What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Replies

• water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 16,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ northside

good game bro, work on your dodgy keeping haha i my connection is schitt its signed me out...

come on arsenal... need theo to get me hatrick to save my dream team poitns
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

http://i.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aUPgli.gif
    still cant figure out how united get away with being so average, yet they keep on winning.

studridge should of started btw.

you didnt watch the first 60mins then?
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

• northside7northside7 Posts: 24,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooner wrote: »
    lmao I'm hoping for 60 min out of Diaby today... Dude hobbled off harmlessly against Chelsea and it was supposed to b 3 week injury... It's taken him 3 MONTHS to recover... Really shud retire frm international football

lol That "3 weeks" was a joke.
    @ northside

good game bro, work on your dodgy keeping haha i my connection is schitt its signed me out...

come on arsenal... need theo to get me hatrick to save my dream team poitns

Good game. I gave the ball away on that second JVP goal.
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, a red card.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 24,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT THE SHITTING FUCK?!
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,888 Regulator
    Lol Arsenal got lucky there...
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsenal down to 10
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevez should've taken the pk

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

GOAL! CITY 1-ARSENAL 0

hqg-277.gif

Just read that we are looking to sell Anichebe to raise funds for some signing. If we do that we are really going to need a new striker.
    GOAL! CITY 1-ARSENAL 0

2-0 muy bien Dzeko

hqg-277.gif

gonna be cricket scores in this game...

• dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsenal could score goals if they wanted to, they just choose not to.
    Young_Chitlin
    "Police confirm a suspicious package has been found outside the Emirates, it's reported to be a trophy"
    Young_ChitlinFigojoshuaboytoheeb27
    Not sure if that should have been a red card.
    mike dean is having a shocker, both reds shouldnt have been... kompany getting sent off and theo and santi doing fck all has fckd my dream team up lol

bigev240 wrote: »

I didn't see the incident, but he definitely deserved the red card.

True, it could have went either way.
    edited January 2013

True, it could have went either way.

No, really. I didn't see anything. I've just turned over to Africa on BBC1 and all I know is he's been sent off. Any red card for Man City is welcome by me.
    bigev240
    Doom for Arsenal.
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    m'villa to QPR is the word... If he performs there he will go to bigger club soon but interesting no bigger teams wanted him for that price... Soooo much potential but trouble of the field and poor form for yr and half
    arsenal_yrj6r.gif
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QPR getting him for just under £8m wow... Dude was rated £20m + 2yrs ago
    arsenal_yrj6r.gif
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mike dean is having a shocker, both reds shouldnt have been... kompany getting sent off and theo and santi doing fck all has fckd my dream team up lol

The first one WAS a red card. It was a goal scoring opportunity. Correct call

Kompany was never a red card
    edited January 2013
    joshuaboy wrote: »

The first one WAS a red card. It was a goal scoring opportunity. Correct call

Kompany was never a red card

Kos didn't touch him, you have no proof he did. Was never a red card.
    infamous114
This discussion has been closed.