IC candy.... Pico appreciation thread

11314151618

Replies

  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nigga, this is illpix.

    We compliment all these hoes.

    You act like we stalking them.
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,335 Regulator
    ohhhla wrote: »
    these bitter hoes can post ruthless all they want

    the simps will start 2 realize they are being used for compliments after they gas these message board hoes 10000000000000 times with no number 2 call

    finish with this thread

    Bruh, what is the point coming in thread and shaming niggas for giving this chick props for excellent genes?

    You want niggas to shit on her or something?

    SIMP OR GTFO

    what do u gain by gassin these ic hoes?this dumb nigga act like these hoes r giving him their numbers

    1 simp mod bagged a pale ic ho and now all the simps got their cape on

    Shut up bitch, she simped me
    Chicity
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy anywhere visa is acceptedPosts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im gon appreciate another chick of the board just to piss niggas off
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • GeE-757GeE-757 Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    pralims wrote: »
    damn...i see i done rubbed someone the wrong way because i made a comment and made them feel inferior.

    like i said, i dont have a problem with 1 man chasing a lady or two men chasing a lady,but when the lady begins to show those men attention thn every other guy now comes an tries to get attention from her because she chillin and laugh with someone else, that is corny. but when those same guys begin to look at another woman an she then does something to pull them back thats corny.

    but thats just how i feel.

    i have no need to point anyone out. most of these dudes are cool with me and i have no problem with. but some are just corny. if i need to call someone out, i have no problem with it.


    but why is my name still being mentioned and spelled wrong at that. if you aint a simp then shut the fukk up. an stop getting mad at people that give ethers.....kinda hate is that?

    1st off i dont have beef wit u fa real my thang is u look FOOOLISH n herr cryin worryin about other male posterz simpin & gassin a AVERAGE HOE as u say....imean it wouldve been 1 thang if u was comin herr postin pix of all ya dimez since thatz all u fuk since itz a PIK thread but no all u did was bitch,.,.& da whole ether thang is u was talkin about katz who was gassin her up was lame well @chicity has been n this thread da WHOLE time he even post pix of da average hoe as u say on da 1st pg so how r u not talkin about him?? but anywho im ova that & ova this thread since therr is no mo pix bein drop;d...peace
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    damn...i see i done rubbed someone the wrong way because i made a comment and made them feel inferior.

    like i said, i dont have a problem with 1 man chasing a lady or two men chasing a lady,but when the lady begins to show those men attention thn every other guy now comes an tries to get attention from her because she chillin and laugh with someone else, that is corny. but when those same guys begin to look at another woman an she then does something to pull them back thats corny.

    but thats just how i feel.

    i have no need to point anyone out. most of these dudes are cool with me and i have no problem with. but some are just corny. if i need to call someone out, i have no problem with it.


    but why is my name still being mentioned and spelled wrong at that. if you aint a simp then shut the fukk up. an stop getting mad at people that give ethers.....kinda hate is that?

    1st off i dont have beef wit u fa real my thang is u look FOOOLISH n herr cryin worryin about other male posterz simpin & gassin a AVERAGE HOE as u say....imean it wouldve been 1 thang if u was comin herr postin pix of all ya dimez since thatz all u fuk since itz a PIK thread but no all u did was bitch,.,.& da whole ether thang is u was talkin about katz who was gassin her up was lame well @chicity has been n this thread da WHOLE time he even post pix of da average hoe as u say on da 1st pg so how r u not talkin about him?? but anywho im ova that & ova this thread since therr is no mo pix bein drop;d...peace

    this nigga still dont get it....but whatevea

    how you gonna complain about a nigga that you say is complaining about niggas...that makes you worst than me. at least im defending the game while you defending niggas.
  • these simps don't even realize these below average and average hoes get so many gassin emails from their simp fan club they don't have time 2 respond 2 all and if they do respond the simps not gettin these hoes number

    hoes want them compliments
    2stepz_aheadohhhlaChicity
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    1293695_o.gif

    *Proud Simp Post*


    ......But im going to have to find a different chick to simp ...... sadly it seems that Pico is just too controversial out here for my taste..
    Chicity
  • PiffyHazePiffyHaze http://quminattiiworld.tumblr.com Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to eat & lick her punani
    JDSTAYWITIT.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 13,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dawggggggggggg wtfff

    i see 68 new posts and im thinking"awwww shit, pico just dropped a backshot"

    all i see is 3 pages that should be deleted
    Cigarello SlimMrCrookedLetterRubato Garcia
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets get pico thread to 500 ....shes gots a surprise
    Pico
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATTS wrote: »
    Lets get pico thread to 500 ....shes gots a surprise

    shaq-face.jpg

    Silverbacc_LHC47Dr.Chemix
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *appreciates*
    Pico
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How the F@@@ a thread like this in ILL PIX, with THREE PICS go 19 pages??? Damn closing this thread. BURN this s@@@ to the ground!
    Already Home_17Silverbacc_LHC47
  • Wild SelfWild Self Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico needs to simp men for once.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas dont give her a chance to.
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Soooooooo was @pralims right...

    Was our simping all for nothing...
    I went to Donkey and saw horrible things.
    ChicityVulcanRavenKINGECSleepwalkingInJapan
  • KeepOnPushingKeepOnPushing Posts: 17,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    Soooooooo was @pralims right...

    Was our simping all for nothing...
    I went to Donkey and saw horrible things.


    they were in 2011 .... not sure why we shouldn't count the recent pics in favor of old pics


    that's all i can come up with
    ocelot
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 9,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ocelot wrote: »
    Soooooooo was @pralims right...

    Was our simping all for nothing...
    I went to Donkey and saw horrible things.


    they were in 2011 .... not sure why we shouldn't count the recent pics in favor of old pics

    that's all i can come up with

    True... lol

    Pralims never fed into the Pico hype... And when he called us out for overrating her we crucified him for 15 pgs... After I saw the recent pixs I had to bump this thread... Nigga gave his unpopular opinions and he stuck to them. I got to salute the man for that....

    And with all that said...
    Chubby Pico>>>>>>
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 6,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol knew this was coming
    SleepwalkingInJapanChicity
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,603 Regulator
    i dont even want to talk about it.









    ill still hit it tho
    _Goldie_UPTOWNChicityocelot
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol... lames
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 12,995 Regulator
    ok wait ... so exactly what pages of this thread are the pics on??? maybe i somehow missed them
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok wait ... so exactly what pages of this thread are the pics on??? maybe i somehow missed them

    please dont keep this man waiting like this again
    MFW+I+waiting+for+that+gif+to+either+loop+or+_58ab4137263d38106548f7246a3faf1b.jpg
    Chicity
This discussion has been closed.