What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What Are You Listening to Right Now

Replies

• victory_kidvictory_kid Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭

Tray Dee's flow and delivery were too fuckin' cold on this. Mesh perfectly with the beat.
    genocidecutterkingtob330rip.dilla
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaggy 2 Dope-FTFOMF
    Shaggy-2-_Dope-_FTFOMF.jpg
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • VikVik Posts: 16
    Well....I listened to some Fugees on the way up to the library. I'm still stuck in the 90s forgive me B)
    achewon87rip.dilla
  • achewon87achewon87 Low End Theorist Survivor Series '97Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gregory Isaacs - Babylon Too Rough

D'Angelo - Me And Those Dreamin' Eyes Of Mine

Terrace Martin - Ab Soul's Ft. Ab Soul

Domo Genesis - The Red Corolla

Meesterrip.dilla
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, I forgot how fuckin fire this beat was

lmvov3y1kc1z.png
    rip.dilla
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

genocidecutter
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got around to J.Cole, Jay and Kendrick's recent albums.
    *~queenbee~*rip.dilla
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

rip.dilla
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 3

Mia X is the GOAT female artist. One of the few female rappers that niggas would ride to & one of the few that have niggas appease to her lyrics because she brought that real & was raw with it
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    genocidecutter*~queenbee~*
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pro smoke, pro choke, anti-broke, conservative liberal..
    rip.dilla
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rebelyus of the SO6ix- You Can Be Next
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Jdilla26Jdilla26 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9erilxsh1ti9.png
    Dear Genitals, thanks for not bleeding every month. You're the best. Sincerely, a man

tumblr_m0e3qjrtM41qj966mo1_500_large.gif
    tumblr_mrz0b9youk1qhkbk8o1_400.gif
    achewon87rip.dilla
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJAX :+1:
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

hqg-277.gif

Siongenocidecutter
  • All5KingDriveAll5KingDrive I'm Everywhere You Never TherePosts: 163 ✭✭
    Library Of A Legend [Disk 1]
    JAY-Z

rip.dilla
    30 Nigga's
    Dave East

#np
    Sionachewon87rip.dilla
    NAS Album Done
    NAS & DJ Khaled

achewon87*~queenbee~*rip.dilla
    Good 2 Be Home
    Bump J

*~queenbee~*
    Dave East
    Breach [Full MixTape]
    achewon87rip.dilla

hqg-277.gif

rip.dilla

hqg-277.gif

• the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,256 ✭✭✭✭✭