I dare you

heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
‘Race Wars’ Part 1: The Shocking Data on Black-on-Black Crime --- however this topic rarely get discussed - and white people are supposed to be the black mans biggest threat - SAY WHAT! that's news to me.



Black-on-black crime is a sensitive subject in this increasingly polarized nation. While covered in academia and occasionally addressed by talking heads on television, some believe it rarely, if ever, receives the type and depth of attention it deserves. Instead, critics argue that this national tragedy is usually swept under the rug by powerful interest groups and individuals more concerned with elevating their own racially-driven agendas than addressing the real issues at hand. The Trayvon Martin case is only the most recent example of this grim hypocrisy.

Indeed, statistics support a very different narrative than the one usually offered by “race hustlers,” as Pastor C.L. Bryant calls them, who routinely portray an America where members of the black community are selectively targeted and brutalized by white racists.

link to the full article


http://www.theblaze.com/stories/race-wars-part-1-the-shocking-data-on-black-on-black-crime/

Replies

  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    this paragraph from the link above

    A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, b]reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks[/b]. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans.

    To put these number in perspective, recall that over 6,400 U.S. service men and women have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan combined over the course of a decade-long war fought in those nations. During the Vietnam War, which lasted nearly 13 years, some 58,000 Americans were killed — nearly 13 percent of whom were African American
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    Chicago

    One city that has perennially come under fire for racially charged violence is Chicago. In just the span of three days alone — March 16th-19th of this year — 41 people, mostly African-American, were shot and killed in Chicago. Ten were killed in President Obama’s former neighborhood. Incredibly, these atrocities on our very own streets barely received a turn of the head by activists, nor did they receive any media coverage.

    In response to President Obama’s decision to raise the profile of the Trayvon Martin case, T. Willard Fair, president of the Urban League of Greater Miami, recently told The Daily Caller that the “the outrage should be about us killing each other, about black-on-black crime.”

    He asked rhetorically, “Wouldn’t you think to have 41 people shot [in Chicago] between Friday morning and Monday morning would be much more newsworthy and deserve much more outrage
    ?”

  • jonojono Posts: 14,398
    You still making these same topics bruh?
    Quoting a Glen Beck website doesn't help your argument. But I guarantee that you will find the majority of white rapes and murders are of white people. Get over it. Stop being redundant.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    jono wrote: »
    You still making these same topics bruh?
    Quoting a Glen Beck website doesn't help your argument. But I guarantee that you will find the majority of white rapes and murders are of white people. Get over it. Stop being redundant.


    Prove it - so black on black murder rates aren't relevant & those rape statics are bogus - are you to afraid to actually post facts from credible sources?

  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    So what's the dare?


    I dare anyone to prove otherwise i.e.,who's killing all these black people? who's the biggest threat to poor black folks? who's causing the majority of problems within so many poor black communites - who's making all these poor black people have all these babies they can't ever take care of? who's destroying there own communities?

  • jonojono Posts: 14,398
    heyslick wrote:

    Prove it - so black on black murder rates aren't
    relevant & those rape statics are bogus - are you to
    afraid to actually post facts from credible sources?

    Lol sure:

    52% of rapists are white
    www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders
    It is also less
    probable that a Black- on-Black hoax would be
    uncovered because such a fabrication would appear
    to reflect the status quo— the erroneous belief that
    the majority of crime is Black-on-Black. In fact,
    Whites comprise the majority of those arrested in
    any given year.< 154 >; Furthermore, more
    than eighty percent of all crime is intraracial; that is,
    with most crimes, the offender and victim are of the
    same race.< 155 >
    ; Given that there were noBlack-on-Black hoaxes found, the argument for extending
    a racial hoax law toinclude them is theoretical only.
    The Black- on-Black and the White-on-Black hoax
    should be sanctioned because they both
    perpetuate the existing criminal blackman
    stereotype.

    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/law_reviews/021indiana_lj/v71/no3/russell.html

    Any questions? No more stupid topics, your gimmick is dead.
  • jonojono Posts: 14,398
    Lol sure:

    52% of rapists are white
    www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders
    It is also less
    probable that a Black- on-Black hoax would be
    uncovered because such a fabrication would appear
    to reflect the status quo— the erroneous belief that
    the majority of crime is Black-on-Black. In fact,
    Whites comprise the majority of those arrested in
    any given year.< 154 >; Furthermore, more
    than eighty percent of all crime is intraracial; that is,
    with most crimes, the offender and victim are of the
    same race.< 155 >
    ; Given that there were noBlack-on-Black hoaxes found, the argument for extending
    a racial hoax law toinclude them is theoretical only.
    The Black- on-Black and the White-on-Black hoax
    should be sanctioned because they both
    perpetuate the existing criminal blackman
    stereotype.

