here is the much better trailer they only showed at Comic Con and havent released to the public. Shows more of Sups...walking on clouds, quick glimpses of a fight, Lois Lane...etc

• Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the fucking costume.
    focusnujerz84Still Cool BeansTheBossman
  • lamontbdclamontbdc Posts: 16,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    superman is just corny point blank. hopefully this will be dope but it's just hard to watch a dude with all these powers being so lame. He was lame in them old shits with Christoper Reeves. Then those reboots were god awful. I got faith in Nolan though.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,005 Regulator
    i'll watch... cuz i have no choice...
    Ajackson17StoneColdMikey
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 14,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest Superman is just a good old country boy with super powers he is mild mannered at heart
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All superhero movies should be dark and rated R. I wanna see Superman melt a nigga with his eye lasers and punch a niggas head off like Jason goes to Manhattan lol
    Already Home_17
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    superman is just corny point blank. hopefully this will be dope but it's just hard to watch a dude with all these powers being so lame. He was lame in them old shits with Christoper Reeves. Then those reboots were god awful. I got faith in Nolan though.

I disagree with you on the first two Reeve films, they were great for their time. In terms of Superman as a character, there are plenty of dope Supes stories to draw from and put on film. From the looks of it, MOS seems to be drawing from All-Star Superman, Birthright and Superman for All Seasons amongst others for inspiration. All dope ass story arcs.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 30,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been much of a Superman fan but I'll probably watch this when it comes out next year.
    Already Home_17