The Official BLACK OPS 2 Thread

Replies

• One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    wen does this game drop ?
  • DNB1DNB1 Your boy might have to hit a fuck nigga kill switch.... Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13th November..
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 40,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But Nuketown Zombies is only available if you cop Prestiege? SMH, so that as a DLC would be later later...
  • scoop1215scoop1215 Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    It's for hardened edition too if u get prestige u get that quadrotor UAV toy with it plus everything else
    edited August 2012
    The Hardened Edition ($79.99) will include the Nuketown 2025 pre-order bonus and a brand new map, Nuketown Zombies. In addition, the collection will offer limited edition challenge coins, exclusive weapon camo, exclusive player card backgrounds, and the official soundtrack--all housed in a collectible steelbook. The Xbox 360 version will include Avatar props and costumes, while the PS3 version will include two XMB themes.

The Care Package Prestige Edition ($179.99) will offer everything from the Hardened Edition and adds the MD-27 Dragonfire Drone with Remote Control, essentially a branded AR Drone. As you can see in this photo from the Call of Duty Twitter account, this Care Package is massive.

MIGHT get hardened
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

#Activision#Call of Duty#First-person shooter#Limited Edition#PC#PS3#Treyarch#Xbox 360

Activision has revealed the obligatory collector's editions for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Yet again they come in Hardened and Prestige (now called Care Package) flavors, with the latter proving more extravagant than the former. For instance, Care Package gets a remote-controlled air drone this time. Yep.

Here's what you get in Hardened:
    •Bonus In-Game Content: Nuketown Zombies & Nuketown 2025
    •Exclusive Xbox Live CLAW Avatar Prop & Zombies Avatar Costume
    •Limited Edition Challenge Coins
    •Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall With Theme by Trent Reznor
    •Collectible Steelbook
    •Also Included: Exclusive Weapon Camp & Exclusive Player Card Backgrounds

Aaaaand here's what Care Package offers:
    •Bonus In-Game Content: Nuketown Zombies & Nuketown 2025
    •Exclusive PlayStation 3 System Multiplayer Theme & Zombie Theme
    •MD-27 Dragonfire Drone with Remote Control
    •Limited Edition Challenge Coins
    •Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall With Theme by Trent Reznor
    •Collectible Steelbook
    •Also Included: Exclusive Weapon Camp & Exclusive Player Card Backgrounds

In addition, PC versions get a "Digital Deluxe" version, which has:
    •Nuketown Zombies and Nuketown 2025 map
    •Weapon Camo
    •Two Player Card Backgrounds
    •Soundtrack
    •COD: World at War download token

Price is yet to be determined.

Activision just sent prices along. Hardened and Digital Deluxe cost $79.99 and Care Package costs $179.99.
    edited August 2012
    Who the fuck is going to pay 179 for that prestige edition come on man thats a whole console and then they going to charge u an extra 50 for elite 2.0 thats almost 225 for a game activision is greedy as hell.
    The Recipe
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    who the fuck is going to pay 179 for that prestige edition

The same people that have been paying $150 for the Prestige Editions since COD4 (or was it MW2?)
    edited August 2012

The same people that have been paying $150 for the Prestige Editions since COD4 (or was it MW2?)
    Remember thats without elite 2.0 so it's another 49.99 so like I said 220 for a game. It was black ops that started the 150 for prestige with that rc car
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember thats without elite 2.0 so it's another 49.99 so like I said 220 for a game. It was black ops that started the 150 for prestige with that rc car

MW2 had the night vision googles for $150. Do yall COD niggas even use Elite?
    Hot dogs>elite
    Pencils>elite
    Toilet paper>elite
    kanggoodieDNB1Trill Gate$

MW2 had the night vision googles for $150. Do yall COD niggas even use Elite?
    My bad i forgot about those.
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭✭
    the weapons lists thats out. do anybody knows if thats the final cut. or will other guns be added
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012

R/C dragon fly looks dope.. but not worth 2 sumn'
    The RecipeVIBETrill Gate$
    Pro tip: There is no crate Ammo drop in call of Duty Black ops 2 thats good
    The RecipeVIBE
    they shoulda INCLUDED elite with the prestige edition just like MW3 did... smh.
    The Recipe

That package is highly annoying, they need to switch up the randomness of whats in a care package though too. It's either always ammo or spy plane and that's bullshit. I've gone through 11 kills without dying, then I die on purpose to start over and get another care package. So I end up with 2 care packages, sometimes 3, 2 helicopters and 2 attack dogs. With those packages I usually get the same shit, ammo or spy plane. Come on now. But it's good to hear that ammo bullshit goes.
    scoop1215The Recipe

all they did was follow suit with mw3 not having ammo in the care package.. its a waste of time to put ammo in a care package...
    The RecipeDNB1
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »

all they did was follow suit with mw3 not having ammo in the care package.. its a waste of time to put ammo in a care package...
    Well atleast Treyarch listens to the community and trys to fix the game unlike IW, quickdraw and assassin pro the 2 worst perks ever.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope the mortar team and valkyrie rockets are not killstreaks.....them shits suck
    VIBEkanggoodie
    @themadlionsfan lmao im just realizing whats going on in yo sig bruh.. smh
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started back playing Black Ops this week
    VIBE
  • gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭✭
    if theres no ammo in the game i hope you can at least get more ammo in game from running over the same gun as yours if its on the floor. nothings worst then running outta bullets and picking up a stupid gun with terrible attachments
    MP5K is the best gun in Black Ops overall.
  • PimpMVPPimpMVP Posts: 6,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    MP5K is the best gun in Black Ops overall.

On smaller maps I would agree.

SecondChanceBro