    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/law_reviews/021indiana_lj/v71/no3/russell.html

    Any questions? No more stupid topics, your gimmick is dead.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    BULL SHIT!

    Quit avoiding the issue & the facts I posted at the top of this page - btw per capita wise the numbers do reflect everything I posted - so you think black on black murder rates are some kind of gimmick - NO fucking wonder so many poor black communities are fucked up - that no snitch policy is really helping to solve the problem - FUCK!
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    FROM the link above

    A 2007 special report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, reveals that approximately 8,000 — and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 African Americans are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling figure is accompanied by another equally sobering fact, that 93% of these murders are in fact perpetrated by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005 alone, for example, African Americans accounted for 49% of all homicide victims in the US — again, almost exclusively at the hands of other African Americans.

  • jonojono Posts: 14,398
    Lol your whole theory got raped. Whites are more likely to attack whites, blacks are more likely to attack blacks. Crime is intraracial that's a fact. Be mad.

    Camron-You-Mad.jpg

    Mad ass!!
    3564x2.jpg

    Fuck off troll.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    jono wrote: »
    Lol your whole theory got raped. Whites are more likely to attack whites, blacks are more likely to attack blacks. Crime is intraracial that's a fact. Be mad.

    Camron-You-Mad.jpg

    Mad ass!!
    3564x2.jpg

    Fuck off troll.


    OK then - Y are black people so obsessed with what white people aren't doing to them - so the few cases of white on black crime is a lot more important than the VERY high percentage of black on black crime - YEAH just ignore that problem and everything will be lollipops and sunshine, right? OH just image if all the race hustlers spend there time concentrating on that issue instead of playing the race card - just like that lying sharpton and his tawana brawley BS! Black people won't face that issue cause they can't do anything about it & it just gets worse every day.


    When was the last TIME history repeated itself - for example white men raping black women - but some within this site sure got on the band wagon when that lying black bitch claimed them duke boys raped her - some were ready to hang them white boys. To many black people always jump to convict before the facts come forward - then they look foolish. History isn't repeating itself and it's NOT going to either.

  • loch121loch121 Posts: 8,354
    @heyslick The real topic you should confront is not racism but your gayness and addiction to infant porn
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,841
    loch121 wrote: »
    @heyslick The real topic you should confront is not racism but your gayness and addiction to infant porn
    im confused. why would he confront the very things he loves the most?
  • heyslick reminds me of the Neo-Nazi Derek Vinyard from the movie American History X.....good movie by the way.

    Some quotes the movie...peep the bold part.

    Reporter: [Rasmussen shows a video of a crying Derek with his mother talking to a reporter after his father's death] Look I know this is tough. But how do you feel right now?
    Derek Vinyard: How do you think I feel? I think it's typical.
    Reporter: Typical how?
    Derek Vinyard: Well, this country is becoming a haven for criminals so what do you expect? You know, decent hard-working Americans like my dad are getting rubbed out by social parasites.
    Reporter: Parasites?
    Derek Vinyard: Blacks, Browns, Yellow whatever.
    Reporter: I don't understand you're saying that you think maybe your father's murder was race related?
    Derek Vinyard: Yeah it's race related! Every problem in this country is race related not just crime. It's like... immigration, AIDS, welfare those are problems in them. The Black community, the Hispanic community, the Asian community, they're not white problems.
    Reporter: Derek, are those really issues that deal with poverty?
    Derek Vinyard: No. You know, no. They're not products of the environment either that's crap. Minorities don't give two shits about this country, they've come here to exploit it not to embrace it.
    Reporter: What does this...
    Derek Vinyard: I mean millions of white European Americans came here and flourished you know within a generation so what the fuck is the matter with these people going around shooting a... fireman?
    [cries]
    Reporter: What does this have to do with the murder of your father?
    Derek Vinyard: Because my father was murdered doing his job! Putting out a fire in fucking Nigger neighborhood. He shouldn't be giving a shit about. He got shot by a fucking drug dealer who probably still collects a welfare check!



