The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Replies

• goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That loss gone hurt a good while smh
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Gasol has to understand Dantoni is gonna have him coming off the bench in his system. Odom was a starter and he was coming off the bench. Gasol shouldn't have any problems with that. It's for the good of the team.
    buttuh_b
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 15,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    The writing is on the wall.You can continue to keep hope alive but it's almost ova

26 losses before february I can divide.Kobe out there paddin stats like a mf championship ambitions gettin crushed go head and flag this
    nawledge_godMax.
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The writing is on the wall.You can continue to keep hope alive but it's almost ova

26 losses before february I can divide.Kobe out there paddin stats like a mf championship ambitions gettin crushed go head and flag this

When we make it to the playoffs, feel free to use a butter knife when u are slitting your wrist, lol.

On a side note, glad Rose is almost back. Your boys will be really dangerous, even if he is just half of himself.
    Tommy bilfigerkillap
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that drive by beasely... turned my stomach
    NothingButTheTruth
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 7,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kobe

|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
    ___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__|
    _|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
    ___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
    buttuh_b
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Gasol averages over 9 rebs a game for his career. But why i am i surprised, u are a small sample size guy. This is the same guy that wants Kobe to go back to his gunslinger ways after one loss.

We know. That's why him getting 5 rebounds in 37 minutes was such good effort on his part. Keep up dun.
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

It's over. Kobe's going to past Jordan on the scoring list. There's nothing you can do about it. Posting with intense emotion on the CS isn't going to change anything. He isn't going to read your posts.

"All good things must come to an end..."
    P swayze166Young_Chitlinbuttuh_b
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,460 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haters gonna hate.
    killap
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Real niggas back in style Inglewood niggaPosts: 6,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    Gasol has to understand Dantoni is gonna have him coming off the bench in his system. Odom was a starter and he was coming off the bench. Gasol shouldn't have any problems with that. It's for the good of the team.

earl clark actually fillin that odom role and does it well. i still think pau needs to be starting. you take someone with a fragile ego like pau and start further fucking with his confidence he may never recover and we'd have to end up moving him anyway.

i dont understand it. pau and bynum worked. why this year we cant get both DH and pau to work?

iron man1Breezy_Kilroy
    Am i the only one annoyed that Metta is our "CORNER 3 guy" alot of good shots are passed up by our middle man and given to Ron.. hes shot 10 3pts idk how many times. hes been knocking them down at a decent click percentage wise.. but........he is shooting too many.. Like i said last night id rather have that be ........ a Shooter
  • DaBullDaBull Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »

earl clark actually fillin that odom role and does it well. i still think pau needs to be starting. you take someone with a fragile ego like pau and start further fucking with his confidence he may never recover and we'd have to end up moving him anyway.

i dont understand it. pau and bynum worked. why this year we cant get both DH and pau to work?

thats a big misconception among fans.

2008 - we went to the finals with Pau at center and Odom at the 4 (bynum missed whole season)
    2009 - bynum missed half the season and we won da ring with bynum playing 18 minutes a game (Pau at 5 n odom at 4)
    2010 - same thing. Odom got 30 min a game....bynum only got 20-22min while Pau played 36
    2011 - when bynum started to flourish - 2nd round exit
    2012 - bynum as all star - 2nd round exit

the two big guys on the court for over 30 minutes never worked, too slow, only good in small samples

P swayze166
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big game tonight, no dwight out with shoulder injury....honestly with all these injuries lakers should be even worse than they are lol
    big game tonight, no dwight out with shoulder injury....honestly with all these injuries lakers should be even worse than they are lol

D'antoni cant be afraid to pull that trigger as far as subbing out ineffective players.... More jamison please
    toheeb27NothingButTheTruthP swayze166
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakers killing the wolves
    well d antoni pulled the trigger way too many 3's ... Pau's efense.... earl clark should have gotten a few more minutes late and thumbs up for jamisons dive to the basket at opportune times
    P swayze166
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ efense.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief, FCC Member, IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mhalgkr2dV1ru423qo1_500.jpg

Her name is...
    northside7blu197VisionBOasis
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 7,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayoli Sena.... She's Dominican
    Young_Chitlinbuttuh_b
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Lets get this W...500 by ASB would be nice
  • killapkillap Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭✭
    Our offense flows better w/out Dwight imo. but he is so valuable on the defensive end
    Young_ChitlinP swayze166
    Cant say enough about EARL CLARK he is odom w/o the baggage and is consistent in energy and effort and actually decent defensively
    Pau game today >

killapP swayze166
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am i the only one who was SHOCKED that Nash missed 2 FTs???? WOW.
    P swayze166
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Am i the only one who was SHOCKED that Nash missed 2 FTs???? WOW.

Better it happened now.
    P swayze166
This discussion has been closed.