What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Tia Mowry Slams “Ugly Baby” Commentators

Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black MagePosts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in The Powder Room
First-time mother Tia Mowry is striking back at online commentators who have been calling her son “ugly.” The 34-year-old actress gave birth to Cree Taylor Hardrict on June 28, 2011, and he is featured on her Style network reality show Tia & Tamera. Mowry has been posting pictures of her baby boy online, accompanied by positive messages, but some people felt the need to bash the child’s looks. Understandably, Mowry isn’t too happy with the negative comments.

In an interview with Live From E! Thursday, Mowry blasted critics. She said:

“I really don’t understand why people feel the need to belittle a child, someone who doesn’t even have a voice yet to express themselves. I just think it’s disgusting—disgusting that we live in a society that focuses on looks.”

She wrote a similar message on her Facebook page, saying, “It’s disgusting that some focus on looks. I brought a beautiful child into this world.”

Mowry also said that she sympathizes with other celebrities, such as Jessica Simpson, who are often criticized for their post-pregnancy bodies. She said:

“We just brought life into this world. Some women bounce back quickly and some don’t…I’m not gonna be at a gym five days a week. I wanna spend time with my son.”

Tia Mowry, who has been married to husband Cory Hardrict since 2008, has also said that she would love to have another baby “very soon.” She just released her first book, Oh Baby! Pregnancy Tales and Advice from One Hot Mama to Another on May 15. In the book, she tells expectant mothers “what to really expect on that nine-month road to the delivery room.”

What do you think of Tia Mowry’s baby and the comments people have made about his looks?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/304034/tia-mowry-slams-ugly-baby-commentators/#IVvl1TBiZo8RAQIK.99
Tia-Mowry-and-son.jpg

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyonce has a black child, blue ivy living much better than most whites which saddens me.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Bully_PulpitBK ProductMeta_Consciousidoitforhiphop10HassanCHOPChi Snowloch121KINGEC700MrSoutCityAristo_V300Dupacsweetheart93texas409Melqartblackgod813gnspurpngoldMrCrookedLetterOGClarenceBoddicker
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ScumbagSwag

Hey!!

tumblr_m6xq3bN9B41qld9iuo1_500.gif
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    AP12Bully_PulpitChi Snowsweetheart93
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Beyonce has a black child, blue ivy living much better than most whites which saddens me.

im sorry...but what does this even mean?

She is black and shouldn't be living better than white prince and princesses in a deterorianting economy under the Obama administration

HassanCHOPAlready Home_17aneed123Chi SnowBlackAX410SixSickSinsKINGEC5th LetterAristo_V300BookwormiKingGodGivBizsweetheart93Melqart
    @cain1 you one goofy ass negro

HassanCHOPLucasDaGodChi SnowKat5th LetterAristo_V300GettinLo
  • Sour-CreamSour-Cream Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil nigga looks like he has down syndrome, cot damn.

Euthanasia ftw.
    What doesn't kill you simply makes you....sour!!

Bg76EfA.gif

Ajackson17purpngold
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn @ me not giving a damn if a child is ugly or not. His momma can still get it. I've always had a crush on them sharp nose Mfers. Even with those whiny voices they are getting ran up in. They actually look like this chick I used to work with. No wonder I thought she was sexy. Them titties though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Ajackson17
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the baby does look like Carl Winslow
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    HassanCHOPpurpngoldAjackson17KatDupacblack caesar
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    baby aint ugly he just got big ass head... with that said when u poster ur baby all over hoping to get ur ego stroked by folks saying aww he so cute etc u have to take the good with the bad and everyone isnt gonna reward attention hoaring
    KatValentinez A. Kaiser
    I don't think the cheeks are the problem Kat, don't act like he don't look like Tommy from Rugrats
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    KatSour-Cream
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
  • LucasDaGodLucasDaGod Posts: 149
    that baby ugly, scust
    KatLurker6purpngold
  • UPTOWNUPTOWN Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    just gotta big head like his mom LOL nothing uncommon at all
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer.....
    I Guess it's just the theory of man
    DupacBelovedAfenipurpngold
    baby is no where near ugly

Az5cQvZCQAAcpS3.jpg:large

He is not, he just got a big ass head like a Walmart smiley face
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao!

Awww..he's got a big head, but it's cuuuute!

smh @ having to pop out the womb looking perfect...smh.
    Bully_Pulpitpurpngold
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always thought those bitches was ugly, makes sense that the baby is ugly too.
    i fit