    Here's a few more:

    Derek Vinyard: Alright listen up, we need to open our eyes. There's over two million illegal immigrants bending down in this state tonight. This state spend three billion dollars last year on services, on people who had no right to be here in the first place. Three billion dollars. 400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegal immigrant criminals who only got in this country because the fucking INS decided it's not worth the effort to screen for convicted felons.

    Derek Vinyard: We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?




    Yeah...that's YOU heyslick.

    But you know what happened in midst of all Derek's white power rhetoric? He got raped by his own kind...

  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    heyslick reminds me of the Neo-Nazi Derek Vinyard from the movie American History X.....good movie by the way.

    Some quotes the movie...peep the bold part.

    Reporter: [Rasmussen shows a video of a crying Derek with his mother talking to a reporter after his father's death] Look I know this is tough. But how do you feel right now?
    Derek Vinyard: How do you think I feel? I think it's typical.
    Reporter: Typical how?
    Derek Vinyard: Well, this country is becoming a haven for criminals so what do you expect? You know, decent hard-working Americans like my dad are getting rubbed out by social parasites.
    Reporter: Parasites?
    Derek Vinyard: Blacks, Browns, Yellow whatever.
    Reporter: I don't understand you're saying that you think maybe your father's murder was race related?
    Derek Vinyard: Yeah it's race related! Every problem in this country is race related not just crime. It's like... immigration, AIDS, welfare those are problems in them. The Black community, the Hispanic community, the Asian community, they're not white problems.
    Reporter: Derek, are those really issues that deal with poverty?
    Derek Vinyard: No. You know, no. They're not products of the environment either that's crap. Minorities don't give two shits about this country, they've come here to exploit it not to embrace it.
    Reporter: What does this...
    Derek Vinyard: I mean millions of white European Americans came here and flourished you know within a generation so what the fuck is the matter with these people going around shooting a... fireman?
    [cries]
    Reporter: What does this have to do with the murder of your father?
    Derek Vinyard: Because my father was murdered doing his job! Putting out a fire in fucking Nigger neighborhood. He shouldn't be giving a shit about. He got shot by a fucking drug dealer who probably still collects a welfare check!



    Here's a few more:

    Derek Vinyard: Alright listen up, we need to open our eyes. There's over two million illegal immigrants bending down in this state tonight. This state spend three billion dollars last year on services, on people who had no right to be here in the first place. Three billion dollars. 400 million just to lock up a bunch of illegal immigrant criminals who only got in this country because the fucking INS decided it's not worth the effort to screen for convicted felons.

    Derek Vinyard: We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?




    Yeah...that's YOU heyslick.

    But you know what happened in midst of all Derek's white power rhetoric? He got raped by his own kind...


    Wow! thanks - That thin line between Love & hate will never convict me of anything - so GO, and worry aboutt the real threat to you and yours - oh wow! its your fellow black man -- sure I hate that aspect of black people YET you and yours haven't got the courage to address that issue and you embrace it or turn into cowards and sling endless rhetoric about what I'm not - btw whenever I leave this earth? I'll problably come back as some lazy-ass fat person, or the very person you fools love to claim doesn't exist within your own ranks & your trying so hard to make me out to be - LMAO! BTW - loch121 infant porn WTF? HOTDAMN! YOU'RE one sic puppy!

  • Uncle_JacksonUncle_Jackson Posts: 13,629
    *Sigh* Why do you even come here? There is no point. The answers you're looking for are the truth, but you desire lies to feed your EGO. Please stop it.
  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    *Sigh* Why do you even come here? There is no point. The answers you're looking for are the truth, but you desire lies to feed your EGO. Please stop it.


    BTW

    Brother! honestly,you wouldn't know the truth if it hit you between the eyes. Incidentally my EGO is just fine.




  • Uncle_JacksonUncle_Jackson Posts: 13,629
    Truth? You don't even know truth, it's not in you and nor will you ever seek it, but to fulfill your own ego and self interest because truth doesn't have self interest because it has no bias in it, but your self is bias beyond relief, but sadly this country has many versions of you.
  • janklowjanklow Posts: 5,346
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    *Sigh* Why do you even come here?
    i think it is because he loves hip-hop music

  • heyslickheyslick Posts: 1,179
    And Step wrote: »
    Heyslick suffers from cognitive dissonance.


    Yeah! you and others have the ability (i.e,your content) to bring out the best OR the worst? of where I'm coming. Oh well what's that saying about if you don't take a stand you'll fall for anything? or maybe playing both sides of any given issue.

Sign In or Register to comment.