I love bitches who suck dick and wash dishes

In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room The realest fiend 302Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in AKA Donkey
If you disagree, you're not a real nigga.
OmegaSataNBully_PulpitAristo_V300TrillaaaaaaSixSickSinsStoneColdMikeymiamivice305

Replies

• In Your Moms RoomIn Your Moms Room The realest fiend 302Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    c/s. nobody can fuck with her french toast. shit is fire.
    ive been saying it since i was youngin playing in the sand box..im not changing up for you internet mother fuckers.
    OmegaSataNpurpngoldDirty Sanchezmiamivice305
  • Tommy_MilfhittaTommy_Milfhitta Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay In Your Moms Room faggot, don't be coming here with that fuck shit. I don't care if if u been hollerin "nigga" since u was a snot nose bt dnt get very comfy with that word B. Muhfuckas will catch u slippin someday nd put one to u. Jus schoolin u on some wisdom
    Dirty Sanchez
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chasin BundlezChasin Bundlez Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol dumb internet niggas giving orders as if they could really stop him from typing what he wants.. hilarious.
    Meta_ConsciousFieldTripsToTheHoodDirty SanchezOmegaSataNAmotekunpurpngold
  • purpngoldpurpngold Posts: 7,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    t/s bumpin this

<---5000+ posts without an N-bomb.

<<<<< 5,900 posts before i dropped the N bomb. But don't act like you all high and mighty. You just too bitch made to say it cause you no you will get knocked the fuck out.
    Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Word, FTTH and Will are herbs and its sad... im not too sure but I read somewhere that the nigga @matt use to be a racist prick.. what happen to him? Nuffn, niggas did nuffn but prolly make threats they couldnt back up.. the internet aint real, yo.
    Stay In Your Moms Room faggot, don't be coming here with that fuck shit. I don't care if if u been hollerin "nigga" since u was a snot nose bt dnt get very comfy with that word B. Muhfuckas will catch u slippin someday nd put one to u. Jus schoolin u on some wisdom

I've been checked for it once. Words were exchanged. Then fists started flying. He broke my nose. I broke his nose. The next day i was out on 4th street by the McDonalds. He seen me. Walked up, dapped me up and said we cool. I see your not an average white boy.
    Chasin BundlezMeta_Conscious700Dirty SanchezDarthRozayAlready Home_17-Slim-miamivice305
    edited July 2012
    And all these niggas is straight lames, for the simple fact a fat whiteboy hacker use to call em "niggers" and they never made a peep... cowards.
    Meta_ConsciousSneakDZAmiamivice305
  • HafBaykedHafBayked I didn't do ya girl, but ya sister was alright Posts: 13,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im lookin for the bitch that can suck me up and bust them suds at the same damn time tho....
    In Your Moms RoomAlready Home_17StoneColdMikey
    Typing nigga dont mean u tough, but watchin another dude type "nigger" and turn the other cheek but bitch bout the same shit to another dude, does in fact mean you're pussy... just saying
    Meta_Consciousmiamivice305
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you disagree, you're not a real nigga.

how you get the answer sheet to the real nigga litmus test? foh bitch
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u really in here caping for this white nigger? u truly r the biggest nigger-faggot on this site...
    miamivice305
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    If mofos allow him to get away with saying nigga......what the FUCK is threatening or tryin to check homie from 600 miles away gon do.....more power to him, he obviously got that pass
    SixSickSins
    edited July 2012
    Ur a bitch stfu... I member I called that nigga a "husky mexican" I believe, u quoted me wit a "lol" (this is before the reactions).. the whiteboy asked u what u thought was so funny and u made up 101 excuses lmao, talkin bout it was a typo and u quoted the wrong guy and all sorts of shit... I wanted to throw up, u was owned by a cracka, kill urself, pussy poster.

^I never lie on niggas, all facts.