LADIES, DO YOU CARE ABOUT ...

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
THE SIZE OF A GUYS PENIS WHEN IT AINT ON HARD? IF ITS TOO SMALL, WOULD THAT TAKE AWAY FROM HIS INITIAL ATTRACTIVENESS?

OR DO YOU JUST CARE ABOUT THE SIZE WHEN IT WAKES UP?

Replies

• PicoPico Lmfao it's the Internet I love Kat Posts: 35,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,223 Regulator
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    even if u dont care i know ya'll will still roast a nigga if he just tiny wit it....like catch him comin out the shower or sumn lol

im a show-er and i dont even like it sometimes....i cant just wear hoopin shorts to the store and shit.....my girl be like "hell nah put that meat print away, put some clothes on" lol....i wear wind pants to the gym sometimes and gotta wear boxer-briefs so that shit aint jumpin all over the place
    PicoMissKsweetheart93taeboo
  • PicoPico Lmfao it's the Internet I love Kat Posts: 35,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never ever say shit about a niggas dick to his face cause god forbid he start roastin me. :(
    Meta_Consciousgucci7383
  • MissKMissK Antisocial Pessimist Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Don't really care but let's just say that I hope something like this has the potential to grow...

For the guys, no need to click the spoiler...

Spoiler:
    PicoSixSickSinsMsSouthern
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm guess I'm the only one who thinks dick prints in bball shorts are sexy. Just like in your gif K.
    sweetheart93
  • taebootaeboo Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    I see @hafbayked is bragging on low low...

And to answer the question, i don't care.
  • sweetheart93sweetheart93 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol no. It's of no use to me when it's soft, so I don't care. As long it's big when it's hard.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,193 Regulator
    I guess it's not a deal breaker as long as it grows into a nice size

but if it's too small while soft ... I might give it the stink eye lol
    HafBaykedPico
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

WHATS TOO SMALL?

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    props to Dro for baiting u freaks into giving freaky replies!
    edited July 2012
    taeboo wrote: »
    I see @hafbayked is bragging on low low...

And to answer the question, i don't care.

ahh ha....quit knockin lol

lmao @ the stink eye
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,193 Regulator

WHATS TOO SMALL?

Well I don't bust out with my ruler or anything... but under 3-4 inches is mos def small ... soft or hard

and it's not just about length ... girth is equally important
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,485 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    tbh, i see no appeal in seeing a flaccid penis, unless it's hard wtf use would i have for it

iunno, but i think that growers/showers stuff is b/s, like showers grow too so wtf are you talking about. i want a shower and a grower damn it
    MsSouthernKat
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter what it looks like limp, cause like @kai_valya said, it's of no use to me at that point.

I never understood why a man would take a limp pic to send to a chick...yet it does happen.
    HafBayked
    lol @ flaccid.....
    It doesn't matter what it looks like limp, cause like @kai_valya said, it's of no use to me at that point.

I never understood why a man would take a limp pic to send to a chick...yet it does happen.

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol @ flaccid.....

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...

Oh for real? Who do I need to contact?
    nobody in particular....years ago i made a page on a certain adult site....two actually....i try to delete the page but its still there....i need to check that shit i still be gettin messages....
    lmao..you sprawled out on a bear skin rug or what?

HafBayked
  • MissKMissK Antisocial Pessimist Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

i've sent some with a semi....u kno, so its just sittin large but aint quite hard....*shrugs*....i got a full nude floating around out there like that...[/quote]

tumblr_m0hkfkUB5g1qclv51.gif

whoa, say what now....
    HafBayked[Deleted User]
    nah just kinda leanin back on the bed....
    lol @ that gif..

Stop teasing Haf!
    edited August 2012
    no tease...im debating whether i should go dig it up or not....if i do it wont be until this evening anyway

im like 19 or 20 on there....my inbox stayed full of fat hoes....the shit they say could be a goat thread lol....ima check on it later
    Kat
  • twinzmomtwinzmom Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    even if u dont care i know ya'll will still roast a nigga if he just tiny wit it....like catch him comin out the shower or sumn lol

im a show-er and i dont even like it sometimes....i cant just wear hoopin shorts to the store and shit.....my girl be like "hell nah put that meat print away, put some clothes on" lol....i wear wind pants to the gym sometimes and gotta wear boxer-briefs so that shit aint jumpin all over the place

Oh really?!!