Jason Williams aka White Chocolate

playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alonePosts: 52,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in From the Cheap Seats

This shit was hilarious i remember this shit homey tried to trip him up

Dude was an exciting player a lil erratic and always tried to do that quick pull up 3 but he had game.. back in that time his presence was annoying because white people tried to Eminem.. him

I think they calmed him down way too much though he became a more fundamental baller but it hamstrung what made him special
unspoken_respect[Deleted User]

Replies

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea he was fun to watch highly turnover prone dat elbow pass in da Rookie Sophmore game is one of da GOATS tho
    Bawse D.Loxwindycity2117
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON Aka Memphis Fleek Posts: 9,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea he was exciting to watch, I think he could have done well in this era of the NBA.
  • SocialAssassinRatiSocialAssassinRati Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude was nice….he became a gimmick and they stopped him from being him…made his game go downhill…nigga had hella TOs though
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea he was exciting to watch, I think he could have done well in this era of the NBA.
    Same i could make a whole other thread about.....
  • Bawse D.LoxBawse D.Lox Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the early 2000's vibe was the GOAT
    & Co-signing, Willams would be successful in this era, cause we're playing in the PointGuard era.
  • ATTSATTS Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah!!! what an elbow pass......that dude should have scored that....
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL executed the ill pass...foul.
  • CP203CP203 Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white chocolate was nice
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that Ruff Ryders shirt tho
    BlackAX410FucktheICkillap
  • moedaysmoedays Posts: 1,503
    If he would have ever developed a mid range jump shot, he would have been a problem. If he wasn't hitting that 3, you could sag off him.
    Matt- wrote: »
    that Ruff Ryders shirt tho

lmfao
  • txboi_09txboi_09 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam that shit took me back to that great Kings teams they used to have back when I watched the NBA. Havent fucked with the NBA since they robbed the kings
    f.e.d.s.
  • Matt-Matt- Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raef lafrenz somehow gets into an all star game and completely fucks up what could have been an even better highlight. Probably for the best actually.
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn sign of the times. Nigga had on a Ruff Ryders shirt.

Dean and Waaah somewhere smilin'. Ol' fallen off ass niggas.
    Matt- wrote: »
    Raef lafrenz somehow gets into an all star game and completely fucks up what could have been an even better highlight. Probably for the best actually.

lol rookie sophmore game he had Pierce on da wing next to him shoulda did dat pass to him he prolly woulda finished
  • greenwood1921greenwood1921 Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hated this era of the nba. Basketball in general. I call it the "And 1" era.

Cause every nigga (or cracka) that's ever successfully completed a crossover was considered good (whether they made the subsequent shots or not.)

D.D.S.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked him from his Florida days to NBA I was mad when they traded him for Bibby cuz Vancouver was a career ending franchise. He, AI, Francis, and Marbury had the sickest crossovers back then
    f.e.d.s.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 52,174 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cause every nigga (or cracka) that's ever successfully completed a crossover was considered good (whether they made the subsequent shots or not.)

No sign.. because if any of those cats were playing now they'd get a lot less flack..

alof of white people dont like that so called era as well.

• S2JS2J Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maaaan shut yo salty ass up Lmao

What that got to do w/ Jason Williams? Dude wasnt a kid imitating And 1 moves, he was the one being emulated

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was trash. Horrible player, turn over prone, poor shot selection. Are you trying to win or gain applause?
    En-Fuego22f.e.d.s.
  • nycest_1nycest_1 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was trash. Horrible player, turn over prone, poor shot selection. Are you trying to win or gain applause?
    nigga its entertainment
    lol it couldnt be both?
    don't be a prisoner of revisionist history homie was aight and almost always a winner
    when he was traded to memphis he took em to the playoffs and they did ok with little help
    injuries fucked him, but he came back and won a chip
    not that they won cuz of him but he got nothing to live with regret over

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 18,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    nigga its entertainment
    lol it couldnt be both?
    don't be a prisoner of revisionist history homie was aight and almost always a winner
    when he was traded to memphis he took em to the playoffs and they did ok with little help
    injuries fucked him, but he came back and won a chip
    not that they won cuz of him but he got nothing to live with regret over
    I can dig it being entertainment, but from a basketball standout nah. But dig, I know you a hooper but didi'nt you hate playing with that oc ass nigga with the wild passes and out of nowhere jump shots lol.

• S2JS2J Posts: 19,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats an out-dated assessment. His first 3 or 4 years that was true. The other EIGHT years, he was your typical back-up/fringe starter as a PG...good 3-pt shooter, run your team, etc...

12 year vet, NBA champ, retired on his own while still in demand...unless you're just big (Darko, Thabeet) the NBA doesnt make mistakes, and he wouldn thave been in the league that long if he was trash...
    edited August 2012
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Thats an out-dated assessment. His first 3 or 4 years that was true. The other EIGHT years, he was your typical back-up/fringe starter as a PG...good 3-pt shooter, run your team, etc...

12 year vet, NBA champ, retired on his own while still in demand...unless you're just big (Darko, Thabeet) the NBA doesnt make mistakes, and he wouldn thave been in the league that long if he was trash...

Agreed he turned into a solid pg when they calmed him down then injuries just piled up