What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Are You Listening to Right Now

Replies

• the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LincolnLincoln Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lo Key - Dedicated
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • chompolletchompollet Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭
  • amitwizzyamitwizzy Posts: 3
    I love all the songs see more here... http://www.osheytv.tv/
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

*~queenbee~*rip.dilla
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    Return Of The Mack

So you ask why I started listening to this song all of a sudden?

Return of the Mack....and Cheetos. Don't front, shit is genius

sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

jee504Sionthe ghost
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Cent - I Don't Need 'Em
    Sion
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twisted Insane-The Chop Shop
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    Schoolly D - PSK
    achewon87
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening to Dem Boys, by Mr. Cheeks on Datpiff. Its suppose to be some unreleased/lost tape mix tape and isn't too bad.
    The link is below from YouTube!

Just copped that tape too... haven't listened though
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep. Datpiff... too
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

riding & sliding music
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass

The Foreign Exchange - The Foreign Exchange Live At Subsoniq

Juelz Santana - From Me To U

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

Planet Asia - Egyptian Merchandise

50 Cent - Best Of...

achewon87
    Young Thug - No, My Name Is Jeffrey (Chopped Not Slopped)

LES - Olde English

G4 Boyz - African Plug

Curren$y & The Alchemist - Carrolton Heist (Remixed EP)

Oh-No & Tri-State - 3 Dimensional Prescriptions
    achewon87
    G Perico - All Blue

Prince - Deliverance (EP)

Frank-N-Dank & Jay Dee - The Jay Dee Tapes

Lady Leshurr - Mode (EP)

J Dilla - Motor City
    achewon87
    DJ Quik & Problem - Rosecrans (fucking dope record. Westside!!!)

Wale - Shine (it's not a really bad album but... niggas gonna clown anyways)

Don Trip & Starlito - Step Brothers: Karate In The Garage

Stones Throw Podcast 28: Boogie-Funk

NxWorries, Anderson .Paak & Knxwledge - Yes Lawd!
    achewon87
    And finally this song is a staple on my playlist. So many classic HipHop jams been sampled off it. Used on Wale's new shit too...

lgl99rrdp27z.png

Peace