Whats some messed up shit you said to yo s/0 or ex

Max.Max. Posts: 20,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Growing Pains
I told my ex that got a abortion i didnt care if the bitch died today i know that crushed her soul she was one them female that acts like words dont hurt her..

One my exes dumped me...i told her it was ok i cheated on her with 2 dif females n i fucked one didnt take a shower than laid up with her
7figznex gin

Replies

• HafBaykedHafBayked Just A Nut Lookin For A Squirrel RATCHET CITY, LAPosts: 11,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this white chick i used to mess with got outta pocket wit my current g/f online.....i told her "bitch the only thing u had goin was them wangs" (bitch worked at wing stop when i was with her)
    TrockmBigBallsNoWorriesdwade206
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    I had a jump off that wouldn't leave me alone. After I told her shit was done and I had to move on, she kept calling me and texting, I ain't answer, and one time I got home and it was like 2 in the morning and this bitch was sitting on my steps waiting for me. I got mad as fuck, she ran up to hug me and I grabbed the bitch by the shoulders and shook the fuck outa her and said "bitch your worse then the cancer your mother got in my life" bitch froze up. cried to her car and never called again. I said worse shit to my girl though.
    BigBallsNoWorriestha bause
  • Max.Max. Posts: 20,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha damn! @azad
  • KatKat Posts: 38,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ this top asshole competition.

Way to go guys.
    AggyAFROZAYTABERNACLEpeterpiffin
    @Max yo what can I say. I always treated the bitch with respect but when I got together with my girl, I told her I couldn't see her no more. She kept calling me for like a week, im talking about like 5 times every hour, and I kept not picking up, but shit had me heated as fuck, and when i got home and saw the bitch on my stairs waiting for me? I blew the fuck up.
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh @ this top asshole competition.

Way to go guys.

are you really shocked? this is a typical day around here
    @Mzgrahambitches haha yo women say worse things to guys then guys say to women. When you called your baby daddy and said I'm pregnant that was the worst ether of his life. His soul still burning I bet.
    ROZAYTABERNACLE
  • I said to my ex when I seen my other ex

"Damn that pussy was good"
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fuck you I hope you die a slow painful death bitch"

That's actually mild I'm sure to some other shit i said I just don't remember.

• KatKat Posts: 38,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually he told me he had a dream that I was pregnant. I don't think he was surprised at all, but that's a different story.
    AggyAF
    haha. that's crazy. that I'm pregnant call ain't no joke though. I dodged a bullet matrix style when it came to that. I never remember sweating so hard for two days straight.
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    this white chick i used to mess with got outta pocket wit my current g/f online.....i told her "bitch the only thing u had goin was them wangs" (bitch worked at wing stop when i was with her)

laugh_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Wing stop is the shit hahaha
  • Little JJLittle JJ Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never dated anyone, but I once told a bitch that sent a picture of herself to my phone, that she's so black that when I enlarged her pic I thought my phone died.

She never texted me again.
    KNiGHTS
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I don't love you."

Whole fuckin world went ashes after that. I couldn't break up with her though. I just said that out of frustration.