The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Replies

• northside7northside7 Posts: 19,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    cazorla shud be in london tmrw for medical...huge signing...wow
    Man, post links.
    12.32 BST Santi Cazorla could be moving closer to a transfer from troubled Malaga to Arsenal, reports say. The Spanish midfielder may arrive at the Emirates for a medical this week, and a transfer worth around £17 million has been mooted.

Yeah, I read that last week. I thought we signed the guy.

this frm the ever reliable wearethenorthbank blog
    wearethenorthbank.com/arsenal-get-their-man-as-cazorla-jets-in/

"Account has been suspended."

lol "C'mon man!"
  • GoonerGooner Posts: 9,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrks for me...

Arsenal are set to complete the signing of Santi Cazorla from Malaga CF.

Cazorla is due at London Colney tomorrow for a medical and is set to sign a €21million deal, and become Arsenal’s third major summer signing, following the arrival of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud.

Arsene Wenger has been after the Spain international midfielder for the past two seasons, missing out last summer to Malaga, but the Andalusia club’s much publicised financial troubles have provided the opportunity for Arsenal to get their man.

Wenger has been after an attacking midfield player to provide more goals and assists from midfield following last seasons’ dependance upon Robin Van Persie. Arsenal were also interested in Brazilian Ganso and Dortmund’s Mario Goetze, but once Cazorla became available they wasted no time in sealing the deal.

Cazorla will become Arsenal’s record signing.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team GB thru top of the group... Cant believe Spain out without scoring A goal... Bellemy been player of the tournament for us...
    wrks for me...

Arsenal are set to complete the signing of Santi Cazorla from Malaga CF.

Cazorla is due at London Colney tomorrow for a medical and is set to sign a €21million deal, and become Arsenal’s third major summer signing, following the arrival of Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud.

Arsene Wenger has been after the Spain international midfielder for the past two seasons, missing out last summer to Malaga, but the Andalusia club’s much publicised financial troubles have provided the opportunity for Arsenal to get their man.

Wenger has been after an attacking midfield player to provide more goals and assists from midfield following last seasons’ dependance upon Robin Van Persie. Arsenal were also interested in Brazilian Ganso and Dortmund’s Mario Goetze, but once Cazorla became available they wasted no time in sealing the deal.

Cazorla will become Arsenal’s record signing.

Good to hear.
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 18,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    is Cazorla a midfielder or a forward and who is his play style compared to?!!!
  • FigoFigo Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    icks86 wrote: »
    is Cazorla a midfielder or a forward and who is his play style compared to?!!!

attacking midfielder an quite similar to cesc fabrigas
    attacking mid who can play wide too like a Nasri...of course he has better vision that $amir...one of the best two footed players out there...great set pieces and has goals in him...finally replacing cesc creativity
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds EVERYBODY WAITING FOR THE REVOLUTION TO START/ BUT YOU AINT ON THE FRONT LINE TAKING 2 IN THE HEART Posts: 11,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiliyan Petrov is in remission with his Acute Leukaemia... Good stuff!!!!!!!!!
    Young_ChitlinLady_Zee

Did everybody choose their squad before joining the league?
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 14,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real Madrid vs LA Galaxy tonight, shit could get ugly score wise

Did everybody choose their squad before joining the league?

done my team, but im gonna make some changes once few more transfers take place... maybe add cazorla or something if hes not stupid money on there

edited August 2012
    Some real dope Irish Hip Hop

Lady_Zee
    lmao at irish hiphop...get that shit outta here...

santi caz is coming to town...u still dont like the direction the club is heading rvp?

nxt we need Real to give us that option to buy on Sahin

santi caz is coming to town...u still dont like the direction the club is heading rvp?

you even listened to the joints? hip hops everywhere fam... that vertias tune is dope... all their lyrics are on point, i laughed at the accent to start with, but they are dope tunes... cant front lol
    edited August 2012
    Christian Machowski ‏@ChristianMcr

The figure for the Cazorla deal is said to be around 16m Euro (around £12.5m). Bargain, I'd say. Malaga's situation forced the fee down.

If this is true what a fucking bargain...hes worth twice that
    nah bruh not even gonna listen...how many white ppl hav actually been dope hip hop artists?

oh shit liverpool's season starts today...europa league bums...mid table club

you even listened to the joints? hip hops everywhere fam... that vertias tune is dope... all their lyrics are on point, i laughed at the accent to start with, but they are dope tunes... cant front lol

@ the bold, GOAT!

Whats good with K Koke?

@ the bold, GOAT!

Whats good with K Koke?

i hadnt checked for dude in a while, until few days ago... dudes been doing tunes with wale and that rihanna clone rita ora? what ever the chicks called lol

@ the bold, GOAT!

Whats good with K Koke?

i hadnt checked for dude in a while, until few days ago... dudes been doing tunes with wale and that rihanna clone rita ora? what ever the chicks called lol

No idea what her name is.

• One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Some real dope Irish Hip Hop

i grew up among the irish, they r a different breed to the english...i told u this already.

the english boys who rap grew up among niggaz, so they got no choice.

but the irish got their own swagger.

these were sum good tracks, their flow needs a lil work tho

Lady_Zee
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭

@ the bold, GOAT!

Whats good with K Koke?

"on my own" is one of the realest hiphop tracks ever

One Spliff wrote: »

@ the bold, GOAT!

Whats good with K Koke?

"on my own" is one of the realest hiphop tracks ever

I'll check that out..
  • FigoFigo Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FC Gomel Throwing away babies against Liverpool. these abortionist
    edited August 2012
    Downing has finally scored for liverpool? oh shit

haha pretty good goal too
    Figo
This discussion has been closed.