Nash Says Wrestling Died When Benoit and Guerrero Became World Champions

13»

Replies

• nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 12,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Punk is 6'2 about 220 he not a small guy...
    NothingButTheTruthSion
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im 6'7 270 ... cm punk wants no hand play with me little midgets 6ft nothing white boy ... Hes no ufc fighter or nothing extreme. He would get knocked The Fuck out by any Nigga that knows how to fight In THE LEAST bit giving up that much size ... Wrestling ain't real u know
    NothingButTheTruthBK Productinfamous114genocidecutter
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 17,291 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Im 6'7 270 ... cm punk wants no hand play with me little midgets 6ft nothing white boy ... Hes no ufc fighter or nothing extreme. He would get knocked The Fuck out by any Nigga that knows how to fight In THE LEAST bit giving up that much size ... Wrestling ain't real u know

The way you type in here i swear you're no more than 5'7". You're not a credible person as much of a joke troll you are. Btw Punk is 6'1' nothing more, I'm 6'1"and I've choked out 6'7" guys. Being bigger don't mean shit if you can't fight. I've personally OUTBOX & OUTGRAPPLED "giants" bigger than and actually outmuscled them too. Kiss my ass with you're bigger shit, big guys can only intimidate pussies, I'mma duck under a bigger guys arms astraight jab or haymaker on that chin and knock that big some of the bitchout.

untitled-1g5jd4.gif
    NothingButTheTruthgenocidecutter
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,148 Regulator
    punk would fuck up nash no leg having ass now and days
    genocidecutter
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 15,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM Punk is not 6'2 y'all know these wrestlers have billed heights and weights in some cases right.

You can even go to the matches and interviews where him and Cena or in the ring and Cena is listed at 6'1 and he looks to have 2-3 inches on Punk.

For example Kane is billed at 7 foot but he isn't over 6'7 I know this for fact.

CM Punk is no more than about 5'10 and he probably weights between 190-210.

I've seen this dude at a live event I'm like 215 and it looked like I had a good 20 pounds on him.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,148 Regulator
    Yea alot of wrestlers get the weight and height blown up in wrestling to make them look large than life, remember how niggas use to build Andre at 7'4 when he was no more than 7'0.

Kane was 7'0 but really like 6'7/8
    Taker was 6'10 but really like 6'7
    Nash was 7'0 really like 6'10
    HBK 6'1 but really no taller than 5'10
    Hogan was build at 6'7 but really was like 6'4 prime now prob like 6'2
    Giant Gonzalez was build at 8'0 but was like 7'6/7'7
    Scott hall was build at 6'8 but really like 6'6
    Siongenocidecutter
  • VIBEVIBE Awww Yeeaah! Posts: 39,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard that, in person Brock isn't all that big, he just came off big on tv.
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Nash broke his leg after he said that
    infamous114VIBEgenocidecutter
    Kevin Nash is really the same sizes at them folks he dissing since he has no legs
    SionVIBEiKingGodGivBiz
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,607 Regulator
    edited August 2012
    Nash talks a lot of shit, that nigga once said during a shoot that The Rock had no draw & couldn't fill seats unless there was a person carrying/feuding with him SMMFH. If you notice, all his career he's been all talk & always lacked in ring talent. He was lucky he was crafty outside the ring. Benoit, Guerrero, Mysterio, Bret Hart, Jericho, small guys like that helped bring not only mic skills but actual in-ring talent back to the WWE.

The nerve of that nigga talking about wrestling dying. Wrestling died when Nash was able to book matches in WCW & when he was helping to write storylines. Yo if you wanna make a million dollars give Kevin Nash a billion dollars & tell him to start a wrestling promotion. Oh wait ? That was WCW no ?? FOH Kevin Nash.
    edited August 2012
    Nash must have forgot this

if shit like this didnt happen and Nash aint have so much control maybe WCW wouldnt have gone under and WWF would still have competition
    genocidecutteriKingGodGivBiz
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nash said what?

I coulda sworn wrestling damn near died when Nash layed down after the Finger Poke of Doom
    genocidecutter
  • RawAceRawAce Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How it went
    1204471_o.gif

How its supposed to go
    2559703_o.gif
    genocidecutteriKingGodGivBiz
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva DC4L Posts: 5,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do people actually give a fuck what Kevin Nash of all people thinks? I've never met any Kevin Nash fans in real life probably never will.
    Sion
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin Nash bones died when he broke his leg
  • Siqnih Da TrapperSiqnih Da Trapper Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think nash wanted to ruin wcw after that, if you ask ric flair he always say he didnt like wcw after nwo was formed
13»