The Official BLACK OPS 2 Thread

24567102

Replies

  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone jackin Pimps catch phrase SMH LOL

    I would never and have never done such a thing.
    SecondChanceBroMichael_Malice
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew they would be on some futuristic shit but damn some of this stuff is over the top. Well I guess that is the basis of the game but if Treyarch made a game based on current times that would be dope. I'm still coppin' regardless I prefer BO over MW3 the gameplay was more enjoyable for me.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer Black Ops over MW3 also, but MW2 is still the GOAT. Just means series is on the decline. I've never put in as many hours into COD as I did with MW2.

    That Medal of Honor Trailer was dope, but then you get the shit in ya hands and it be a different story. Make you just wanna go back to COD.
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is going to be epic.

    I've already paid for my copy but after this video..im going to order 3 more. 1 for the crib... 1 for both my cars... and 1 to frame on the wall

    OMG OMG OMG #BlackOps2 has the haters furious right now

    #BlackOps2
    #Cantseeshit
    kanggoodieSecondChanceBroearth two supermanDarthRozay
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew they would be on some futuristic shit but damn some of this stuff is over the top. Well I guess that is the basis of the game but if Treyarch made a game based on current times that would be dope. I'm still coppin' regardless I prefer BO over MW3 the gameplay was more enjoyable for me.

    Cant stunt been playing alot of B/O over BF and MW3, this shit look Halo-ish, I might be rocking Original B/O for another year.

    Anybody play the new MW3 chaos mode?
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas stay hating but they'll cop.

    Then they'll bitch about how much they "dislike" the game and then buy the new one the following year. Rinse wash repeat

    Call of Duty own you niggas
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    this w
    I play Activision and EA games and have way more hours logged in COD than BF games, I just call a spade a spade. Watch both trailers and tell me COD looks superior with a straight face. I think Salmon is superior to Talapia am I a Salmon stan? Since I believe it is superior. SMH @ how the terms Stan, Legend and Classics are used on AHH

    so you telling me that you think the next medal of honor is gonna go harder than BO2? lmao. ok...

    I am telling you from the two trailers available MOH looks better. That is my opinion, what is yours? I love how niggas always side step the valid points I make in Arcade and start using acronyms, instead of countering or acknowledging my points, you remind me of an actual COD stan from this forum.

    ok so using your logic.. Opinion = valid points?? lol ok

    i never side stepped.. i think u are on drugs if you think that the next MOH game will be able to wipe BO2's ass as far as gameplay, online multiplayer, or story goes... and i hate MW3 compared to all the other titles, so im in no way stanning for CoD ..

    and by the way, make a valid point.. exactly HOW does it look better?

    because to me it looks like battlefield 3.5 just as much as MW3 is MW2.5
  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    this w
    I play Activision and EA games and have way more hours logged in COD than BF games, I just call a spade a spade. Watch both trailers and tell me COD looks superior with a straight face. I think Salmon is superior to Talapia am I a Salmon stan? Since I believe it is superior. SMH @ how the terms Stan, Legend and Classics are used on AHH

    so you telling me that you think the next medal of honor is gonna go harder than BO2? lmao. ok...

    I am telling you from the two trailers available MOH looks better. That is my opinion, what is yours? I love how niggas always side step the valid points I make in Arcade and start using acronyms, instead of countering or acknowledging my points, you remind me of an actual COD stan from this forum.

    ok so using your logic.. Opinion = valid points?? lol ok

    i never side stepped.. i think u are on drugs if you think that the next MOH game will be able to wipe BO2's ass as far as gameplay, online multiplayer, or story goes... and i hate MW3 compared to all the other titles, so im in no way stanning for CoD ..

    and by the way, make a valid point.. exactly HOW does it look better?

    because to me it looks like battlefield 3.5 just as much as MW3 is MW2.5

    I was obviously talking about an earlier post as far as the "stan" term was concerned and I am not Ms Cleo I do not know if the future will be indeed black, but I can tell you at this moment MOH is looking better. When did I say MOH was going to "wipe black ops ass" which does not make since unless you meant whip instead of wipe I digress. For the record I own COD 4, MW2, MW3, BLOPS, BFBC2, BF3 and play them all I am a gamer not a Fan Boy or Stan. I meant you were ducking questions I asked you like a certain COD fan boy that shall remain nameless, not that you were one. Lets agree to disagree, eventually I will play them both regardless. I just wanted to get some conversations going. Competition is good it keeps COD, BF, MOH and all other shooters honest, and who benefits from this?

    Gamers thats who!

  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude u didnt ask me anything i didnt answer
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 53,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks good
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew they would be on some futuristic shit but damn some of this stuff is over the top. Well I guess that is the basis of the game but if Treyarch made a game based on current times that would be dope. I'm still coppin' regardless I prefer BO over MW3 the gameplay was more enjoyable for me.

    Cant stunt been playing alot of B/O over BF and MW3, this shit look Halo-ish, I might be rocking Original B/O for another year.

    Anybody play the new MW3 chaos mode?

    I hear u.. What's chaos mode? A new community playlist?
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    this w
    I play Activision and EA games and have way more hours logged in COD than BF games, I just call a spade a spade. Watch both trailers and tell me COD looks superior with a straight face. I think Salmon is superior to Talapia am I a Salmon stan? Since I believe it is superior. SMH @ how the terms Stan, Legend and Classics are used on AHH

    so you telling me that you think the next medal of honor is gonna go harder than BO2? lmao. ok...

    I am telling you from the two trailers available MOH looks better. That is my opinion, what is yours? I love how niggas always side step the valid points I make in Arcade and start using acronyms, instead of countering or acknowledging my points, you remind me of an actual COD stan from this forum.

    ok so using your logic.. Opinion = valid points?? lol ok

    i never side stepped.. i think u are on drugs if you think that the next MOH game will be able to wipe BO2's ass as far as gameplay, online multiplayer, or story goes... and i hate MW3 compared to all the other titles, so im in no way stanning for CoD ..

    and by the way, make a valid point.. exactly HOW does it look better?

    because to me it looks like battlefield 3.5 just as much as MW3 is MW2.5

    Niggas dont know what acronyms are.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 11,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 5,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great In Depth Break Down:

  • SecondChanceBroSecondChanceBro Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    OMG OMG OMG
    #BlackOps2
    #DogsAreBack
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Great In Depth Break Down:


    that was a good drop... dude dissected every damn thing from that 2 minute ass trailer
    The Recipe
  • louis richlouis rich BeantownPosts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭
    omg omg omg modern warfare 3.5

  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wanna see a fly thru of nuketown 2025
    The Recipe
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 49,345 Regulator
    you let some one run up on your flank like that, you deserve to die from two shots.

  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully we can control environment on the maps in this game
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    hopefully we can control environment on the maps in this game

    what exactly do you mean by that?
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    hopefully we can control environment on the maps in this game
    what exactly do you mean by that?

    something as simple fliping a swicth on the wall to open and close doors around the map.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 20,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    hopefully we can control environment on the maps in this game
    what exactly do you mean by that?

    something as simple fliping a swicth on the wall to open and close doors around the map.

    Thank god you ain't a developer.
    VIBE
  • scoop1215scoop1215 Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Black ops 1 had it in certain maps so why not in here you saw the multiplayer trailer breakdown it has interactive maps in it the cargo container is moving by a crane from one location to another its in the video breakdown you see it a 4:29
    gucci7383
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll cop. Treyarch are a bit more ambitious than Infinity Ward has been the last couple years. I wonder if COD will survive on the new systems though. They need to develop a new engine, they've been using the same one for years.
Sign In or Register to comment.